Technoworld Plc Reviews

02082002000

sales@technoworld.com

Unit 4 Hurricane Trading EstateAvion CrescentColindale

Tell us how Technoworld Plc made you happy
My first buying experience with Technoworld Plc. I ordered online and the whole process was good. My item was dispatched promptly and arrived the following day, as promised. I also had reason to call their customer service as I was unsure about a cashback scheme. The person I spoke to was polite and very helpful.

Based on this one experience, I would recommend them.
Ordered a desktop and monitor on Wednesday morning and they arrived Friday afternoon with a normal delivery arrangement. Great quality products, excellent prices and fantastic service. Thoroughly recommend this company and will use again myself.
Good Product, arrived on time
The laptop came rapidly
The guys at TechnoWorld were most helpful in my quest to purchase a suitable printer. Although the printer I wanted was out of stock, they contacted me first thing the following day and gave plenty of advice on my alternatives. Even though one was much more expensive (and in stock) they still advised me to wait if I could, for my original choice. I was kept updated and soon notified that my products were in and ready for shipment. Great service and thanks...You couldn't deliver straight away (through no fault of your own), but you eased the wait and provided a great product..
Very good price on the monitor I purchased and 7 day free delivery arrived the next day!
Very pleased & satisfied with the prompt & efficient service, thank you, M. Bradley
Easily ordered and delivered. Staff were polite and helpful.
One star is one to many!!!!!!!!!!
Ordered a Lenovo all in one for £719 plus delivery, Order confirmation was emailed to me. At 3.30 I received another email saying the warehouse said it was damaged, would I like to order something else in place of. By closing time 5pm the same computer same spec/memory etc is being advertised at £1041 and in stock. If their were alternative units in stock why was my order declined. Some way of running a business!!!!!!
Hi Just want to say how pleased I was with Technoworld. From start to finish of purchase the salesperson advised me and talked me through the buying process. The price I got was cheaper than any other website including Lenovo direct. I opted for free delivery which could have taken up to 3 days but my pc arrived the very next day. I would highly recommend Technoworld. Many thanks John Hair
Not installed the PC yet but very quick delivery -
We can always rely on top notch pricing and service from Technoworld
I have no hesitation in recommending them. Peter Savery TotalComputerSolutions Ltd.
straightforward purchase and very speedy delivery. Excellent VFM. Very simple to set up laptop.
Very quick actioning of the order, well packed and at a great price. Perfect.
I dont usually write a review but in this case i wanted to say how pleased I was with the service and customer care. Thank you
Item as described, good price, delivery as agreed (Next day before 12.00) - Highly recommended would use again
Lenovo Lap Top arrived quickly but damaged.
Returned to TechnoWorld
Has taken a week and still no refund, I have been advised it will be a further 7 to 10 days before I receive a refund.
Poor service.
After a bit of initial confusion over delivery address the customer support and care was excellent. Very good price with guarantee of being the lowest and delivery as promised. I will use them again.
The price was the best I could find and delivery was much quicker then expected. I highly recommend Technoworld.
Having used the Dell site to compare my choices, Technoworld provides an easy website to find and order the PC i wanted. It was delivered promptly, and in good packaging at a competitive price.
Technoworld Plc is rated 4.86 based on 1,140 reviews