The British Hamper Company Reviews

Read The British Hamper Company Reviews

sales@britishhamper.com

Fen House
North Carlton

I am pleased to give best review to British Hamper. Thank you so much for this hamper ever. Best prices, best employees, best goods! I am strongly advice you to offer this hampers.
Hi Fagan

Thank you so much for your support! I am glad that you enjoy our selection of hampers. Our customer service team does their very best to help each customer and always put their needs first.

The British Hamper Co.
Great products, great selection and great service for a great price. Even our clients have asked us for the company's contact details to use in the future. Alice has been very helpful all the way through the process.
Hi Felix

Thank you so much for the fantastic review! We are pleased to hear that you like our selection of hampers and that your clients enjoyed them!

Very quick service
Hi

Thank you so much for your great review! We are pleased to hear that you were happy with our service.

We hope to hear from you again soon.

The British Hamper Co.
Have always been very happy with the contents of the hamper the delivery and the communication
Hi Barb

Thank you so much for your support! Our customer service team were delighted to see your review, they do their best to help each of our customers.

We hope to hear from you again soon!

Best wishes, The British Hamper Company
I ordered this hamper for my uncle who is diabetic. He rang and left me the most wonderful message saying how amazing the hamper was. It was high quality from the box to the produce. He couldn’t believe he received a hamper of treats that he could actually enjoy. I even received a thank you card within 24hours! Believe me this was high praise indeed. In my part, It was easy to order and a great price range so it didn’t completely break the bank. I will definitely be ordering from you again. Thank you.
Hi Lorraine

Thank you so much for the fantastic review! We are delighted to hear that your Uncle really enjoyed our diabetic hamper!

The British Hamper Co.
I purchased a hamper for my brother, who lives in New Jersey, it’s only my second time doing so. I am absolutely delighted with the gift, the service and the prompt delivery. I will most certainly shall recommend my friends and family.
Hi Sheilagh

We're so glad your brother enjoyed the hamper! Our customer service team does their very best to help each customer and always put their needs first.

The British Hamper Co.
Speedy delivery to our client in Germany who were delighted and impressed with their hamper. Excellent Service. Would highly recommend.
Hi

Thank you so much for the fantastic review! We are pleased to hear that your recipient in Germany was delighted to receive the hamper!

The British Hamper Co.
There was a good choice of hampers on the website and had a variety for different budgets. I liked how the price you saw on the website included all delivery charges as this made the process much quicker and it was delivered very quickly.
Hi

Thank you so much for the fantastic review! We are pleased to hear that you like our selection of hampers .

The British Hamper Co.
Before discovering British Hampers, I had attempted to send a hamper using a 'well known' company website, having selected my choice and begun to place order, I found 'they do not deliver' to France. I highly recommend the British Hamper service which I have used for the last three years. The service is excellent. Hampers are delivered on time and contents are exactly as described. Recipients have been highly delighted. Thank you
Hi Vanessa,

Thank you so much for the fantastic review! Were pleased to hear that your recipients were delighted with the hamper!

The British Hamper Co.
Perfect! Ordered to Cyprus. The delivery was quick and I was kept updated on the hamper’s journey. Thank you to the British Hamper team! I will definitely be using this service again. Brilliant!
Thank you so much for your great review! Our customer service team does their very best to help each customer and always put their needs first.

The British Hamper Co.
Fast service and good quality products.
Hi Susan,

Thank you so much for your great review! We're pleased to hear that you like our selection of hampers. We look forward to hearing from you again soon.

The British Hamper Co.
Fantastic service and amazing delivery. These were purchased for clients and they were thrilled! One said it was the best hamper she had every seen!! Thank you!!!
Hi Mikaela,

Thank you so much for the fantastic review! Our customer service team were delighted to see your review, they do their best to help each of our customers.

We hope to hear from you again soon!

The British Hamper Company
Very nice product delivered very promptly. It was received with great pleasure by my Aunt.
Hi Gillian,

Thank you so much for your great review! We're pleased to hear that you like our selection of hampers and that your Aunt enjoyed them!

We hope to hear from you again soon.

The British Hamper Co.
My Italian friends enjoyed the hamper very much. Ordered on Sunday, delivered on Thursday. Email updates allowed good tracking. Superb service! Would recommend using as so efficient!
Thank you so much for the fantastic review! We are very pleased to hear that your friends in Italy enjoyed the hamper! We look forward to hearing from you again soon.

The British Hamper Co.
Very pleased with my order from The British Hamper Co, from ordering to delivery the whole process was excellent. Will definitely use them again.
Hi Julie,

Thank you so much for your kind review. We're pleased to hear that you like our selection of hampers and that you enjoyed them! We look forward to hearing from you again soon.

The British Hamper Co
I have used the British Hamper Company twice now and have been greatly impressed. I have yet to sample the goods but my daughter who lives in Hong Kong informs me how delicious they are. From ordering to delivery the service has been impressive. I would recommend them and will use them again and again.
Hi Margarette,

Thank you so much for the fantastic review! We are pleased to hear that your daughter enjoyed the hamper! We look forward to hearing from you again soon.

The British Hamper Co.
Mother in law was very happy with her hamper by way of a birthday gift. Hamper arrived on her birthday as I requested. Most impressed with the contents, the presentation and the packaging were fabulous. First class quality..
Hi Lynette,

Thank you so much for the fantastic review! We're so glad your mother in law enjoyed our hamper!

We hope to hear from you again in the future.

The British Hamper Co.
I've sent a Hamper twice this year to Canada and both times its arrived super fast, packed to the brim with goodies and made my Canadian Family smile..Thank you British Hamper Company..
Hi Nicola,

Thank you so much for your kind review. We're pleased to hear your family has previously enjoyed one of our hampers and we hope they love the one you sent to them again just as much!

The British Hamper Co.
This hamper was very well received by my friend and she said it was so lovely she didn't know what to start with first! I have previously received one as a gift so knew the great quality of the products. Would definitely recommend to anyone.
Hi Sheila,

Thank you so much for your great review! We're pleased to hear that you like our selection of hampers and that your friend enjoyed them! We hope to hear from you again soon.

The British Hamper Co.
I purchased the Artisan British Vegan Gift Basket for a colleague at work who was absolutely delighted with the gift. The hamper was huge and contained a good variety of different products that all tasted delicious.
Hi Suzannah,

Thank you so much for your great review! We're pleased to hear that you like our selection of hampers and that your colleague enjoyed them!

The British Hamper Company is rated 4.91 based on 713 reviews