The British Hamper Company Reviews

Fen House
North Carlton

Christine H
Verified Buyer
"Excellent delivery to Spain and also the the foods were of a high standard. Will use again!"
"Easy to navigate website. Hamper delivery fast and family in Australia loved it. Will order again and again"
"I sent a hamper to my Dutch friend who used to be my neighbour. We both moved away about the same time. The hamper (for her 91st birthday) delighted her and her sister and brought us back into contact. Thanks a lot."
"Quick and easy to order on line Efficient service Beautiful product in gorgeous hamper - delivered to Japan smoothly WELL DONE"
"Very efficient service - very clear on price and delivered on time"
"My Italian friends who love many things British were very happy with their afternoon tea hamper."
"We are an American company that did a special car project with a British company and some of the Management team flew over from the UK and these were gift as they arrived and they loved them, they said it felt like home."
"Seriously slick service, wonderful packaging, and high quality ingredients. Have bought a fair few as gifts. Will continue to do so...."
"Excellent service! Great products and speedy, tracked service to Dubai in a few days! Definitely be using them again!"
"My American friend was absolutely delighted with the quality of items included in hamper"
"Great for sending a useful gift. My family in the Netherlands πŸ‡³πŸ‡± loved receiving them and I will be sending again this Christmas. It certainly brightens my families day and they can have a little taste of home."
"Excellent service. Fabulous products. Safe delivery from UK πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ to Australia πŸ‡¦πŸ‡Ί over busy Christmas πŸŽ„ period. Would use you again...well done!"
Michelle D
Verified Buyer
"Used The British Hamper Co for the past two Chrismas’s to send hampers to Hong Kong, there is a good choice and I like that you can see the total cost inc delivery. Contact is really good and tracking the delivery is easy. I would recommend you to anyone wanting to send hampers overseas."
Madeleine D
Verified Buyer
"My twin sister lives in the South of France. That’s from where I am from. She was delighted to have some English produce. She loved the hamper. Many thanks"
"Delivered on time and was appreciated."
"They helped me send gift baskets to our clients overseas."
"My recipients were overjoyed to receive the Christmas hamper. They said it was a gift that just on kept giving. I was truly impressed with the on line experience which was so easy. The ease in which the delivery address in France was located and the swift delivery service from the UK to France. I would definitely use the English Hamperes co. Again and highly recommend your service. Well done and thank you."
"British Hamper coordinated seamless deliveries to my American in-laws - scattered from Florida to Connecticut to deepest Tennessee. The timing was perfect and the content very well received. Thank you, British Hamper."
"Extremely Happy & the people who received the hampers I sent, even more so! :)"
"I have sent hampers with your company to a relatively remote part of Australia and have found your service excellent. The process was absolutely seamless and the hampers arrived well in time. Your communication and attention to detail is top notch."
The British Hamper Company is rated 4.91 based on 350 reviews