Technoworld Plc Reviews

Unit 4
Hurricane Trading Estate
Avion Crescent
Colindale

How would you rate Technoworld Plc?

Excellent service. Thanks.
John Gavin
Verified Buyer

good value, arrived next day.
Christopher Bevan
Verified Buyer

From the time of ordering , keeping me informed of dispatch and delivery very fast service thank you.
Verified Buyer

Order went just as it should - laptop arrived the next morning as predicted. Only comment is that I didn't get a "your item has shipped" mail as usually do from mail order sites. Could see that the item had been dispatched by logging in, though it wasn't very clear. Bit better comms and this would be a 5* review.
Verified Buyer

Very happy with the service I received and would definitely use again.
Steve Lamb
Verified Buyer

I was sceptical about buying a laptop on line. I need not have worried. The service was excellent, the process was very simple, the product was exactly as advertised and it arrived in 2 days, ahead of time. I would definitely use them again for another product
Joanne Gibson
Reviewer

Great website, easy to browse and order. Laptop is fantastic. Delivery was quick. Great!
Verified Buyer

Easy to use site with great choice of products. Refurbished laptop looks like new. Came very quickly with no issues. Thank you!
Mark Hawkes
Verified Buyer

Excellent service! Placed order on Tuesday, laptop arrived well packed with all accessories on the Thursday. Would be happy to buy from here again.
Tom Stevenson
Verified Buyer

I ordered a product and when it turned up it wasn't what it seemed on the image shown
Carol Balaam
Verified Buyer

Technical information given was very good . Very quick delivery as it arrived the following day . Excellent
Graeme61
Verified Reviewer

Ordered the HP 280 G2 SFF on Sun 28th May,bank holiday monday ,got a email and sms on Tues 30th to say delivery will take place Wednesday 31st May.
As promised it arrived on the Wednesday at 1910pm.
So in essense it took 2 days even though i chose 7 days free delivery.
Well done Technoworld and DPD for an extremely fast delivery.
The security seal on the box was NOT damaged at all,so that instantly gave me peace of mind.
From checking their website ,ordering etc to delivery ,i am extremely impressed.
100% satisfaction and i would highly recommend this company.
I am absolutely delighted with my purchase.
Paul G
Verified Reviewer

Great service and competitive pricing.
Philip Woodall
Verified Buyer

Purchase delivered within 2 working days, well packaged as ordered.
Henry Andrew
Verified Buyer

Excellent price and fast delivery. No problems at all so far. I didn't know it was going to be that easy.
Chris Hyde-East
Verified Buyer

Excellent price. Very fast delivery. very good information on sale and delivery.
Could not have been better. I would like to give you 6 out of 5 if it were possible.
Ray Hogarty
Verified Buyer

Excellent, would recommend to my friends.
Ray
Verified Reviewer

Excellent service, ordered on Thursday afternoon, arrived,next day, could not have wished for better.
Price was the best on the internet, used PriceSpy.
Would recommend to all my friends.
Verified Buyer

Impressive service. Despite going for free 7 day delivery, laptop was dispatched next day and arrived day after. Windows 10 pre-installed and painless bootup and personalisation.
Leigh Richardson
Verified Reviewer

We did our first order with Technoworld and couldn't be happier. It was a large order and they delivered on time and kept us informed all the way through. We will certainly use them as a preferred supplier in future. Thanks!!
Technoworld Plc is rated 4.82 based on 391 reviews