Textile Express Reviews

of reviewers recommend Textile Express
Read Textile Express Reviews
Good service
Very fast service, competitive priced and lovely quality.
Excellent service, fast delivery and the fabric was a really good price! I'll definitely be ordering lots more from here in the future!
Textile Express 5 star review on 19th October 2020
Fabric arrived quickly and was just what I wanted.
Website is very easy to use and withy a speedy delivery. Thank you
Quick service, lovely good quality items
I haven’t made my cushions yet but I’m sure they’ll be amazing
Quick delivery too
Good selection of fabrics at reasonable prices - fantastic fast delivery thank you
Always a good range of textiles available and very helpful staff if you have a question. Considering covid an excellent service and delivery time.
Excellent service , prompt delivery ,good quality materials , always very pleased with my orders have used textile express several times .
Good, prompt service.
I was unable to go in to store due to covid but found what I was looking for online. Very easy to order, postage was reasonable and arrived really quick. Thank you Textile Express.
Always great textiles always great service.
Very impressive service. Will certainly choose to purchase again. Thankyou
Very courteous service and perfect, beautiful fabrics. Many thanks :)
I ordered ditty white cotton one evening, received a confirmation email the next day and the fabric came the next morning. Excellent service thank you.
The fabric is good quality and sewed well and the price was not bad either.
Textile Express 5 star review on 15th October 2020
Recommended to me as a go to place and did not disappoint.
Great range, speed of samples excellent and from the point of order to receiving my chosen fabric less than 72 hours. Far exceeded my expectations and an impressive service particularly in these challenging times. Will be recommending to people as my latest great find.
Extremely helpful sending samples and ordering couldn't have been easier with v prompt delivery
Textile Express 5 star review on 15th October 2020 Textile Express 5 star review on 15th October 2020
Great service and very prompt delivery. Thank you
Always first class service!
Fabric arrived well packed & looks to be of good quality, though curtains are not yet made!
Textile Express is rated 4.93 based on 3,118 reviews