Technoworld Plc Reviews

02082002000

sales@technoworld.com

Unit 4 Hurricane Trading EstateAvion CrescentColindale

Tell us how Technoworld Plc made you happy
Very helpful when, pre-purchase, I spoke with your staff to clarify various aspects of the product. With questions satisfactorily answered I placed my order and the goods were delivered the next day. Thank you
Excellent service, easy to buy and arrived the next day. Thanks
After receiving a new laptop I had a problem with the screen, I emailed Technoworld and Minesh dealt with the issue straight away, I have to say he gave outstanding customer serve and the issue was dealt with within three days. Thank you
Excellent service. Selected "free delivery" for "up to seven day" delivery yet arrived only after a couple of days!

Would have liked some details from the company regarding "extras" available for the HP Mini PC but not a problem.

Packing and contents very good.
Very quick delivery of our new laptop
Fantastic service from TecnoWorld. I ordered a laptop online on a Friday night and expected delivery within 7 working days. The following Tuesday morning it arrived, just two working days. Following day I received my online receipt. Will definitely use again.
With the kids having to school from home again, we decided to purchase an ASUS Chromebook Flip C214 to make things easier. Not only are we very happy with the device, but the price was excellent and it was delivered the next day even though we only booked standard delivery.
Ordered just before 5 pm and laptop arrived 11 am the next morning. Excellent
Good product, very good price and excellent service.
Great service
I knew what I was ordering but swift delivery and fair price.,
Can’t ask for much more
Would defo order again
Very quick delivery for my HP Monitor. Exactly as ordered.
Second computer purchase from Technoworld. Very Good price - excellent service - ordered on a Monday morning and it arrived on the Tuesday - what more could you want?
They had what I needed and delivered it very quickly and efficiently
I was so impressed! The laptop model I was looking for was the best price on Technoworld. I contacted customer services on Friday afternoon via the online chat service, and was told that delivery might be Tuesday as they were very busy (no doubt from other parents buying for homeschooling). I placed the order as this was still a decent turnaround. Imagine my surprise then when the laptop was delivered by DPD the following day at 3pm. Excellent service & a great price, thank you.
First time shopping at Technoworld but am really pleased - I had great service and am very happy with the laptop I bought. The price was great as well. Will definitely use them again. I bought the laptop online and didn't need to contact the company.
I was really amazed that my laptop arrived so quickly, especially as the post is not great at the moment thanks to COVID. I can't comment on customer service as I have not had to use it.
Ordered a laptop. Super quick delivery. v impressed with these bods
Excellent. I called and spoke to someone about the laptop, I then followed up via web chat with another question, all answers received. Placed the order a couple hours after cutoff yesterday for next day delivery, expecting the item to be delivered tomorrow but it arrived this morning by 10am. Just brilliant! The laptop was sold out everywhere else, from searches only Technoworld had it and it was priced well. Never heard of or used TechnoWorld before but I definitely will continue to use in the future. Nice to deal with a company that offers the personal touch as well as speedy delivery. Cant fault that :)
Very easy PC purchase with superfast delivery. Very pleased.
The product is very good as for money...
Technoworld Plc is rated 4.86 based on 1,183 reviews