The British Hamper Company Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend The British Hamper Company

sales@britishhamper.com

Fen House
North Carlton

"I sent a hamper to my sister,and brother in law who reside in Portugal. I didn't see the contents, but they were very very pleased with the them, and the overall service. They said everything was great quality and delicious. I can't praise the hamper enough in that case. 5 Stars..."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Christmas gift so no recipient feed back as yet however I was pleased with the contents (limited knowledge of GF) and the packaging. Delivery was quick and efficient."
Dear Ken,

Thanks very much for the great review!
We're glad that you like the packaging and the fast delivery!
We hope the recipient enjoys it too!

The British Hamper Company
"Easy transaction, great choice. Arrived on time."
Hi there,

Thanks very much for the great review!
We hope to hear from you again soon.

The British Hamper Company
"I purchased a hamper for my brother who recently has turned vegan.. the goodies came in a good quality box that added to the great outlook of the hamper! My brother was well impressed with his vegan snacks etc and said it was a very thoughtful gift :) I would buy again from The British hamper company!"
Dear Parita,

Thanks so much for your kind review!
We're pleased to hear your brother enjoyed one of our Vegan Hampers!

The British Hamper Company
"The run up to Christmas is busy for everyone and the British Hamper Company turned my order around very quickly. The communications were clear and I had a quick follow up with their customer service team on delivery dates. It was an efficient conversation and my delivery date was met. Great company and will use them again."
Dear Tina,

Many thanks for your great review!
We're glad to hear you're pleased with our service and we hope to hear from you again soon!

The British Hamper Company
"Really pleased with the hamper, some great treats in there with new flavour combinations, for the veganfoody :)"
Dear Arwen,

Thanks so much for the kind review!
We're pleased that you enjoyed one of our Vegan Hampers!

The British Hamper Company
"This is the fourth or maybe fifth year I have used The British Hamper Company to send Christmas hampers to clients in France and I cannot fault them. Great product, service and communication with the hampers arriving on the booked date and in great shape. I will absolutely continue to use The British Hamper Company."
Dear Karen,

Thank you so much for your great review and for being a loyal customer to us.
We hope to hear from your again in the future!

The British Hamper Company
"My friends were over the moon were with the Hampers."
Hi Eileen,

Many thanks for your kind review!
We're so pleased to hear that the recipients liked it.

The British Hamper Company
"fast delivery, good tracking, good packaging, very happy, would use again,"
Hi there,

Many thanks for your kind review.

We're pleased to hear you liked our packaging and our fast delivery service.

We look forward to hearing from you again in the future.

The British Hamper Company
"My friends in Manchester loved the hamper I bought from you and sent them, Excellent quality thank you so much. I highly recommend you"
Hi Susan,

Thank you so much for your great review!

We're pleased to hear that your friends in Manchester enjoyed the hamper.

The British Hamper Company
"Amazing customer service! They're very fast with replying and make the process a breeze. No trouble with our international deliveries as well :)"
Hi Caitlin,

Thank you so much for your support!

Our customer service team were delighted to see your review, they do their best to help each of our customers.

We hope to hear from you again soon!

The British Hamper Company
"Highly recommended! An excellent product and great customer service. Upon my request, Emily liaised with the courier company to ensure that the hamper is delivered as intended. She followed up on my inquiry in a swift and efficient manner. I would certainly refer back to this Company when thinking of presents to get for friends and family in the future!"

Thank you so much for your great review!

Emily is delighted to see this review and is glad the hamper got to the recipient as intended.

The British Hamper Company
"Lots of different hampers to choose from. Delivery overseas to Belgium was so easy to do. Very happy with the product and service."
Hi Colin,

Thank you so much for the kind review!
We're pleased to hear you're happy with our products and our service.

The British Hamper Company
"We sent this hamper to friends in the US. They were delighted with it. The packaging was superb and delivery extremely quick. Would definitely recommend."
Hi Susan,

Thank you so much for the fantastic review!

Were pleased to hear that your friends in the US we're excited to receive the hamper!

We look forward to hearing from you again soon.

The British Hamper Co.
"We’ve got friends in Dubai and The British Hamper Co is perfect for Christmasses and Birthdays, never have to send the same one twice and our friends are always super excited to receive."
Hi Ian,

Thank you so much for your great review!

We're pleased to hear that you like our selection of hampers and that your friends enjoy them!

We hope to hear from you again soon.

The British Hamper Co.
"I am guessing for this years hamper as it hasnt been opened yet but last year my family in Australia were delighted with the range of British goods tht you had included. I am sure their reaction will be the same on Christmas day. Thank you so much for your company as it allows you to send items such as Christmas cake which I might not get away with as it contains fruit. I was very pleased last year which is why I have ordered again thank you Helen Figes"
Hi Helen,

Thank you so much for your kind review.

We're pleased to hear your family has previously enjoyed one of our hampers and we hope they love the one you sent to them this year just as much!

The British Hamper Co.
"Have purchased from British Hampers and my friends have loved them. It is so nice to deal with a company that still puts quality and customer service first."
Hi Angela,

We're so glad your friends have enjoyed our hampers!

Our customer service team does their very best to help each customer and always put their needs first.

The British Hamper Co.
"I can only speak of the online purchasing arrangement. It was straightforward and delivery happened when it was supposed to. I therefore have no complaints."
Hi Robert,

We're glad to hear you found purchasing one of our hampers straightforward.

We look forward to hearing from you again in the future!

The British Hamper Co.
"Great service and delivered to client in Italy within days, really great service and highly recommended."
Hi Richard,

Thanks so much for the great review!

We hope to hear from you again in the future.

The British Hamper Co.
"Recipients delighted with contents and the box was particularly well received because it is very useful for storage!. I will use you again. This hamper went to family members living in Australia, so the emphasis on British products was excellent."
Hi Ruth,

Thank you so much for your kind words and amazing review.

We are glad your recipient liked everything about the hamper, including the box!

We look forward to hearing from you again in the future,

Best wishes