The British Hamper Company Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend The British Hamper Company

sales@britishhamper.com

Fen House
North Carlton

"Fantastic choice of hampers to suit every taste. Have reccomend to others and will definitely be using your company again. Thank you."
Hi Joanne,

Thank you for your order and your wonderful review!

Best regards,
The British Hamper Company
"We have sent several hampers via The British Hamper Company and each time have received superb customer service and speedy delivery. The recipients have all been thrilled with their gift. Highly recommend!!"
Hi Hayley,

Thank you very much for such wonderful review! This feedback is appreciated and very helpful to us.

The British Hamper Company
"They have a good range of products and combinations, and they were able to deliver internationally in 24 hours"
Many thanks for your order and a great review.

The British Hamper Company
"This is easy, perfection from start to finish.....and I am hopeless sending gifts anywhere. B.H.C. made it all so simple, deserve more than 5 stars. Thank you B.H.C."
Hi Edwin,

What a fantastic review! Thank you so much and we hope to hear from you again.

The British Hamper Company
"Sent as a thank you to a business associate in Greece from the UK. Delivery was very quick and kept informed of progress throughout. My Greek associates were very pleased with the sweets selection and shared with all the staff many of whom had never had British sweeties before."
Hi Yvonne,

We are delighted that your recipients enjoyed their gift! Thank you so much for providing such great feedback.

The British Hamper Company
"Brilliant service and lovely hamper!"
Hi Grace,

Thank you so much for your positive feedback!

The British Hamper Company
"The hamper was delivered shockingly fast! I didn't expect it to arrive in Spain so quickly but it got there, they called the local number I'd provided to arrange delivery, and my family was very happy with it."
Hi William,

We are so pleased that your family enjoyed their gift! Your feedback is so much appreciated.
We hope to hear from you again.

The British Hamper Company
"Amazing job right on time.beautiful packaging iloveit 💕"
Thank you so much for such wonderful review, it is so much appreciated.

The British Hamper Company
"This Company is so efficient and my order even came 2 days before it was promised. My friends were really delighted with the hamper which was well presented - I would recommend this company to everyone looking for a different and surprising gift."
Thank you so much for such great review! We are so happy your friends enjoyed the hampers.

The British Hamper Company
"A good range of Diabetic hampers, & an efficient ordering system ,both by phone & online."
Hi Stephen,

Many thanks for your review, it is so much appreciated!

The British Hamper Company
"We Maltese just love the Brits and this is one more reason to do so! The caveman Hamper arrived in record time in just around 2 days , product to perfection and card detail perfectly to order. Absolutely fabulous ;)"
Hi Marilyn,

Thank you very much for such fantastic review! We hope to hear from you again.

The British Hamper Company
"Very efficient service all the way to Australia! We had very happy recipients of the beautiful hampers, a perfect corporate gift."
Thank you very much for your review. We are delighted your recipients enjoyed their gifts.

The British Hamper Company
"Such an amazing gift I send to my Mum in the USA. She loves receiving her Hamper and for me this has replaced sending flowers!"
Thank you so much for your feedback and we hope to hear from you again.

The British Hamper Company
"the delivery service was second to none and was delivered within a couple of days of buying online. I ordered very late for my Aunties 80th birthday in Canada and it was actually delivered on her birthday. I was over the moon as was she. thank you guys for making 2 ladies very happy!!"
Hi Karen,

Many thanks for such wonderful review! We are delighted that your Aunt enjoyed her gift.

The British Hamper Company
"I received so much help from Customer Services, always patient and courteous. My friend lives in a remote part of France and the company confirmed that delivery was possible. I was able to track the hamper throughout its journey and it was delivered exactly when promised. My friend is delighted with her gift - especially the Box !! I have already recommended The British Hamper Company to several people - one today who has connections in another remote French village. I will definitely use them again if the opportunity arises. Thank you."
Good afternoon Mrs Phillips,

Thank you for taking your time for the review, we really appreciate it. We are so happy to hear that your friend enjoyed the hamper and we hope to hear from you again.

The British Hamper Company
"Thanks for delivering ahead of schedule on the actual big birthday! It's always difficult sending gifts abroad but your service made this very easy!"
Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us review. This feedback is appreciated and very helpful to us.

The British Hamper Company
"The delivery of the gift could not have been quicker and smoother. I contacted The British Hamper Company on their webchat and everything happened as it was said there. My sister - the recepient- was impressed of the presentation of the gift box."
We are so pleased to hear that your sister enjoyed her hamper! Thank you very much for such great review.

The British Hamper Company
"My American friends were over the moon with their English Afternoon Tea. Thank you for the delightful packaging and your prompt delivery!"
Thank you for your review and for choosing our services.

The British Hamper Company
"I ordered a gluten free hamper as one of my wife's birthday presents. I was amazed at the variety of products and also the quality."
Hi Hywel,

Thank you so much for your review, it is so much appreciated.
We hope to hear from you again.

The British Hamper Company
"Prompt delivery, lovely packaging."
Hi Myra,

Thank you so much for your review.

The British Hamper Company is rated 4.92 based on 394 reviews