Technoworld Plc Reviews

02082002000

sales@technoworld.com

Unit 4 Hurricane Trading EstateAvion CrescentColindale

Tell us how Technoworld Plc made you happy

"Very pleased with my 27" HP monitor, with built-in webcam and speakers. Adjustable height, good quality, great price"
"I had my eye on a certain laptop on a rival more well known website, hadn’t found it cheaper anywhere else then unfortunately it sold out. A quick search led me here! Great laptop for the same price, cheapest all round. Laptop should’ve been closer to 450 mark and they had it at 320. Delivery was swift and the customer service staff were exceptionally helpful with a VAT receipt. 10/10 would use again."
"Ordered late evening arrived 36 hours later excellent service"
"Very competitive price. Very quick delivery at no cost. No need to pay extra unless you need a precise date. Very good customer service for advice in fact better than the manufacturer HP. Will definately use again for tech purchase."
"Great service and price. My only gripe if I'm being really picky was the despatch notice time. Item was on 7 working day service arrived next day and wasn't expecting it.😁"
"Great prices on Lenovo laptops and excellent service."
"Prompt delivery. Very good price. Satisfied customer. Thank you."
"Great price. Free delivery came in two days. Daughter really pleased with her new laptop"
"Very impressed with this company. Advised when ordering that it would be up to 7 days but received the very next day. Had asked a question prior to purchasing that was also answered the same day via email and then absolutely delighted with the product when it arrived too and at an excellent price. All in all a very good experience and would highly recommend based on this."
"Great service great packaging with fast delivery. :)"
"I ordered a WD 4TB hard-drive late afternoon, didn't pay next day postage, but what do you know - arrived first thing next day. Contrary to another review, mine arrived properly wrapped and it worked, best price on the web, when free-post was considered and prompt delivery. I had considered Scan, e-buyer and BT shop, all competitive, but postage pushed Scan out, price pushed e-buyer out and a glitch on BT shop website where price jumped on check-out (they say I need to clear out my cookies), pushed them out. I hadn't heard of Technoworld before so wasn't sure, will now always try them first."
"It was a please to do business with TechnoWorld, they kept me updated throughout the transaction and processed and delivered the order very quickly. The price per unit was very good, and unmatched. TechnoWorld will be my first point of call for my next purchase."
"Was looking for a laptop for my daughter to use for school work, I knew what I wanted and Technoworld had the one I wanted way cheaper than anywhere else, seemed too good to be true so did some research but all I could find on Technoworld was good reviews so I went for it and ordered the laptop. The reviews were right, the laptop was delivered faster than quoted, great communication on delivery status, I recieved a perfect brand new laptop in working order. I will definatley use technoworld again."
"The desktop I bought was at a very good price much cheaper than alot of the sites I went on. Arrived exactly on time great service."
"Good quality."
"Superb Service, Next Business Day delivery as promised."
"Never used Technoworld before but brilliant laptop at a brilliant price and great easy to track delivery service, will deffinately use again."
"Ordered a p.c. tower for 'next working day' before noon. This was on a Friday. It arrived mid-morning on Monday, as Saturday isn't counted as a working day. I was satisfied with this and the p.c. itself seems fine."
"Bought this Chrome Book for my daughter for Christmas. Phoned first and talked to salesman. Very polite and decided to purchase. Delivered next day even though I only paid for up to three days. My daughter had it up and running Christmas Day. Very pleased with her present."
"Good size and quality for the price. Easy set up and connection."
Technoworld Plc is rated 4.85 based on 736 reviews