Technoworld Plc Reviews

sales@technoworld.com

Unit 4 Hurricane Trading EstateAvion CrescentColindale

Tell us how Technoworld Plc made you happy
Quick efficient service
Excellent service having ordered a Dell laptop at 3:30pm and received it under 24 hours well packaged,
Quick Delivery / No Problems
Best price for product, everything as described, on point shipping and helpful as well. Very pleased with service and will consider Technoworld for future purchases.
Reasonable price and prompt delivery.
I am a pensioner who prefers a laptop with keyboard rather than an ipad. I am thrilled with my chromebook.
First class service. They had in stock everything I needed.
Good web transaction. Delivery was much faster than I expected, or paid for.
My first dealings with Technoworld all has gone well to date.
the service was amazing i would definately use again
Outstanding customer service, always on time and most importantly, extremely competitive pricing. Thanks to our excellent account manager Dhru, we never need to look elsewhere!
Always good, I have dealt with Technoworld off and on for 20 years - never let me down.
Goods arrived next day.
I have never used Technoworld before but after speaking to them on the phone and receiving excellent advice, I decided to order and received the laptop the next day. I was helped by Minesh who gave me brilliant service. He was so friendly, polite and very knowledgeable … I couldn’t have asked for more.
Super-quick service- I ordered my laptop at 3.30pm (with free 5-7 day delivery option) and it arrived at 8.30am the next day!!
Simple and straightforward, I won't hesitate to use Technoworld again.
Never having heard of Technoworld before I was a little nervous when I clicked "Buy" for a new laptop. However there has been no problem whatsoever. The laptop was received next day (I paid for next day delivery), all packaging was in perfect condition making it clear it had never been opened and the laptop itself is exactly as ordered and working exactly as expected. Well done Technoworld, excellent service
Good website, excellent products and prices, fast delivery.
The response from Customer Services was excellent when placing an order and when returning part of an order.
Prompt quotation through to delivery. Excellent.
Ordered new laptop in afternoon and received it the following lunchtime at time given by delivery company. Excellent transaction.
Great sales support when selecting a model of PC to buy. Service was great. Shipped equipment for next day delivery, without having to pay extra. Would definitely use again.
Ordered a Philips full HD LCD monitor.
Best price after compairing with other companys. Quick delivery.
Very happy customer.