Technoworld Plc Reviews

Unit 4
Hurricane Trading Estate
Avion Crescent
Colindale

How would you rate Technoworld Plc ?

"Reasonable pricing, great selection, suitable packaging."
"Prompt delivery, and good value for money"
"Great choice of laptops to suit all purposes. Best price I could find. Ordered at 5pm and delivered the next day at 11am.......This on the free postage option! Absolutely flawless experience, brilliant."
Viktor Levine
"Quick delivery"
Nastasia Baudin
Verified Buyer
"Paid for the up to 5 days delivery but received it the day after (items were shipped the day after I made the order!). They've used parcel force and I was able to collect the items to my local post office the day after, very convenient. Items were well protected, they work fine and look great. Thanks :). Strongly recommend."
Chris Cahoon
Verified Buyer
"Great customer service, and although the item I purchased was returned for a refund as the monitor size was "too big in the flesh", .. the reverse transaction progressed smoothly. Good crowd!. cc"
"It takes more than buying a new PC to make me happy!!! However, the order was processed and delivered quickly and I soon had it up and running."
"100% match with 100% satisfaction. Thanks!"
Noel Guilford
Verified Buyer
"It was easy to order my new laptop on the Technoworld website and it arrived in a couple of days much more quickly than the 5-7 days they quoted. Excellent service and price."
"I ordered a laptop on line and selected free shipping - up to seven day delivery. It arrived the next working day and is exactly as expected and ordered. Excellent service in every respect!"
Eleanor Fletcher
Verified Buyer
"Great product at a good price and really good service: the laptop arrived as promised and all is good."
"Excellent service,very happy!"
"My order was delivered the following day. The speed od delivery was excellent."
"delivery quick. sent updates on time of delivery. answered questions ref warranty."
Lesley Hawthorn
Verified Buyer
"I ordered a mouse as well as a laptop, received an email the morning after I had placed the order that the mouse was incompatible with the laptop and would I like to swap. Delivered within the three days that I opted for."
"Good price for the product bought. Next day delivery was a little pricey but I needed it next day, so happy to pay."
"Laptop was best price I could find. Arrived next day. Technoworld very helpful on phone."
Stuart Monkcom
Verified Buyer
"The product was the cheapest offer on the market for HP 8720-series printers and was sent by "next day" carrier. It arrived in good, clean condition with no damage to the box or to the contents. This was a straightforward purchase with no hitches whatsoever. Impressive!"
"First time purchasing from technoworld, had to return the laptop which was not a fault of technoworld. I was impressed by the after sales service, i had a small issue and this was rectified faster than the sla was given. Thanks Mark"
"Very pleased with how easy it was to find what I wanted on the website, and at the best price I could find. Delivered within the specified time frame. Very pleased and will be using Technoworld again."
Technoworld Plc is rated 4.83 based on 636 reviews