The British Hamper Company Reviews

The British Hamper Company 5 star review on 8th January 2021
MARY B
The British Hamper Company 5 star review on 30th December 2020
Anji S
I have ordered 2 hampers as gifts now. The quality is always excellent and the recipients always comment on how special they are. The quality of the products and the packaging are high end and the boxes can be used for storage for years after. I was able to arrange delivery for the day I needed and received regular email updates from not only TBHC but the courier too ensuring I knew exactly when the hampers were delivered.
Hello, Thank you for your amazing review and your continued support, this means a lot to us and is very much appreciated. Lovely to hear that your recipients enjoy their hampers and that you are happy with the quality and presentation of the hampers. We look forward to hearing from you again in the future. Best wishes, Lorraine The British Hamper Company.
Brilliant quality,brilliant service. Would highly recommend,speed of service fantastic.I have sent 3 to canada and they were delivered on time.I would highly recommend, great value for money.. Everything I say is very positive about The British Hamper Company. My sister and her husband are the recipients and they are do excited when the hamper is coming.
Hello Margaret, Thank you so much for your amazing review, it means so much to us. Lovely to hear that you are happy with the service received and that the hampers arrive in Canada on time and enjoyed by your sister and her husband. We hope to hear from you again soon. Kind regards. Lorraine The British Hamper Co
I wanted to send some treats to a person in the US who has helped our company on a project and this was the ideal gift. It was helpful that the shipping prices were included as I had a budget to spend. The parcel was delivered quickly and the person receiving it enjoyed the variety of the contents.
Hello Clare, Thank you so much for the fantastic review! We are delighted to hear that your recipient in the US enjoyed their hamper and the hamper arrived quickly! We look forward to hearing from you again soon. Best wishes, Lorraine The British Hamper Co.
I ordered a gift box for a US friend whose trip to the UK has been canceled due to covid. I got regular updates tracking the package, which was delivered to California at least a day earlier than I expected. My friend was delighted, and so was I!
Hello, Thank you so much for the fantastic review! We are pleased to hear that your friend in the US was excited to receive the hamper to make up for her cancelled trip to the UK. We look forward to hearing from you again soon. Best wishes, Lorraine The British Hamper Co.
Amazing company & service. I have used professionally and personally and would definitely recommend. My most recent purchase was a hamper to my daughter in Abu Dhabi who I haven't seen for almost 2 years due to the pandemic. She was delighted and so was I. It didn't replace seeing her but let her know how much I love and miss her. Looking forward to my next opportunity to order.
Hell Dawn, Thank you so much for the fantastic review! We were delighted to hear that your daughter in Abu Dhabi loved her hamper! We hope you get to see her soon! We look forward to hearing from you again soon. Best wishes, Lorraine The British Hamper Co.
Very satisfied with the hamper . It arrived at its destination before time.
Hello William, Thank you for your review. Delighted to hear that you were satisfied with the service received and that the hamper arrived in time. We hope to hear from you again in the future. Best wishes, Lorraine The British Hamper Company
I watched the progress of my order and I must say how impressed with the whole journey. I never thought it would go so smoothly and the recipients of the hamper were delighted. Many Thanks.
Hello Stella, Thank you for your lovely review, Great to hear that you were happy with the service and that the recipients were delighted with their hamper. We hope to hear from you again in the future. Kind regards. Lorraine The British Hamper Company
This was a gift for our brother-in-law who is originally from Liverpool. He loved it, there were items he had not had in years. Thank you so much for such a great basket, it made his birthday extra special.
Hello Darrilyn, Thank you so much for the fantastic review! We're pleased to hear that your brother-in-law loved his hamper, hope he had a great birthday! We hope to hear from you again soon. Best wishes, Lorraine The British Hamper Co.
The hamper I ordered was great, the quality of the products was amazing and delivery was really quick!
Hello Chelsea, Thank you so much for your great review! We're pleased to hear that you thought the products were great and delivery was quick. We hope to hear from you again in the future. Best wishes, Lorraine The British Hamper Co.
We gifted a hamper to our English neighbors after they helped us after an accident. They were delighted by the products and their quality and used the hamper for a picnic at the zoo. Shipping updates were helpful and we were really pleased by the whole experience!
Hello kathryn, Thank you for your review. Lovely to hear that your neighbours enjoyed their hamper during their outing to the zoo and that you were pleased with the whole gifting experience. We look forward to hearing from you again in the future. Best wishes, Lorraine The British Hamper Co
My objective was to buy my daughter and her son something that would be suitable for them both for their birthdays, which are a few days apart. As my daughter is a vegetarian, lives in the UK, and I live in Indonesia this is obviously not the easiest of tasks to fullfil. Browsing the Internet I found the British Hamper website, and their range of goods and competitive prices added up to give me a purchase I was satisfied with. I asked my daughter for feedback on her gift, and she was very pleased with the product quality. So British Hamper goes onto my list of go to suppliers for future purchases. Larry Whitwell
Hello Larry, Thank you so much for your great review! We're pleased to hear that you like our selection of hampers and that your daughter and her son enjoy it! We look forward to hearing from you again soon. Best wishes, Lorraine The British Hamper Co.
I have used the British Hamper Company before and they have even been kind enough to substitute items to make the hamper bespoke on occasions. On this occasion a telephone order from me was taken on Tuesday afternoon and the gift was delivered to Singapore by Friday that week! A truly magnificent service. I phoned with my thanks to the team but an happy to send this review as well. Many thanks Gillian Haddon
Hello Gillian, Thank you so much for your support! Our customer service team were delighted to see your review, they do their best to help each of our customers. We hope to hear from you again soon! Best wishes, Lorraine The British Hamper Company
Really delicious products. Thoughtful to those with dietary needs who still deserve a special treat. Everything was top quality and really nicely presented in a lovely hamper box.
The British Hamper Company 5 star review on 17th August 2021
Hello Gemma, Thank you for the lovely review. So pleased to hear that you found all the products delicious and that you loved the packaging. We hope to hear from you again in the future. Best wishes Lorraine The British Hamper Co
It was a gift for one of my team who was missing home, it hit the spot, she loved it and was overwhelmed by the thoughtfulness and presentation. I was very impressed how quickly it arrived all the way from the UK in the middle of a Pandemic
Hello Charles, Thank you so much for the fantastic review! Delighted to hear that the hamper was well received and you were impressed with the service. We hope to hear from you again in the future. Best wishes Lorraine The British Hamper Co
Wide range and easy shopping. Clear price structure including shipping information. DHL good tracking information and delivered early. Well pleased.
Hello Christine, That you for your review. We are pleased to hear that you found ordering easy and that you liked the choice of hampers on offer. We hope to hear from you again in the future. Best wishes, Lorraine The British Hamper Co.
My son-Inlaw and daughter have everything so when I wanted a Thank You gift I found British Hamper! My son-in-law loves British foods it reminds him of home. So needless to say the gift was a big hit. “It’s the thought that counts”. The Hamper was classy and filled with goodies that he and my daughter enjoyed!
Hello Donna, Thank you for your lovely review. Delighted to hear that your Daughter and Son-In-Law enjoyed their hamper full of goodies. We hope to hear from you again in the future. best wishes Lorraine The British Hamper Co
The hamper was sent to my sister and brother in law for their wedding anniversary. They were overjoyed with the choice and variety of food and loved it.
Hello Hilary, Thank you for the lovely review!. Great to hear that your sister and brother-in-law enjoyed their anniversary hamper. We hope to hear from you again in the future. Best wishes, Lorraine The British Hamper Co
Fourth time we have used the British Hamper Company from Australia and the series continues to be excellent - great selection of hampers for different occasions, brilliant range of ingredients with delivery on time throughout England and for a modest cost. Definitely will use them again and again. Happy customer!!
Hello Lindsay, Thank you for your amazing review and your continued support, it is very much appreciated! It is lovely to hear that are hampers are being enjoyed by all your recipients throughout England. We look forward to hearing from you again in the future! Best wishes, Lorraine The British Hamper Co.
Thank you for your prompt delivery. My brother and sister in law were so pleased with their gifts. Will definitely order from your company again.
Hello Ngin, Thank you for your review. Lovely to hear that your brother and sister-in-law loved their hamper gift. We look forward to hearing from you again in the future. Best wishes, Lorraine The British Hamper Co
I have used The British Hamper Company on several occasions and have always been delighted with the service. I particularly like the ‘London themed’ packaging. I will definitely use the Company again, both for this Country and Australia.
Hello Ruth, Thank you so much for this lovely review, we really appreciate it! Delighted to hear that you are happy with the service received and that you particularly like out 'London themed' packaging. We look forward to hearing from you again in the future. Best wishes Lorraine The British Hamper Co
The British Hamper Company is rated 4.93 based on 1,431 reviews