Technoworld Plc Reviews

Unit 4
Hurricane Trading Estate
Avion Crescent
Colindale

How would you rate Technoworld Plc?

Ian Mowbray
Verified Reviewer

How did Technoworld Plc make me happy? In two words - Mark Davis. Mark works in the support team at Technoworld and is an absolute asset to the organisation. It is unfortunately a rare occasion in this country that you receive support at this excellent level and with this level of diligent follow up and communication. Although the problem I had was fairly simple on the face of it, the resolution was anything but involving multiple people across supplier and manufacturer. The level of confidence I have in an organisation is not gauged by their product pricing but how they handle support issues. Mark has given me every confidence in Technoworld and I would absolutely use them again. Well done Mark! All the best for the future.
Sean
Verified Reviewer

The price seemed too good to be true but I took the gamble based on other reviewers and loe and behold, next day delivery and arrived brand new! Have bookmarked and will be visiting again. Awesome!
Sarah
Verified Reviewer

The computer monitor I ordered was very competitively price and the delivery service was excellent. I will certainly be using this site again.
JOSEPH KELLY
Verified Reviewer

MOST HELPFUL WITH A PROBLEM...VERY PROFESSIONAL AND FRIENDLY ATTITUDE.I WILL BE USING TECHNOWORLD AGAIN
Verified Buyer

Great personal service. They weren't sure I'd ordered the best model for my needs, made the effort to contact me to check. They made sure this didn't affect delivery - it was earlier than quoted - and I learned along the way. Nice one.
Andreas Constantinou
Verified Buyer

They made sure I received the laptop as soon as possible even though I took the normal delivery
Mariappan Madasamy
Verified Buyer

Very pleased with the delivery. It was very prompt, the item was delivered in next day even though I opted for standard delivery which will take upto 7 working days. Also got the best deal for high end configuration laptop.
Verified Buyer

Price agreeably low. Didn't send a purchase confirmation email but answered the phone quickly and helpfully.

Would not hesitate to use again.
Adrian Nieweglowski

First-rate quality. Ever so magnificent packaging. Immensely excellent delivery
Glenn White
Verified Buyer

I never did get a reply to the query I put to Technoworld prior to purchase but with a fair amount of web-surfing eventually got my answer elsewhere. I went ahead with the purchase with Technoworld however because of the price and free delivery. I was not disappointed - the item arrived very promptly.
Sarah, Samaritans Yeovil, Sherborne And District Director
Verified Reviewer

To an excellent employee who was incredibly helpful from day 1 when I wanted to get the best laptop computer for our samaritans branch. Whilst we had a few issues with delivery, he was always helpful and pro active.

Mark, you were the star in the whole saga. You responded quickly, you were very helpful and you got the whole problem sorted. From the beginning you were helpful, so thank you very much.

Sarah
Colin Crosse
Verified Buyer

"Product and Service Was Splendid Along with super Fast delivery "
John Hancock
Unverified Reviewer

The goods were dispatched very quickly & every thing was as described on the website
John Hancock
Verified Buyer

My laptop arrived very quickly & was as described on the website,
Mohammed Umar

Brilliant service, highly recommend
Robert Earle
Verified Buyer

Ordered an X1 Carbon with a 3 day delivery option. Arrived in two. Nice job guys
Markys Kurek
Unverified Reviewer

Very happy with delivery from Technoworld. Item arrived in next working day using free delivery option. Item ordered is perfect. Very happy with purchase.
Markys Kurek
Verified Buyer

Great communication from Technoworld. I've used free delivery service with expectancy of waiting 7 working days for the parcel but it has arrived in next working day so I was positively surprised. I will use you again Technoworld.
Verified Buyer

I ordered an Acer 19" Monitor and did not pay for postage, preferring the free option with delivery up to 7 days. I received it after 4 days. I liked the Monitor so i ordered another one and it arrived next day! Again i opted for the free postage and up to 7 days for delivery but it reached me like i'd paid for next day's delivery. Excellent service indeed!
Verified Buyer

Fantastic service,fast deleivery and value for money. Highly recommended.
Technoworld Plc is rated 4.82 based on 452 reviews