The British Hamper Company Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend The British Hamper Company

sales@britishhamper.com

Fen House
North Carlton

"I ordered a gluten free hamper for my sister in law for her birthday. She was delighted with the treats she received and it arrived on her birthday!"
"Bought for an English relative living in USA, she absolutely loved the hamper. A great mixture of British goodies. I was kept up to date with the delivery, from dispatch to arrival, great service. Will definitely purchase from here again"
Hello,

Many thanks for your great feedback! We are very happy that your recipient enjoyed the hamper and we look forward to hearing from you again soon.

The British Hamper Co.
"I have now sent to Hampers to my English friend who now lives in the USA and she was absolutely delighted with the fabulous goodies she received. I sent her one back at Christmas and one recently for her Birthday. They were different and equally well received. Ems Corfield (delighted)"
Hello Emily,

Thanks so much for your great review! We are delighted to hear that your friend enjoyed both hampers.

The British Hamper Co.
"I was extremely impressed with how quick this delivery arrived. I ordered it on the bank holiday Monday (late afternoon) and it arrived in France on Thursday morning as the delivery had estimated. My grandfather was delighted with the quality of the all the food in the hamper. I will definitely order again from this company."
Hello Francesca,

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We are pleased to hear that your grandfather in France was excited to receive the hamper!

We look forward to hearing from you again soon.

The British Hamper Co.
"Really fantastic service, arrived on time! Bought as present for teacher and she loved it !"
Hello,

Thank you very much for your feedback, this means the world to us. We are so pleased that your recipient enjoyed the hamper.

The British Hamper Co.
"Super service, well described products , even when delivered to New Zealand. I wil never stop using this hamper company."
Hello Kenneth,

Thanks so much for such a great review and your support! Our team were delighted to see it and we hope your recipients enjoy the hampers!

The British Hamper Co.
"The British Hamper Company offer a great blend and variety of high quality & classically British hamper products, their delivery service is impeccably reliable and pricing highly competitive. I frequently purchase for family and friends in the USA and they have always loved the gifts. BHC's website is my very easy to navigate and you know the final delivery inclusive price straight away. Communication has always been excellent. All in all the very best and best value hamper company."
Hi Adrian,

Thank you so much for the fantastic review! We're pleased to hear that you like our selection of hampers and that your friends and family enjoy them!

The British Hamper Co.
"I have used The British Hamper Company twice now to send hampers to my son in Singapore. I am very pleased to say that each time the hamper arrived on time, at the correct location and my son was delighted with the contents. I happily recommend this this company to anyone wanting to send gifts abroad."
Hello Rosalie,

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We are pleased to hear that your son in Singapore was delighted with the contents!

The British Hamper Co.
"The chocolate and wine hamper I ordered was perfect. The quality of both the chocolates and wine was exquisite. Even the box it came in was stylish. Perfect gift for my long distance lover (Australia to England) to let him know I was thinking of him at Easter."
Hi Helen,

Thank you very much for your fantastic review! We hope your recipient enjoyed the hamper and we look forward to hearing from you again.

The British Hamper Co.
"I recently sent 2 hampers to family members in the UK and they were both delighted with them. The gluten free recipient was very happy with her hamper as it contains little luxuries that she cannot afford herself. I've used British Hamper 3 times now and have not been disappointed. I like the fact that the courier service lets you track the order so you know when they receive it. with their service"
Hi Averil,

Thank you so much for your kind review and support! We are so pleased that your recipient enjoyed the hampers, this means the world to us.

The British Hamper Co.
"We are based in the United States but our parent company is in the UK. We use The British Hamper for gift basket giveaways at exhibitions. Nice size for the price and their customer service is fantastic. The basket was ordered, shipped, and received in the US within a short period of time. We will definitely order from The British Hamper Company again."
Hello,

Thank you so much for your fantastic review and support, we are delighted that you enjoy using our services.

We look forward to hearing from you again.

The British Hamper Co.
""Fantastic" service all round !! Will definitely buy again."
Hi Lorraine,

Many thanks for your great feedback. We hope your recipient enjoyed the hamper and we look forward to hearing from you again.

The British Hamper Co.
"An excellent quality hamper delivered as a bit of light hearted relief after my daughters house move. Wonderful to be able to send it from here. The process was very simple"
Hi Suzanne,

Thank you for your fantastic review! We are very happy that you enjoyed using our company and we hope your recipient was delighted with the hamper.

The British Hamper Co.
"Easy to use and informative website, lots of choice, simple order process and order arrived well before it was expected. I wouldn't hesitate to order with them again."
Hi Charlotte,

Thank you so much for your kind review. We are pleased to hear that you like our selection of hampers and we hope your recipients enjoyed them!

We look forward to hearing from you again.

The British Hamper Co.
"Great service, quality products. Highly recommended"
Hello,

Thank you for your great feedback! We hope your recipient enjoyed the hamper.

The British Hamper Co.
"I am more than satisfied with the service. Very quick and professional. Thank you!!"
Hello Kitti,

Many thanks for your wonderful review. We are so pleased that you enjoyed our services and we hope your recipient enjoyed the hamper!

The British Hamper Co.
"The recipient was absolutely delighted with the hamper and was particularly impressed with the presentation and wrapping. The delivery was as specified and the updates were helpful."
Hi Francesca,

Thank you very much for your great review! We are delighted to hear that your recipient enjoyed the hamper!

The British Hamper Co.
"This was a 60 wedding anniversary gift for a couple who don’t need any more ornaments but love treats . The delivery was amazingly quick given I live in Jersey and they were delighted with the contents"
Hi Susan,

Thank you so much for your brilliant review. We are so pleased to hear your recipients enjoyed one of our hampers!

The British Hamper Co.
"Thank you for the service you provide with abroad delivery. It is very efficient, straight and quick. Our recipients are always happy to receive this lovely, well-presented gifts."
Hi Inna,

Thank you so much for the fantastic review! We are pleased to hear that your recipients enjoy receiving hampers!

The British Hamper Co.
"Oooh what a lovely treat, I was looking for little present for a gluten intolerant person and this is just want I imagined it would look like....lovely presentation and such a good delivery times. Thank you very much."
Hello Jarca,

Thank you for your wonderful review! We hope your recipient enjoyed the hamper.

The British Hamper Company is rated 4.92 based on 618 reviews