Technoworld Plc Reviews

02082002000

sales@technoworld.com

Unit 4 Hurricane Trading EstateAvion CrescentColindale

Tell us how Technoworld Plc made you happy
Having used the Dell site to compare my choices, Technoworld provides an easy website to find and order the PC i wanted. It was delivered promptly, and in good packaging at a competitive price.
I ordered 3 Dell computer Monitors and they arrived unannounced the following day much quicker than expected without the promised dispatch notice email or tracking link. Great value at an extremely competitive online price. I was surprised to find that the first language of the included user guide and service centre details was in Turkish. Fortunately a UK mains lead was provided and had no problems with following the pictorial installation instructions. Whether I have got the full UK Dell warranty is unclear.
All good and very prompt. A little more in the description would have been nice. We needed some leads that we didn't have but didn't realise until the PC turned up and we saw the different ports. All in all though, a very seamless experience.
Excellent service. Easy to deal with but the cost of my PC went up £30 over night due to an increase in supplier costs. Still can't understand why when the product i purchased was in stock. Gave me free next day delivery as a form of compensation.
First time to use this company, spent a few hours online looking for what we required.
They offered the right PC at the right price. E-mailed some questions to them, which were promptly answered.
The PC was delivered 2 days after purchase.
No fuss - No hassle
Impressed with the service
Very smooth purchase experience. Not 100% happy with the product purchased, hence 4 out of 5.
The actual service with regards to customer assistance and advice was very professional and good. The delivery of the laptop was excellent, I received it within two days and kept updated through SMS about drop off time.
As for the laptop itself, I cannot comment on its performance as I just had it for less than a week. Hopefully too it will perform well.
Easy to order, kept up to date and goods delivered as promised.
First time I used this company had the item in stock and delivered within a few days meaning my scanner is not functioning really pleased with the service.
I bought a laptop from you and thought your service was poor. Your staff were very good and pointed out - in a very nice way - that the mistakes were in fact mine. I have reversed my original opinion and would give you almost full marks. The minus point is that in getting a new laptop it would be better to include more than one page of instructions. Minor but it does make for a slower understanding
reasonably priced great product expensive and slow shipping
The online purchase was simple and straightforward and that was followed by a prompt delivery on the day promised. The laptop itself is exactly what I expected. The only reason that I didn't give this site a 5 Star rating was becauseof the delivery charge. Some companies make unneccessary and exorbitant delivery charges for northern Scotland and some companies prove that it's unneccessary by delivering to the exact same area for free.
Good service and quick delivery, product arrived earlier than planned delivery date I am happy with the service
First time I used them, Ordered on a Thursday, paid for next day delivery, and received on the Friday afternoon. Spoke to them on the phone too as I entered the wrong email address. Good service. The product itself is so far so good, all running well
I have been buying from Technoworld since 2001. Never had a bad experience.. 3 Laptops 2 printers and now software . All worked as they should out of the box. My first point of call now for IT stuff.
Brilliant service, very helpful on the phone too, laptop dispatched and with us within 2 days, my son is over the moon. Oh and it was cheaper than all other site's we researched for the same laptop. Boom....
Easy site to use, arrived on time.
Prompt delivery, item as described and at a good price.
Only issue is they wouldn't deliver to an address that was different to the billing address. (ie the item was a present)
Quick delivery, happy with goods ordered although printer was faulty but HP sent replacement no problem
Thanks
The computer arrived early and in good condition. No issues experienced so quite happy with the service provided.
Technoworld Plc is rated 4.85 based on 1,136 reviews