The British Hamper Company Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend The British Hamper Company

sales@britishhamper.com

Fen House
North Carlton

"Hamper arrived! It was lovely. Thankyou!"
Hello,

Thank you for your great review, we're glad you love your hamper! We look forward to hearing from you again soon.

The British Hamper Co.
"I sent the Hamper to family in Spain who we had stayed with for 5 days,as a thank-you I received an email and a phone call telling me they were THRILLED with the GOODIES inside,but said I should not have¬! anyway they loved it,,and thank-you I will keep you in mind for Xmas gifts,Marina Kendall."
Hi Marina,

Thank you so much for your great review. We are pleased to hear that your recipient loved their hamper! We look forward to hearing from you again soon.

The British Hamper Company Co
"I have friends and relations in the USA who love traditional quality English foods and treats. The British Hamper Company offer a great selection of goods and wide mixture of hampers all at very reasonable prices inclusive of delivery which is both very swift and reliable. An excellent company to deal with and wholeheartedly recommended."
Hi Adrian,

Thank you so much for you kind review. We're glad to hear that your friends abroad love the products we put in our hampers. We hope to hear from you again!

Best Wishes,
The British Hamper Co.
"We ordered just a bottle of wine for a friends birthday in France, reasonably priced, it was delivered when requested to be delivered, and the order was a really easy process. I would recommend using The British Hamper Company, I would certainly use them again, and our friend was delighted by his unexpected gift boxed red wine, which he thoroughly enjoyed. Thank you British Hamper."
Hi Christine,

Thank you so much for your great review! We're pleased to hear that your recipient was was happy with their gift! We hope to hear from you in the future :)

The British Hamper Co
"Brilliant recipient was very pleased to receive this lovely hamper many thanks for the speedy delivery too would definetly recommend anytime"
Hi Jeanette

Thank you very much for your great review!

We are pleased to hear the recipient is happy with the hamper chosen and we look forward to hearing from you again!

The British Hamper Co
"This was the first time I’ve used the British Hamper Company. A wide choice of quality contents and prices which meant I was able to find a hamper to suit the recipient. The ordering process is very easy and when I had a query about sending the hamper abroad there was someone knowledgeable and friendly at the end of the phone, a rarity these days! Would definitely recommend."
Thank you so much for your kind review.

We hope the recipient enjoyed their hamper and we look forward to any future purchases from you.

The British Hamper Co
"It's my second time using your excellent service, first in April, second last month, both were sent to Ireland, communication was first class,will certainly call on you again also I have and will be recommending you to all my friends. Thank you so much I can't praise you enough, keep up your excellent work ."
Hi Mary

Thank you so much for your lovely review!
We hope your friends will be as pleased with our products as you have been.
Many thanks again and we look forward to hearing from you in the future.

The British Hamper Co
"Best hampers online! The quality of the contents is amazing but reasonably priced. Beautiful packaging, in a box that I still use all the time, and quick delivery. Thank you!"
Hi Tessa,

Thank you so much for your recent order with us and for your amazing review!

We hope to hear from you again in the future.

The British Hamper Co
"My hamper was sent to Australia - it got to it's destination quicker than sending a letter. I didn't see the contents, but the recipient was thrilled to bits."
Thank you very much for your great review! We are delighted that your recipient enjoyed the hamper.
Many thanks again.
The British Hamper Co
"A Canadian relative was getting married in Ottawa and I had no idea what to send him. I found the BHC online and ordered a hamper of good old fashioned English fare. It was delivered to the wedding venue ahead of schedule and went down a treat. So well done to the BHC - and thank you."
Hello Thomas, thank you very much for your feedback, we are delighted that your recipients enjoyed the gift!
Many thanks again and we hope to hear from you again in the future.

The British Hamper Co
"Great choice of Gluten Free gifts"
Hi Julia,

Many thanks for your recent order and for your great review!

The British Hamper Co
"Absolutely amazing! I am from the UK but have lived in New Zealand for 22 years and wanted to send an extra special present to my mum for her 87th birthday. She has been a diabetic for quite a number of years now, so flowers or ordinary chocolates were not really the go. Mum absolutely loved her diabetic gift basket which contained so may goodies she could actually enjoy, instead of having to give them all to dad, who is not a diabetic. All communications from The British Hamper Company were immediate and excellent and communications from their delivery partner DHL were too. The parcel was delivered very promptly given the time difference and I placed the order late evening, so that pretty much equates to a next day delivery! We would definitely recommend The British Hamper Company if you are planning a special gift with a difference."
Hi Pearl,

Many thanks for your wonderful review! We're delighted that your recipient enjoyed their gift, this means a lot to us.

Thank you very much for your recent purchase with us and we hope to hear from you again in the future.

The British Hamper Company
"Service was easy to use. Company kept me well informed about delivery progress. The Hamper was sent to a Belgian family who were kind enough to help us when we broke down in Belgium. They were able to re-arrange the delivery to a "Pick-Up" from a location of their choice. Brilliant! Many thanks for all your help. Christopher Davies Leicestershire UK"
Hello Christopher,

Thank you for your recent order with us and many thanks for your lovely review! We hope your recipients enjoyed the hamper.

The British Hamper Co
"Thanks guys, everything went well and the hamper was delivered super fast."
Hello Rabia,

Thank you for lovely review. We hope your recipient enjoyed the hamper!

The British Hamper Co
"Very pleased with the service,sent a hamper to my son who lives abroad ,very good delivery and kept well informed of it,s arrival ."
Hi Linda,

Thank you for your great review! We hope your son enjoyed the hamper and we hope to hear from you again in the future.

The British Hamper Co
"I left a review on your FB page also, as I think it is deserved, since you went out of your way to provide such a beautiful gift I wanted to repay the favour. I ordered the Gluten-Free sweet hamper. It arrived on the scheduled date. You clearly thought of protecting the contents with bubble wrap and an amazingly presented box (which will be used for other purposes). The contents of the box was lovely, neatly and thoughtfully placed along with the “hay”. I can’t thank you enough. Leoni"
Hello Leoni,

Thank you so much for leaving us a fabulous review on here and on our FB page! It means the world to us :)
Many thanks for your recent order and we really hope to hear from you again in the future!

The British Hamper Co
"Fantastic speedy service to Portugal. My friend was delighted with the selection of goodies. Thank you - we will use again for personal and business needs."
Thank you so much for your recent order with us and for the lovely review!

We look forward to hearing from you again.

The British Hamper Company
"Excellent gift - the recipient was thrilled to bits with the hamper and said was of top quality."
Hello Claire,

Thank you for your recent order with us, we are delighted that your recipient was thrilled with the hamper!

Many thanks again and we hope to hear from you again.

The British Hamper Company
"Delivered as promised to a really happy recipient. Packaging was lovely"
Thank you for your lovely review, we are very happy that your recipient was delighted with the hamper.

Many thanks again and we hope to hear from you again in the future.

Best wishes,
The British Hamper Company
"I love the British Hamper Company. They always deliver on time and everyone loves all the treats in their beautiful hampers! You are the BEST!!!"
Hello Virginia,

Thank you very much for such a wonderful review, it means the world to us!!!

Best wishes,