The British Hamper Company Reviews

The British Hamper Company 5 star review on 30th December 2020
Anji S
The British Hamper Company 5 star review on 18th December 2020
Tim K
The wrong message was attached to the hamper, so the recipient didn't know who it was from (the message of course made no sense to her!)
Hi William Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention and I am very sorry to hear the message sent with your hamper was incorrect. We take great pride and care in the hampers we create and utilise great systems and help from dedicated staff to make sure every hamper sent is correct; so we will be investigating the reason for this error as a priority. In the meantime I hope your recipient enjoyed the contents of their hamper and we will be emailing you to discuss the error further and offer a positive outcome. Best wishes James
I ordered a hamper to be delivered in France. by 14th July as it was a present for a special day. I got an email saying delivery would be on 19th July and when I phoned to query it, was told that this had happened before for deliveries in France and not to worry, it would be there by the day requested. It wasn't ! Very disappointing. If this has happened before, it would obviously be better for it to be received early, rather than late. So I feel the hamper should have been sent out earlier.
Many thanks for your feedback. We apologise unreservedly for your disappointment with our delivery service on this occasion. Delays are very rare and this one especially so, and we are currently reviewing it with our couriers. Apologies again for the delay and inconvenience it has caused – we take matters such as these very seriously, and we will contact you to offer a positive resolution.
The British Hamper Company is rated 4.93 based on 1,409 reviews