Technoworld Plc Reviews

02082002000

sales@technoworld.com

Unit 4 Hurricane Trading EstateAvion CrescentColindale

Tell us how Technoworld Plc made you happy
I am really got frustrated to know the behavior of the salesperson who is passing wrong information about their stock. literally, I paid for the 2x screen when they had sent me a confirmation email of my order. if it is not in stock then why did Peter Yousif send me a confirmation? Really, this is how you deal with your customers ???
Fantastic service bag arrived super fast and superb quality I would be happy to recommend and sure to use this company again. Thank you.
I got myself into a mess setting up a new Lenovo Thinkpad (E15 Gen 3) and after trying a variety of numbers for help and getting increasingly frustrated I was fortunate enough to contact Minesh Joshi at Technoworld. I cannot praise him too highly, nor thank him enough. He calmed me down, took the problem off my hands, fought it to a finish and sent me back the machine in perfect order. Impeccable on all accounts. Come my next order, I shall be back.
Outstanding company. A+ Got precisely what I needed at exactly the time requested. Customer service follow up was excellent.
Technoworld are brilliant in every way. Having had placed an order for a laptop as a gift, the parcel came very quickly and in a good and safe condition and the product itself was as good as I hoped it would be. Sadly, the recipient of the gift didn't feel the same way so I had to return the item. After initiating contact to return the item, I got a really quick reply from the after sales team who were happy to help instantly. I have to give special thanks to Minesh who dealt with my entire case. He was so friendly, polite and helpful the entire way through solving my problem, and made it feel as though I was talking to a friend. Sometimes interactions with companies can be quite tricky but from the word go the return process was seamless and I received my money back in full, and honestly couldn't be happier. My only regret is that I had to return the product, as everything was just top class. I would recommend Technoworld to anyone. Thank you Minesh and Technoworld!
Amazing service. Next day delivery. Ordered the Lenovo V14 laptop, good product and really robust. It is the perfect laptop in terms of price/value. The DPD driver was nice too. Totally recommend Technoworld Plc.
Amazing service. Next day delivery. Ordered the Lenovo V14, perfect laptop for me, really robust and in terms of price/value, it's the perfect laptop. Driver from DPD so nice too. Totally recommend Technoworld Plc
Order a laptop within the EU before Brexit and still charge UK VAT when I was supposed not to be charged UK VAT.
Just purchased a Lenovo V530s model 11BM002BUK. Ordered on line Saturday morning, processed on Monday and delivered on Tuesday - what better service can you ask for! This model is fantastic, it has all the features you need for a modern environment. Out of the box and running in minutes. If you are looking for value for money, this is it.
Smooth transaction and a good price quality product
Good service, fast delivery, great choice of laptops
Fast, efficient, great support when needed and very good price.
The ease of ordering was very good and the delivery was outstanding. I have no problem with recommending this company for future buyers.
Super fast delivery even using the standard option. Items also at a good price compared to other retailers. Would happily buy form again.
great service great laptop thanks colin
Excellent service. Delivery extremely prompt which is always appreciated and communication second to none. It will certainly be my first port of call next time I or any friends are in the market for a laptop or the like.
Fast delivery and reasonable prices too.
Really great service. Good communication through chat and email, and the product (which was out of stock with most other suppliers until May/June) was delivered next day. Excellent
Ordered laptop but had to check other web-sites for full technical specs as not all were given on TechnoWorld site. Laptop delivered was as ordered and delivery was prompt despite selecting free delivery option. Would use TechnoWorld again.
Fabulous service! Prompt delivery of quality items.
Technoworld Plc is rated 4.85 based on 1,239 reviews