The British Hamper Company Reviews

The British Hamper Company 5 star review on 8th January 2021
MARY B
The British Hamper Company 5 star review on 30th December 2020
Anji S
In all honesty I think the hampers are very over priced. You pay a lot compared to what you actually get! And I think the hampers could do with a bit of a revamp ie have more exciting goodies such as raw, organic etc. I wasn’t overly excited with the hamper items. They’re decent products but nothing exciting. However super fast delivery and great customer service.
Dear Anisha, Thank you very much for your feedback. We’re very sorry to hear you’re unhappy with your hamper as we take great pride in creating them using food from Britain’s best artisan producers and wine from world renowned vineyards. Our prices also include tracked courier delivery, hand packing and gift presentation. We continuously strive to find ways to improve customer experience and would like to thank you for bringing this to our attention. We really hope you enjoy the items and should you wish to discuss this further, please don’t hesitate to contact us. Kindest regards, Lorraine
This was a gift basket for a friend for Ramadan. I selected the delivery date at checkout, but the basket was delivered a week before my scheduled date. A couple days is one thing, but a full week kind of ruined the holiday gift.
Hello , Thank you for your review. With our shipments going abroad, our stated earliest delivery dates are ‘delivered by’ dates. This is to ensure that if the shipment was delayed or held up at customs, providing there were no serious problems then it would still be delivered by the requested date. These issues are very rare, but they are out of our control, and we would much rather our hampers arrive slightly early, rather than late. We do apologise that the gift arrived early. We hope to hear from you again. Best wishes, Lorraine The British Hamper Company
I don't know what the quality of the products was as I have not had a feed back from the recipient but I am not at all pleased with the sending procedure For some unknown reason the recipients address was changed to one that I had never heard of. It was in the same town but in a different place. I kept getting messages from the company to say that the hamper could not be delivered because the recipient HAD MOVED !!! Even when I advised them of their mistake it I still kept getting the same message. Eventually I had to ring up and complain.......I was getting worried that the hamper would not be delivered in time.... this caused me a lot of distress and a further expense of having to phone the recipient in the USA several times. Eventually the hamper was delivered but with no apology from the company or anyone else NEVER AGAIN!!!
Hello Mariana, Many thanks for taking the time to complete a review on your recent experience. I am very sorry about this, we take these issues very seriously. Please be assured that we are investigating it with our couriers, however we’ve been informed that your parcel has been delivered prior to your original delivery date. Once again, I am sincerely sorry that this has caused you a lot of distress, but I sincerely hope your recipients enjoyed the gift. Kind regards, The British Hamper Co.
I ordered a classic retro sweets hamper for almost £50 and the box sent is so small, just a little bigger than a shoe box. Not very happy as it looks gigantic in photos, as this is for the purpose of awarded this as a top prize (which isn't big enough and not that spectacular) I will have to purchase an additional hamper elsewhere.
Hello Chloe, Many thanks for your order with us, and the feedback you have provided. We would like to apologise for your recent experience. We strive to describe our hampers as accurately as we can, especially when a hamper contains over 50 individual items. If you would like to return the hamper, please do let us know and we will be happy to arrange a full refund for you. We value our customers opinions and would like to thank you for bringing this to our attention. Yours sincerely, The British Hamper Co
The British Hamper Company is rated 4.93 based on 1,463 reviews