The British Hamper Company Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend The British Hamper Company

sales@britishhamper.com

Fen House
North Carlton

"I have sent hampers with your company to a relatively remote part of Australia and have found your service excellent. The process was absolutely seamless and the hampers arrived well in time. Your communication and attention to detail is top notch."
"Very easy online ordering.Excellent shipping service from the UK to Australia.Good packaging.Lovely products.Very happy recipient.Would recomnend."
"My son moved to Sweden and I was completely unable to come up with an idea for Christmas present. A friend recommended a hamper and you completely solved my problem. Excellent product and excellent service. 100% happy. Thankyou."
Francine C
Verified Buyer
"Because it came from my sister! Good selection of British food , suitable for all the family and really loved the attractive box it was delivered in."
"Your British Hamper made my Swedish Granddaughter and her 2 boys ( My Greatgrandsons) Benjamin and Fabian,Very Excited and Thrilled to receive it from me to Enjoy over Christmas time, and AFTER. They All enjoy English Sweeties, and they couldn't believe they had such a Big Hamper Full. I would really like to send you the video I received of the boys excitement as they opened their surprise from Grandma.HA HA HA Thank You so much for such value for money, AND SO MUCH JOY."
"This was a gift for a very dear friend and she was absolutely delighted to receive it. Thank you for making her smile."
"A good range of diabetic food that made it easy to send a hamper to a diabetic relative. Good delivery as well."
"I bought one of the hampers as a gift for family in U.S.A. Although it was a small hamper, my family were delighted with the contents which they said were welcome and very nice. The hamper arrived in really good time and the company were so easy to deal with. I would certainly recommend this company not only for the great choices of hamper and contents, but for the ease of selection and their prompt delivery. A hamper from this company is an excellent idea as a gift, but even more so for an overseas gift. I thought their prices which included delivery were reasonable. They certainly sorted me out with an easy and unusual gift, and I did not even have to venture to the shops or the post office!"
"We wanted to say thank you to a valued customer. The Hamper was delivered earlier than expected and exceeded our expectations. We will definitely use you again."
"It was good - tasty.the only thing is that it lacked the brand names I think about when i think of home. Other than that top notch. Thanks!"
"Excellent diabetic hamper"
"Our friends were delighted with the hamper , service and delivery were also perfect ."
"Excellent service to USA. RECIPIENTS WERE DELIGHTED TO RECEIVE A PARCEL WITH “BRITISH” on box."
"The hamper arrived on time and everyone was well pleased with the contents"
"We bought two hampers for my brother and his family in the USA at Christmas. They arrived on the correct day and in good condition (good news as we have had an issue with a previous provider) They were very happy with the contents, it's so nice to have a box full of little surprises, we will definitely be using The British Hamper Company again."
"Excellent Christmas present for son and family in Canada. Arrived on time,lovely packaging and contents. They were thrilled to receive.Refreshing to find a company that does exactly 'what it says on the tin'. !"
"Not only ourselves were happy with British Hamper but our daughter and family in Australia. I sent them one for Christmas and they were thrilled to receive typical British products. The cost is very reasonable as it includes delivery. I can highly recommend and will definitely use again when I want to send something abroad. Thank you for your excellent choice and service Helen Figes"
"The delivery to Georgia was so quick."
"Very easy to order and photo of hamper helped choose which hamper to order."
"Very efficient service all the way to delivery. Kept well informed from beginning to end to easily track hamper and had one ecstatic daughter in Australia who was able to change the delivery address to suite her needs and was delighted with all the goodies in her hamper."
The British Hamper Company is rated 4.91 based on 331 reviews