Technoworld Plc Reviews

Avion Crescent
Colindale

Sam Lad
Verified Buyer

Very fast service and although the laptop I wanted was out of stock they put forward a like for like replacement solution which was perfect for my needs. Lightning fast free delivery and good all round service. Very impressed with Technoworld and will use again. Good tech at a great price what more could I ask for
Aren Mooij
Verified Buyer

Very helpful when I rang to ask a few questions prior to making my purchase. Just a pity that my message went unanswered so that I had to phone.
Extremely prompt delivery :-)
Verified Buyer

I ordered the HP Stream 14 and it was delivered the following day even though I only chose the 3 - 5 day delivery option.
The packaging that the HP was packed in was extremely protective hence no damage upon arrival.
The Notebook itself was in prestine condition even though it was sold as refurbished on their website. Very, very happy with the notebook, very quick and easy to use.
I would certainly recommend this company to my friends and family.
John Birkett

You were good communicators
David Olphin

Excellent price
Fast delivery

What more do you want?
Verified Buyer

Great service, very useful and friendly staff.
John Jackson
Verified Buyer

Top class refurbished product, swiftly delivered and very reasonably priced! Recommended!
Abigail Agyemang

Fantastic
Jamie Hemphill
Verified Buyer

Great service, loved the fact you can chat to an advisor online! Fast delivery, came well packaged and secure. Laptop was in impeccable condition, looks brand new, but half the price!
Would recommend this site (company) to anyone looking for a reasonably priced, excellent condition refurbished computer!
Jonathan Hall
Verified Buyer

Although I ordered after 15:30, Technoworld still managed to ship my order the same day and it was delivered the very next day. The laptop I ordered was great value and the invoice arrived promptly by email the next day.
Lynn Stanway
Verified Buyer

I was glad that they informed me that my otter defender iPad covers were in stock and the bonus was they were delivered two days later . Thank you so much your ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Verified Buyer

This was a very quick and efficient purchase. The PC I ordered arrived very quickly (within two days) and the delivery arrangements were very flexible and efficient. The product arrived in a very good condition. The price was very competitive.

quick delivery
Ian Sharpe
Verified Buyer

Responsive & efficient service. Thank you.
William Martin
Verified Buyer

Computer part ordered by me was available from your stock at a good competitive price. The purchase price included next day delivery and was received accordingly on time. Item was well packed. Excellent service all round.
Mark Wallace
Verified Buyer

Price good - delivered on time,
David Thomas

Very fast efficient service
Mark Johnson
Verified Buyer

good price, super quick delviery
Matt Juliff
Verified Buyer

Very Good, quick delivery and helpful customer service.
Paul Williams