Technoworld Plc Reviews

02082002000

sales@technoworld.com

Unit 4 Hurricane Trading EstateAvion CrescentColindale

Tell us how Technoworld Plc made you happy
Purchased Lenovo Think-Book 15 G2 ITL. Order arrived two days earlier than expected. The laptop is quick and silent. The screen and audio are great for my needs. Good value for money in my opinion. Happy to recommend Technoworld - I had a smooth experience from order to receipt of goods.
I buy a lot of IT equipment for my business, and came across Technoworld searching for a specific laptop by part number. Machine was in stock and a better price than my usual suppliers (£30 cheaper). Ordered with 3 day delivery, but it arrived next day via DPD, so very happy. Overall very happy with the service, exactly as I'd expect.
After much research for a new laptop I chose Technoworld. Its websute was helpful and service very good. I ordered online and TW arranged fir its delivery the folliwing day. Excellent service especialky durung these Covid times.
Excellent choice of product and first-class, prompt delivery service.
Very good service as for delivery. Extensive range of products and had the Lenovo I was looking for delivered less than 24 hrs later.
Brilliant! First time customer, so impressed with the service I received. Delivery was really quick, within 48hrs even though I opted for the free delivery, up to 7 days. I had read the customer reviews before purchasing and it was the reviews that swayed me to try TechnoWorld. Safe to say I will be a returning customer. Many thanks
I spoke with Technoworld after an issue with another company failing to forfill my order. It's so hard to come across the level of customer service I received by TechnoWorld. Both times I have ordered I have spoken with Peter and its been an exceptional experience. The prices are also much better than others and support is great. I would strongly recommend this company especially to those who have any scientism. Thank you Peter and TechnoWorld, please keep up the amazing service.
Fantastic service, friendly and prompt. Will definitely shop here again.
The microphone on this Lenovo think book would not work out the box. It it currently with Lenovo’s repairer being fixed. Haven’t used the Pc so far 1-week after receipt....
Excellent service and speedy delivery
Great product, great price, next day delivery (even though I selected upto 7 days) Very happy but order tracking part of website is utterly useless. 7 days after the laptop was delivered, it still says the order is being processed !
Great service from TechnoWorld, who I had not previously ordered from. I phoned up with a couple of queries and they were helpful on the phone. Ordered a monitor Wednesday lunchtime and received it less than 24 hours later.
Great product and great service. Thank you
Needed a PC quickly as G/son's PC died during mock GCSE's. Wasn't sure what to order, but didn't want to replace same. Spoke to local repair guy who recommended this product, as they don't often get these in for repair and if they do, it's usually a straightforward job to. fix. So I ordered online and paid for next day delivery. Easy to set up, Pleased with my purchase
Good price, product delivered on time.
excellent service & excellent delivery. Would frecommend
Simply the best attention and service you could wish for.
Great service although when I tried to set up bank transfer given info provided the details "were not recognised" Delivery with 24 hours better than expected and free
I have used this Company for many years now and have no problem in recommending them to others. Great customer service and prompt reaction to all of my orders plus great pricing makes them an ideal supplier. I have spoken with Dhru a couple of times in my order process and he always answers his emails promptly. I’m really impressed with the level of service offered from Technoworld. Thanks again Dhru.
Was let down by another online vendor/their supplier, you called me several times to confirm physical restocking my preferred spec laptop and arranged link to pay by direct debit. My Zenbook was delivered on time, in good order, easy to set up and no bloatware all at a price matching the best alternatives, first class service, thank you.
Technoworld Plc is rated 4.86 based on 1,232 reviews