The British Hamper Company Reviews

The British Hamper Company 5 star review on 30th December 2020
Anji S
The British Hamper Company 5 star review on 18th December 2020
Tim K
I have used The British Hamper Company on several occasions and have always been delighted with the service. I particularly like the ‘London themed’ packaging. I will definitely use the Company again, both for this Country and Australia.
Amazing customer service, great delivery/packaging and beautiful presentation! We would definitely order again.
A very reputable company that I have used a few times and recommended to others..I send a gift to a daughter in law who is from England and lives in the USA. She enjoys the goodies and reuses the boxes they come in..I highly recommend..
I sent the British Hamper to my mother in law, who lived in London for many years and raised her children there but now lives in California. She couldn't have more thrilled and delighted. She had such fun opening the boxes and showing them off to her kids. It brought back great memories for her and the family.
Good choice of hampers for all occasions. We were amazed at how quickly our hamper was delivered to friends in the USA. Exceptional customer service - definitely recommend.
Very professional. Very clear about what we were ordering. I was especially pleased with the delivery emails updating where and when the gift was and asking the recipient when and where they wanted it delivered (DHL). WELL DONE BRITISH HAMPERS and DHL. Olivia - Western Australia.
Arrived at the destination in very good time. My son enjoyed all the varied content. Thank you
Hello Bernadette, Thank you for the review! Pleased to hear that your son enjoyed his hamper and that it arrived in good time. We hope to hear from you again in the future. Best wishes Lorraine The British Hamper Co.
Wonderful Diabetic Hamper, turned up on plan, Great packaging , lovely products! & the recipient was very thrilled! Absolutely recommend ! 🥂
Hello Sally, Thank you for the great review. Wonderful to hear that the recipient enjoyed their diabetic hamper and that the hamper arrived as planned. We hope to hear from you again in the future. Best wishes, Lorraine The British Hamper Co
It was an impressive experience! The web page is easy to negotiate and very tempting. The box I selected was very well received! The items were beautiful and tasty! The shipping to Canada was fast and I was kept fully informed of its progress. I would totally order again!
Hello Susan, Thank you for the fantastic review! Lovely to hear that you found the website easy to use and the shipping to Canada was quick. We look forward to hearing form you again in the future. Best wishes, Lorraine The British Hamper Co
I recently used the British Hamper Company for the first time. Very quick and efficient service. My Uncle in Canada was a very happy recipient, it made his day. Thank you.
Hello Susan, Thank you for the fantastic review. Delighted to hear that your uncle in Canada was happy with the gift hamper which he received. Glad we could make him happy! We hope to hear form you again in the future. Best wishes, Lorraine The British Hamper Co.
I was very pleased with the service I received. My daughter was very pleased with gift hamper and enjoying the contents at the moment. Would definately recommend The British Hamper Company to my family and friends. Thank you
Hello, Thank you for your feedback. Lovely to hear that your daughter was happy with the gift hamper. We hope to hear from you again in the future. Best wishes Lorraine The British Hamper Co
Great online ordering, excellent products! My brother and his family in Canada were very happy with their British hamper. Thank you for a trouble-free order and delivery process
Hello Gillian, Thank you for your fantastic review. Delighted to hear that your brother and family in Canada enjoyed their British Hamper. We hope to hear from you again in the future. Best wishes, Lorraine The British Hamper Co
My son in law loved his hamper. Everything was of the best quality and was thoroughly enjoy. Deliver was also excellent.
Hello Wendy, Thank you for your lovely review. Great to hear that you son enjoyed his hamper and that you were happy with the quality and delivery of the gift. We hope to hear from you again in the future. Best wishes, Lorraine The British Hamper Co.
On time delivery, all products safely wrapped - and quality was amazing... Many thanks
Hello, Thank you for your amazing review, it is very much appreciated. We hope to hear from you again in the future. Best wishes Lorraine The British Hamper Co
Very good value for money and quick delivery. Thank you.
Hello Tina, Thank you for your excellent review. Delighted to hear that you were happy with the hamper and delivery service. We hope to hear form you again in the future. Best wishes, Lorraine The British Hamper Co.
Excellent service, produce - Plenty of choice, delivery very reliable. Hampers sent - enjoyed by receivers.
Hello Elaine, Thank you for your great review. Lovely to hear that you were happy with the service received, our choice of hampers and that the recipients enjoyed their gift. We hope to hear from you again in the future. Best wishes, Lorraine The British Hamper Co.
High quality goods, delivered to the US in less than a week. Great company!
Hello, Thank you so much for the lovely review! We are pleased to hear that the hamper you ordered to be sent to USA arrived quickly. We look forward to hearing from you again soon. Best wishes, Lorraine The British Hamper Co.
I had previously sent hampers from a well-known company to relatives in the USA, however their prices have become prohibitively expensive and so I looked for an alternative. I hadn't heard of The British Hamper Company before, but was impressed by the range of hampers on offer, the carefully chosen items in them and their competitive price. Ordering was easy and I could choose the delivery date. Everything went well and the recipients were thrilled with the range and quality of the goodies in their hamper. This was the first time I had placed an order with The British Hamper Company, but it will not be the last!
Hello Tracy, Thank you for your amazing review. Delighted that you were happy with the service and products received and great to hear that your relatives in USA were thrilled with their hamper gift. We look forward to hearing from your again. Best wishes, Lorraine The British Hamper Co.
Excellent service and the feedback from the recipient was a beautiful box of goodness. I will definitely use again.
I have friends in Switzerland and it was so good to be able to send a fantastic gift and not have to worry about customs forms and import duty. My friends loved their little piece of GB.
Hello Ingrid, Thank you so much for the great review! Lovely to hear that your friends in Switzerland enjoyed their gift hamper. We look forward to hearing from you again soon. Best wishes, Lorraine The British Hamper Co
The British Hamper Company is rated 4.93 based on 1,412 reviews