The British Hamper Company Reviews

North Carlton

The British Hamper Company 5 star review on 18th October 2016
Martin Borley
More Photos & Videos
My nephew in Germany was thrilled to receive his Birthday hamper especially as it contained 'liquid gold'! That was, of course, a malt whiskey. Fast, efficient delivery and I spoke to a very helpful person when ordering. Many thanks.
We were looking for a gift for our Brother who lives in England. Found your website and was thrilled with the selections. The gift was very well received and appreciated. Thank you so much for making it so easy!!
We have used the British Hamper company several times, mostly to send food hampers to our daughter in Tokyo. Service is fantastic, helpful and efficient and the hampers have always arrived very quickly - a wonderful taste of home when living far away! Thank you.
Ordered one afternoon in the UK and delivered in Palma the next morning by 09.15. Fantastic service.
Excellent and fast delivery of special goodies for my brother and family in Singapore. They were absolutely delighted with them all! Definitely recommend.
i recently ordered the cider festival hamper for my son’s birthday, not being able to see him during lockdown it was an ideal gift. The courier made contact prior to delivery with both myself and my son which was useful and he was very happy with the contents, particularly the ciders!
Excellent service. Couldn't believe that I found a company that could deliver a beautiful hamper to clients in Italy - during a Pandemic! My clients were very happy with their hampers and as I say, the service was outstanding. Thank you.
I was delighted with the service I received. I’m in Oman and my brother is in Spain and I sent a hamper as a birthday gift. It contained lots of yummy things that he really appreciated. Well done.
My son was delighted with his hamper. It was easy to order and the service was excellent.
Excellent service and despite lockdown the hamper arrived in NZ in good time for my sons 21st birthday
Fab present 🎁 thanks so much loved it all
My 94 year old Mother was delighted with the assortment and great presentation/packaging.
Absolutely 100% hapopy with both the service and the fantastic hamper which I ordered for my son and daughter-in-law over in Abu Dhabi, a little taste of home. This is the 4th time I’ve ordered through The British Hamper Company and they’ve been ‘spot on’ each time, just wonderful - will definitely be using them again. Thank you 😊
Fast delivery and a great product. Would use again.
I received one of these beautiful hampers as a surprise gift. Everything about it was stellar, the delivery, the packaging, the presentation, contents even down to the typed card with a lovely message from my friends. I was so impressed, I ordered one immediately for another friend as a house warming present. Their customer service is 1st class as well.
This was a gift basket for a friend for Ramadan. I selected the delivery date at checkout, but the basket was delivered a week before my scheduled date. A couple days is one thing, but a full week kind of ruined the holiday gift.
I bought this for my parents as an Easter gift and they absolutely loved it! Fabulous quality ingredients and very quick delivery. I have ordered another hamper to send to my best friend for the bank holiday as a little surprise. Would definitely recommend the British Hamper company.
Very happy with your service.. thank you..
Good product choice, easy to order and great communication. Delivery was prompt and recipient loved the gift. Recommend
I sent a hamper to my grandparents to cheer them up a bit in these corona times. The package arrived so quickly! And they we thrilled with the contents. I have received multiple calls/emails saying they are still working their way through it (weeks later). It’s fantastic that I am able to cheer them up just a little, even though I live in a different country. Thank you for your services!
The British Hamper Company is rated 4.92 based on 948 reviews