The British Hamper Company Reviews

The British Hamper Company 5 star review on 8th January 2021
MARY B
The British Hamper Company 5 star review on 30th December 2020
Anji S
we sent a hamper to a wonderful helpful person in Singapore as a gesture of thanks after they went above and beyond of what their service offered .... so we decided to use The British Hamper company who they and the delivery company kept us updated every step of the way Uk to Singapore in 3 days?? come on it doesn't get any better than that and the lady who received this hamper was overjoyed ... would i recommend this company? with any hesitation whatsoever
Hi Katy, Thank you so much for your wonderful review and kind words. We are very glad everything went smoothly for you and your hamper was delivered in good time. We look forward to hearing from you again in the future. Best wishes The British Hamper Co
We have ordered several times from the British Hamper company, ordering luxury food hampers for ourselves and as hamper gifts for our friends. Everyone has been delighted with the contents of each hamper, and the quality of the product is superb. Their service is outstanding and we would highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for a food hamper that offers something different to the norm. Hand picked food & drink products and hand packed in a beautiful presentation box makes this a gift always gratefully received by any recipient.
I sent 4 hampers to family and a friend in Canada. They were all absolutely delighted with the hamper both its contents the box it arrived in. My friend said she has never seen so many lovely luxury items coming out of a box!! Delivery was very well handled when no one at home. Oh and not forgetting Benjamin my nieces rabbit!! He really enjoys lying in the straw that came with the hamper!! A HUGE THANK YOU
The British Hamper Company 5 star review on 8th January 2021 The British Hamper Company 5 star review on 8th January 2021
Thank you for your wonderful review! That's wonderful to hear, I'm so glad that all of your recipients enjoyed their hampers, and thank you so much for the adorable photo of the rabbit in the straw. We love to see all of our products to go good use! Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Best wishes Amy, The British Hamper Co
Excellent all round service, reliable, dependable I would highly recommend and would not hesitate to order from this company again, my daughter in Australia was delighted with her hamper which was delivered within just a few days of ordering. Well done all! 🙂
Thank you for your lovely feedback on our service. It's so nice to hear that you have found it easy to order with us and that your daughter in Australia enjoyed the hamper. We're so pleased to have you as a loyal customer and hope to hear from you again soon. Best wishes, Vicky The British hamper Co.
We have sent hampers from The British Hamper Company to America for several years. We have been told by our relatives that the food is absolutely delicious (my grandchildren make short work of the crisps and biscuits!). The service is superb. Great communication informing us, and the recipients when to expect the parcel. We always have total confidence that the hamper will be delivered well in time for Christmas. A brilliant company!!
Hi Celia, Thank you so much for your lovely review, it's very much appreciated! We're so happy to hear that your family have enjoyed the products, especially your grandchildren! It's lovely to hear that you have found our service to be so helpful over the years. Many thanks, Anna The British Hamper Co.
I've researched several websites when looking to send a birthday gift to a friend in Japan, and The British Hamper Company is by far the best one. Excellent value for money, great service and the cost of delivery was included within the hamper. Not to mention that the package arrived in excellent condition and my friend is absolutely delighted with the goods. 100% recommended.
Hello Miruna, Thanks so much for your fantastic review, this means the world to us! We are pleased to hear that you like our selection of hampers and that your friend enjoyed it! We hope to hear from you again soon. Best wishes, The British Hamper Co.
Quick and easy to order for delivery in another country. The delivery arrived earlier than expected. But thd recipient was able to arrange a re-delivery at a more convenient time for them. There's nothing noted on your website about how to close/delete my personal details from your system. I thought I was signing up to an account where I could log in and view my order status and also chose to delete the account when I wanted. I didn't realise you were going to store my personal information permanently.
Thank you very much for providing us with your lovely feedback. We hope your recipients loved their hamper! It’s also really helpful to have your feedback on our checkout account sign up process. We offer an account registration to allow you to save your address details for the next time you order, however we do not retain any of your cardholder information. If you wish for us to remove your account sign in then please email us at sales@britishhamper.com and we will arrange this. Similarly if you opted in to any marketing at the end of your checkout process you can email us and we will be happy to remove your email from future newsletters. For further information on how we collect and administer your information please read our Privacy Policy: https://www.britishhamper.com/uk/privacy-policy/ Best wishes, The British Hamper Co.
I am so happy with the customer service of The British Hamper Company. I really wanted to send a hand-written card with my large hamper, rather than a typed note, and after being unallowed to do this with a previous company (god knows why), I kept searching and came across these guys. BHC were very happy to let me send them a card, which they then happily and easily included into the hamper I’d bought as a gift. Delivery was very quick and simple (the very next day after they’d received my card, which they also kindly emailed to let me know they’d received). In addition, the recipient was absolutely DELIGHTED with the contents and the presentation of the box. She said the whole thing was displayed beautifully. Will definitely be using this hamper company again!
Thank you so much for your brilliant review! Our customer service team were delighted to see your review, they do their best to help each of our customers. We look forward to hearing from you again soon! Best wishes, The British Hamper Co.
The hamper was delivered shockingly fast! I didn't expect it to arrive in Spain so quickly but it got there, they called the local number I'd provided to arrange delivery, and my family was very happy with it.
Hi William, We are so pleased that your family enjoyed their gift! Your feedback is so much appreciated. We hope to hear from you again. Best wishes, The British Hamper Company
Amazing job right on time.beautiful packaging iloveit 💕
Thank you so much for such wonderful review, it is so much appreciated. Best wishes, The British Hamper Company
The service provided was professional and efficient with an easy and straightforward website to begin the process. I was given updates and the hamper was delivered promptly. The recipients were delighted with the products and I wo definitely use the British Hamper company in the future. regards, Cheryl Sargent.
Received a beautifully presented hamper from one of our clients recently. Fantastic packaging and wonderful contents. We were so impressed we've started buying from The British Hamper Co. for our friends and clients. Everyone has commented on what a beautiful gift it is. Forget any preconceptions you have about hampers, these are stacked full of high quality, distinguished products that'll be a delight for the lucky recipient, whatever their age.. Highly recommended.
I've bought several hampers from The British Hamper Company as presents for family and friends. The foods and goodies are really great quality, really well presented and always go down well! The hamper always arrives quickly and their website prices include delivery too!
I have used The British Hamper Company on numerous occasions whether for clients, colleagues, friends or family. Everytime without fail the recipient is blown away by the quality of service and products. So much so that many now use them as gifts themselves. 7* service from the team and nothing is too much trouble if you need to tweak the contents. I continue to use The British Hamper Company on a regular basis. Iain
The British Hamper Company is rated 4.93 based on 1,463 reviews