The British Hamper Company Reviews

The British Hamper Company 5 star review on 30th December 2020
Anji S
The British Hamper Company 5 star review on 18th December 2020
Tim K
We gave this hamper to a UK friend living in AUS. It conjured up all the memories of home treats and special things tat she hasn't been able to experience recently with travel . Such a great way to bring a bit of home to people to enjoy on a special occasion. Everything in the hamper was a reminder of a place or person and was exclaimed over! I think they totally nailed it with everything that was included, not to mention boxed and presented beautifully!
The site was easy to order and pay from, the choice was wonderful, the delivery estimate was accurate and my recipient was very, very happy to receive a bit of British!! Thank you.
Hello Lina, Thank you so much for your great review! We're pleased to hear that you like our selection of hampers and that your recipient was very happy to receive it. We hope to hear from you again soon. Best wishes, Lorraine The British Hamper Co.
Have ordered a hamper from British Hamper Company twice for my daughter in America. She was thrilled with the contents and thoroughly enjoyed them. Ordered two different hampers.
Hello Sandra, Thank you so much for the fantastic review! We are pleased to hear that your daughter in the US enjoyed the second hamper that you sent, just as much as the first. We hope to hear from you again in the future. Best wishes, Lorraine The British Hamper Co.
Good selection, easy to place order and informative tracking service gives peace of mind. I’ve used twice now to send hampers to family in Japan, they’ve been thrilled with the results
Hello Christine, Thank you so much for your kind review. We're pleased to hear your family has previously enjoyed one of our hampers and we hope they love this one just as much. We hope to hear from you again in the future. Best wishes, Lorraine The British Hamper Co.
A really lovely present idea and super easy to organise and send to friends. The gifts come with a ribbon and card and it’s a really lovely product.
Hello Rebecca, Thank you for your review! Great to hear that you found it easy to order a hamper for your friends and that you loved the packaging. We look forward to hearing from you again in the future. Best wishes Lorraine The British Hamper Co
Bought a gift for a family member in the USA, whilst I am in the UK. It was super quick and arrived in perfect condition. They loved the gift! It's nice to see hampers especially for people with Diabetes.
Hello Tanika, Thank you so much for the fantastic review! We are pleased to hear that your family in the US loved their diabetic hamper. We look forward to hearing from you again soon. Best wishes, Lorraine The British Hamper Co.
Great products, reasonably priced, service has always been excellent. Lots of choice, and fast delivery overseas.
Hello, Thank you so much for your great review! We're pleased to hear that you like our selection of hampers and service. We hope to hear from you again soon. Best wishes, Lorraine The British Hamper Co.
We have used the British Hamper Company on quite a few occasions to send gifts to our son and daughter in law who are working in Dubai. They are always thrilled with the contents and Thank you.
Hello Graham, Thank you so much for your kind review. We're pleased to hear your family has previously enjoyed one of our hampers and we hope they love the one you sent to them just as much! We look forward to hearing from you again. Best wishes, Lorraine The British Hamper Co.
Excellent service to Dubai. Could have a greater choice of contents
Hello Lyn, Thank you for your review! Lovely to hear that you were happy with the service received. We will pass your comments across to our Supplier team regarding a greater choice of contents. We hope to hear from you again in the future. Best wishes, Lorraine The British Hamper Company
I sent a British Hamper to my 94 year young Aunty in America for her birthday. She was a GI bride in the 2nd world war and despite living in the USA for 70 years she loves me sending her British Goodies. She was taken aback with all the lovely items which arrived in excellent condition and I was informed of its journey and arrival by the courier service. I will certainly be ordering another.
Hello Donna, Thank you so much for the fantastic review! We are pleased to hear that your Aunty in the US loved her hamper! What an amazing age she is! We look forward to hearing from you again soon. Best wishes, Lorraine The British Hamper Co.
I bought this hamper as a birthday gift. Living in Canada and only shopping online it is hard to know if what you see is what you will get. In this case it was. Great reviews from the recipient.
Hello Cathy, Thank you for the lovely review. It was great to hear that your recipient enjoyed their hamper. We look forward to hear from you again in the future. Best wishes, Lorraine The British Hamper Co.
Lovely hamper, my friend was delighted
Hello, Thank you for taking time to leave the review. Lovely to hear that your friend was delighted with her hamper. We look forward to hearing from you again in the future. Kind regards. Lorraine The British Hamper Co
We sent this to our British friends who live in Lincolnshire county, UK. They were so excited to receive it and loved all the contents.
Hello Carolyn, Thank you for the lovely feedback. Great to hear that your friends in Lincolnshire loved their hamper, especially as we are based in Lincolnshire. Look forward to hearing form you again in the future. Best wishes, Lorraine The British Hamper Co.
Great options, super quick delivery, very happy that I, as an international customer living in the US, could order a gift to be delivered to my son who lives in England. Not all companies will allow this. I will definitely be ordering gifts from British Hamper co again.
Hello Jennifer, Thank you so much for your kind review! We are delighted to hear that you were happy with our hamper options and delivery of the hamper gift to your son in England. We look forward to hearing from you in the future. Kind regards. Lorraine The British Hamper Co.
Why send a bunch if flowers internationally when you can send this? Beautiful, original gifts, all made in the UK, packaged in an amazing keepsake box! Recipient absolutely thrilled with her 60th birthday gift. The parcel arrived exactly when I was advised & I was kept informed of progress all the way through. Cant think of any negatives, fantastic service from start to finish. So glad I discovered British Hampers, worth every penny. Won't hesitate to use again. Thank you
Hello Valerie, Thank you for your amazing review, it means so much to us. We are delighted to hear that you were happy with our service and packaging and that your recipient enjoyed her hamper for her 60th birthday. We look forward to hearing from you again in the future. Best wishes, Lorraine The British Hamper Co.
Love your hampers for my sister in canada. Very reliable service,I would highly recommend
Hello Margaret, Thank you so much for the fantastic review! We're pleased to hear that your sister in Canada love the hamper and that you are happy with our service. We look forward to hearing from you again soon. Best wishes, Lorraine The British Hamper Co.
The recipient was so pleased and loved the contents. Would definitely recommend and use again
Hello Charlotte, Thank you for your review! Lovely to hear that your recipient enjoyed their hamper. We hope to hear from you again in the future. Best wishes, Lorraine The British Hamper Co
This was a 40th birthday present for my daughter in the USA, which was very much appreciated by her, being a little taste of home! The hamper contents were good quality. It was delivered a couple of days early, which wasn’t a problem except that the delivery driver didn’t leave it at the right address - not The British Hamper Company’s fault in any way. The problem was sorted out by the British Hamper Company with a couple of phone calls, so I was very pleased with the service.
Hello Sue, Thank you so much for your support! Our customer service team were delighted to see your review, they do their best to help each of our customers. We hope to hear from you again soon! Best wishes, Lorraine The British Hamper Company
An Easter treat for the family (two adults, two children) in Singapore. They were all delighted with the contents and I would not hesitate to send them another hamper from this company. Delivered on time and the communication was excellent.
Hello Monica, Thank you so much for the fantastic review! We are pleased to hear that your family in Singapore were delighted to receive the Easter hamper! We look forward to hearing from you again soon. Best wishes, Lorraine The British Hamper Co.
Excellent. Prompt and efficient service which I have now used several times to send hampers both home and abroad. They were very well received and everyone reported back that they were beautifully presented in their gift boxes.
Thank you so much for your great review! We're pleased to hear that the hampers are well received here and abroad. Thank you for your continued support! We hope to hear from you again soon. Best wishes, Lorraine The British Hamper Co.
The British Hamper Company is rated 4.93 based on 1,365 reviews