The British Hamper Company Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend The British Hamper Company

sales@britishhamper.com

Fen House
North Carlton

"The recipient found the hamper full of amazing goodies and the box they came in of really good quality. I really appreciated the way I was kept informed throughout. Would definitely use them again."
Thank you very much for your wonderful review. We are delighted that your recipient enjoyed the hamper!

Best wishes
The British Hamper Company
"Having family living in the US, I am always grateful to find companies that ship gifts abroad at a reasonable cost. Even better to find a hamper full of delicious gluten free products. My niece was delighted with her birthday hamper and I was happy with the excellent service. Thank you."
Hi Melissa,

Thank you so much for your great feedback, it means a lot to us. We are so happy to hear that your niece enjoyed her gift!

Thank you again and we look forward to hearing from you again!

Best wishes
The British Hamper Company
"The hamper received was amazing!!!! It was a wedding gift and as the bride has many allergies it really solved our dilemma of what to buy the happy couple . It was filled of course with lovely different foods and nibbles not only for the bride but also for the groom . The hamper came in a lovely presentation box and looked really lovely Well done British Hamper Company !!!! I am sure we will also have feedback off the happy couple soon , therefore I will keep you posted."
Hello Lynne,

We are so grateful for your fantastic review! We are delighted that you're pleased with our service and we hope your recipients enjoy their gift.

We look forward to hearing from you again!

The British Hamper Company
"Thanks for the speedy delivery of my hamper to Japan.Everything from the easy website instructions through to the tracking arrival and pickup of my hamper was faultless. Thank you."
Hi Chris,

Thank you very much for your review. We hope your recipient enjoyed the gift and we look forward to hearing from you again.

The British Hamper Company
"I sent 5 of these over to Georgia USA. 4/5 of them got delivered before the expected date of a week and were received very well. I got a few emails back saying they were very nice and loved the ‘goodies’ as they don’t use the word ‘Hamper’ down there . Over all very happy, as I looked at other websites and you didn’t get as much stuff as this company for the same price. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"
Hello Corinne,

Thank you so much for your fantastic review! We are so happy that your recipients enjoyed their gifts.

We look forward to hearing from you again.

The British Hamper Company
"polite service with easy to use ordering and quick follow up."
Hello Brian,

Thank you for your feedback. We hope your recipients enjoyed their gift.

The British Hamper Company
"We bought a gluten free hamper for my mums 80th birthday. It arrived exactly when promised and Mum absolutely loved it. Thank you. Awesome service."
Hello Jonathan,

Thank you very much for your wonderful review. We are so pleased that your mum loved her gift!
Thanks again and we hope to hear from you again.

The British Hamper Company
"My friend was so happy when he received this gift, he loved it. Ordered on the Wednesday morning in the UK and delivered literally 24 hours later in Germany! Amazing service.. thank you would highly recommend this company."
Thank you so much for the lovely review! We are delighted that you were pleased with the service and we are looking forward to hearing from you again.

The British Hamper Company
"Was looking for a British Gift to send work colleagues in Spain and the Indugance Hamper, with it's pretty box, was perfect for them to share in the office. Thank you, I've been looking for a hamper company like this for a while, as I often work with people overseas and these make perfect gifts. Am about to order a second hamper for other work colleagues now. Delivery was also super fast, much quicker than expected."
Hi Kate,

Many thanks for your feedback, it means a lot to us. We are delighted that you're pleased with our service.

The British Hamper Company
"This is my second order with your company and once again I am really happy with "everything"! I bought the hamper as a birthday gift for someone who is very difficult to buy for. I needn't have worried as it hit the spot perfectly. The contents are top quality and original and I love the packaging and box (which can be reused for other things). Thank you!"
Hello Nicole,

Thank you very much for such wonderful review, it is so much appreciated.

The British Hamper Company
"I ordered 2 hampers as a thank you gifts for my cousins in the USA. The hampers were delivered in good time and I was kept informed of the delivery days etc. My cousins enjoyed the contents. I felt they were good value for money."
Hello Julie,

Thank you very much for your great review, it means a lot to us. We are delighted that your recipients enjoyed the hampers and we hope to hear from you again.

The British Hamper Company
"Excellent service. Delivered to the US a day early and was loved by the recipient."
Thank you so much for the lovely review.

The British Hamper Company
"because the recipients were delighted with the hamper and its contents."
Many thanks for your feedback. We are very happy your recipients enjoyed their gift.

The British Hamper Company
"Amazing service, delivery and product. Super fast delivery and the recipients... young children adored it... definitely will use again!"
Hello Bianca,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We are delighted your recipients enjoyed the hamper.

The British Hamper Company
"It was part of a wedding present to an old friend now living in USA They were both very pleased with the contents. I was pleased i could track the hamper and it delivered bang-on"
Hi Robert,

Thank you for your great review, it is so much appreciated.

The British Hamper Company
"We purchase hampers for our employees to thank them for service. The hampers are always high quality, and delivered on time."
Hello Claire,

Thank you very much for your review and for choosing us, it is so much appreciated.

The British Hamper Company
"Happy that I could send a nice gift to a friend in The Netherlands. It was very easy and straight forward to place the order, and I received feedback emails for when the gift was out for delivery, and when it was actually delivered. Will use this service again."
Hi Kirsten,

Many thanks for your excellent review, it is so much appreciated and we look forward to hearing from you again.

The British Hamper Company
"Galina was very helpful and enabled me to customise the hampers I was purchasing for suppliers as a thank you present. They are very pleased with their present."
Thank you very much for such great review! We are delighted your recipients enjoyed their gifts. Also, Galina was really happy to see your review.

The British Hamper Company
"I have never seen one of your hampers as I have them sent to family overseas but I always get a great response from the recipient. Therefore I can only conclude that you do a great job! Thank you from a happy Canadian!"
Thank you very much for your wonderful review. We are delighted to hear that your recipients enjoyed the hampers and we hope to hear from you again.

The British Hamper Company
"Perfect gift for relatives who have just moved abroad. Speedy delivery and easy service to select and send a great hamper. They loved the food selection and were pleased."
Hello Charlotte,

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are delighted your recipients enjoyed the hamper.

The British Hamper Company is rated 4.92 based on 423 reviews