Technoworld Plc Reviews

02082002000

sales@technoworld.com

Unit 4 Hurricane Trading EstateAvion CrescentColindale

Tell us how Technoworld Plc made you happy

"It was easy to order the items and they arrived the next day via DPD."
"excellent service arrived in 24 hours although on web site it said 7 days and very pleased with my purchase"
"First time buyer and must say that I am very happy with them. The laptop came much faster than expected. The quality as advertised."
"Absolutely superb - best price on the net, ordered late afternoon and delivered by courier first thing next morning. Highly recommended."
"Excellent service, I ordered a Lenovo laptop and it arrived the next day in good condition. The price was marginally cheaper than every other offer. I would buy from them again."
"I shopped around and technoword were the cheapest by a wide margin, I actually thought the price was a mistake. The laptop itself and all the bits that come with it were pristine but the boxes were clearly opened. Also there was quite abit of wear and tear to the packaging. It was a worry that I had been sold a used machine but I had a friend who works for a well known specialist pc builder check it over inside and out and he confirmed it was brand new. (Laptop) I requested standard delivery but it arrived the next working, can’t ask for more really. All in all very happy and would not hesitate to recommend."
"Good prices with speedy dey"
"Quick and very reliable service. Many thanks."
"Nice website, good choice of laptops, fast delivery even though ordered over the Easter break. Hope to use technoworld again in the future"
"New laptop arrived quicker than expected with no issues. Good value for money."
"Excellent product, easy to set up, arrived within two working days."
"Item arrived on time and was in perfect condition!"
"A very good price and faster delivery than I expected. I'm well pleased."
"Very quick dispatch and fast delivery with the added bonus of competitive prices"
"Excellent laptop at a great price and fast delivery. I went for the 7 day free delivery and the laptop came within 2 days. I would definitely use Technoworld again."
"Ordered a laptop computer late in the day, It was dispatched the same day As I was out when the delivery was made I was unable to sign for the computer Technoworld phoned me on that day to ensure the product has been delivered OK Excellent service would recommend"
"Easy to order"
"Completely let down by this company. Ordered a screen early in the morning for next day delivery to one of our customers... had messages throughout the day saying the order was being processed etc and then got a message at 17:07 saying that they don't have it in stock despite all the emails prior to this saying that they are processing the order and the website still showing that it is in stock. They have left me with no time to find an alternative supplier and have jeopardised our relationship with our customer. Will never but from them again and suggest you to look elsewhere to a more reputable supplier for your purchase."
"Excellent! Cheapest price and super quick delivery and serivce!"
"I don’t write any reviews usually but I felt compelled to share my thoughts on Technoworld. Absolutely brilliant company. 1st class service and product spot on as described. I would recommend visiting these guys website first before any of the better known and high street tech companies. Competitive pricing and much much better knowledge and service."
Technoworld Plc is rated 4.85 based on 799 reviews