The British Hamper Company Reviews

The British Hamper Company 5 star review on 30th December 2020
Anji S
The British Hamper Company 5 star review on 18th December 2020
Tim K
Excellent service to Dubai. Could have a greater choice of contents
Hello Lyn, Thank you for your review! Lovely to hear that you were happy with the service received. We will pass your comments across to our Supplier team regarding a greater choice of contents. We hope to hear from you again in the future. Best wishes, Lorraine The British Hamper Company
A great concept and being able to speak to someone on the phone for help is refreshing. My hamper arrived earlier than my requested date but I accept that timings can be tricky. You took care iof everything which was good.
Thank you for your review. I am so glad that you found the customer service team helpful. We do prefer our hampers to be delivered slightly early than late, which is why all of our deliveries are deliver by dates, so I am glad that your hamper was delivered earlier than expected. Looking forward to hearing from you soon! Best wishes Amy, The British Hamper Co
The British Hamper Company delivered beautiful Hampers to our staff for Christmas. We found their service to be excellent, timely and very responsive! Thank you!
Thank you for your review. It's fantastic to hear that all of your staff enjoyed their Christmas hampers! I'm so glad that you found the service and products to be excellent. Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Best wishes Amy, The British Hamper Co
As far as we know, the recipients were happy with their hamper
Thank you for your review. That's wonderful to hear, I'm so glad that the hamper was well received. Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Best wishes Amy, The British Hamper Co
Very professional, easy process. Corporate sales team did a great job.
Thank you for your review. That's wonderful to hear, I'm so glad that you are happy with the service provided and found the process easy and professional. Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Best wishes Amy, The British Hamper Co
Delivered on time, good quality and well presented.
We were really pleased with the service we received. The order was sorted quickly and delivered on the date stated. We had a box of chocolate biscuits that were damaged in transport. We called and relayed our issue,and were told to send a photograph of the damage. After doing that we were credited with the cost as there was no replacement. All easily managed.
Thank you for your review. That's wonderful to hear, I'm so glad that the hamper was delivered quickly and was well received. I'm sorry to hear about the chocolates being damaged, but I am glad that the issue was resolved quickly! Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Best wishes Amy, The British Hamper Co
Sent a hamper to France for a birthday during lockdown in both countries. It arrived the day before and was very well received! Really happy! Thank you
Thank you for your review. That's wonderful to hear, I'm so glad that the hamper was delivered quickly and was well received. I hope they had a Happy Birthday! Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Best wishes Amy, The British Hamper Co
Great hampers! I'd actually rate them as 4.5 if I could, with the half point being deducted for not being able to choose a replacement for one product, otherwise I'd give them 5. I've sent from Australia to my brother in UK, very good company to deal with. :D Cheers BHC! ;)
Thank you for your review Chris! We're so happy to hear that your brother enjoyed his hamper. Unfortunately, due to the Christmas period all of our hampers are pre-packed and therefore we cannot make bespoke ones, for the time being. Looking forward to hearing from you soon! Best wishes Amy, The British Hamper Co.
Received the vegan hamper as a birthday gift. Beautifully presented in a lovely box (which I'll keep for some cute storage!) Nice mix of sweet and savoury foods although would be nice to have a sweet treat like a chocolate in there!!!! Great gift though, thank you!
Thank you for your review. We are delighted that you are pleased with the presentation and products included. We do appreciate your feedback and will certainly take this into consideration. We hope to hear back from you in the future. All the best Jessica The British Hamper Co.
Ordered 17 hampers for a covid compliant at home event. Hampers were delivered very quickly and were well appreciated. Ordering system let me give 17 different delivery addresses and once I discovered putting ex dir in the phone number box things went very smoothly. So why the one dropped star? Shortage of supply meant I had to order different hampers so could not send everyone the same product. Five star if you do not want to place a large order
Hello Jonathan, Thank you for your feedback. We do appreciate you taking the time to comment. We sincerely apologise if you were not able to order all the same hampers for your recipients. Another time please call or email us and we would be happy to help to rectify this. We look forward to hearing from you again in the future. Best wishes, Lorraine The British Hamper Co.
I got a hamper as a gift. Everything was so delicious and beautifully packed.
Hello Cristina, Thank you for your review. We were delighted to hear that you were happy with the hamper you received as a gift. Best wishes, Lorraine The British Hamper Co.
Great service and product. Kept in the loop with regards to order and delivery throughout via regular emails. Tried to edit delivery instructions a day before and although it was acknowledged the courier still went ahead without making the changes. All the same we are happy with the company. Have used them twice now and our receivers are delighted with their hampers.
Hello, Thank you for your lovely review. We are delighted that you are happy with the service and products available. We look forward to hearing from you again soon. Best wishes, Lorraine, The British Hamper Co.
My hamper was delivered within the time indicated on the various emails I received informing me of its location and expected delivery. The contents were high quality and enjoyed. This was a present, I would happily use your company for a gift hamper.
Hello Pamela, Thank you for your great review! We are delighted that you were happy with the contents of the hamper and the service received. We hope to hear from you again soon. Best wishes. Lorraine The British Hamper Co.
Choice of products and packaging was excellent. Price is fair to little high. There was an issue that the parcel was addressed to an incorrect house number. I noticed this myself when I checked the DHL tracking information.. other than that no issues and delivered on time. I would recommend ordering from their website.
Hello, Thank you for your review! We are delighted that you were happy with the choice of products and the packaging of the hamper. We hope to hear from your again in the future! Best wishes, Lorraine The British Hamper Co.
Good product choice and efficient delivery overseas, very satisfied with quality and price.
Hello Irene, Thank you for your lovely review. We are delighted that you were happy with the service and product choice on your recent purchase. We hope to hear from you again in the future. Best wishes, Lorraine, The British Hamper Company
The recipients of the two hampers I arranged were delighted with their contents. The whole process ran smoothly.
Hello Carola, Thank you for your kind review. We are delighted that you found the process of ordering off the website was easy. We are glad the recipients of the hampers enjoyed the contents. We hope to hear from you again in the future. Best wishes Lorraine The British Hamper Co.
Very good quality products in these hampers. Perfect gift for birthdays and wedding anniversary. Excellent delivery service
Thank you for your kind review, it means a lot to us. We are really pleased that you were happy with the products in the hamper and the service received. We hope to hear from you again in the future! Best wishes, Lorraine The British Hamper Co.
Nice little Cider & Goodies Hamper I sent to my son and his wife for Easter in Germany recently. Arrived when they said it would arrive and carefully packaged. Would definitely use The British Hamper Company again.
Hello Gill, Thank you for your lovely review! We are pleased to hear that your son and his wife enjoyed their hamper in Germany and that you were also happy with the service and delivery received. We hope to hear from you again in the future! Best wishes, Lorraine British Hamper Co.
Excellent service. Delivered on time from uk to Austria. Thankyou.
Hello Prudence, Thank you for your review! We are delighted that you were happy with the service and delivery for you gift to Austria. We hope to hear from you again in the future! Best wishes, Lorraine The British Hamper Co.
The British Hamper Company is rated 4.93 based on 1,393 reviews