Technoworld Plc Reviews

02082002000

sales@technoworld.com

Unit 4 Hurricane Trading EstateAvion CrescentColindale

Tell us how Technoworld Plc made you happy
Hi Just want to say how pleased I was with Technoworld. From start to finish of purchase the salesperson advised me and talked me through the buying process. The price I got was cheaper than any other website including Lenovo direct. I opted for free delivery which could have taken up to 3 days but my pc arrived the very next day. I would highly recommend Technoworld. Many thanks John Hair
Not installed the PC yet but very quick delivery -
We can always rely on top notch pricing and service from Technoworld
I have no hesitation in recommending them. Peter Savery TotalComputerSolutions Ltd.
straightforward purchase and very speedy delivery. Excellent VFM. Very simple to set up laptop.
Very quick actioning of the order, well packed and at a great price. Perfect.
I dont usually write a review but in this case i wanted to say how pleased I was with the service and customer care. Thank you
Item as described, good price, delivery as agreed (Next day before 12.00) - Highly recommended would use again
Lenovo Lap Top arrived quickly but damaged.
Returned to TechnoWorld
Has taken a week and still no refund, I have been advised it will be a further 7 to 10 days before I receive a refund.
Poor service.
After a bit of initial confusion over delivery address the customer support and care was excellent. Very good price with guarantee of being the lowest and delivery as promised. I will use them again.
The price was the best I could find and delivery was much quicker then expected. I highly recommend Technoworld.
Having used the Dell site to compare my choices, Technoworld provides an easy website to find and order the PC i wanted. It was delivered promptly, and in good packaging at a competitive price.
Excellent services, very fast delivery!
I set out to purchase a specific HP monitor which was pretty hard to find on the market, and fortunately I found it on Technoworld, at a very good price. I opted for next-day delivery and my monitor arrived without delay next morning. The item was in mint condition and works perfectly.
Good price, easy ordering and speedy delivery, what more do you need?
The item which i recoved,not the same I have orderd

Salesman not replying to my massages
I bought this laptop for my daughter. Quick delivery, suitability packaged and a very nice and stylist lap top. Totally recommend - very good quality. I have one happy daughter.
Brilliant service, P C came within 24 hours of order on a free delivery and P C is everything I wanted and super fast
I ordered 3 Dell computer Monitors and they arrived unannounced the following day much quicker than expected without the promised dispatch notice email or tracking link. Great value at an extremely competitive online price. I was surprised to find that the first language of the included user guide and service centre details was in Turkish. Fortunately a UK mains lead was provided and had no problems with following the pictorial installation instructions. Whether I have got the full UK Dell warranty is unclear.
- great service, terrific prices, can't recommend these guys highly enough!
Professional, attention to detail, and great customer service - I took a chance on ordering from a different supplier for a specific HP product I was unable to get anywhere else and I was very glad to receive such an efficient service.
Technoworld Plc is rated 4.85 based on 1,112 reviews