Technoworld Plc Reviews

02082002000

sales@technoworld.com

Unit 4 Hurricane Trading EstateAvion CrescentColindale

Tell us how Technoworld Plc made you happy
Easy to order, and delivery was fast. Though it looks like I got a faulty device. I am still waiting for the support to reply.
4 stars for now, I'll edit this review accorddingly following my experience with the support.
Item came within 2 days totally satisfied.
Brilliant telephone support when called needing some technical information. Followed clear concise help given. Item arrived much quicker than expected. Securely packaged. Courier company kept me well informed of delivery time slot. Item excellent for our needs.
I have never used Technoworld before. However, I required a small laptop to replace an aging Acer running Windows 7. I used my requirements to refine the choice down to an HP 255 G7 with a 512GB drive. (I already possess a bigger HP laptop that has given good service). The HP 255 G7 was available at a very well-known supplier, but I was worried about their poor customer service reviews. It was a little bit more expensive to buy it from Technoworld, but the reviews were good, and was I glad I did. I ordered the laptop just before midday on Wednesday 13th January and it was delivered to my door the next afternoon, even though I had selected free postage! It arrived in good condition and it works very fast compared to my other machines. The only slight annoyance was that I had to download a new software driver (Synaptics TouchPad Driversystem
19.5.35.50 Rev.A) from HP in order to switch off the touch-pad when I have a mouse connected. I do not like touch-pads, especially when typing! Overall, a very happy customer, who will contact Technoworld first when I need a new machine. Many thanks.
My son recommended you to us. Extremely quick delivery and fantastic price. Laptop is just what we wanted.
Excellent service! Ordered a laptop at 10pm on Sunday evening, paid for next working day delivery and it arrived at 11.30am on Tuesday.

Due to an error my order wasn't updated on the My Account page so it still showed as 'Processing', however on phoning the customer helpline the advisor apologised, ensured me the laptop had been sent, went away to find my tracking number and gave it to me over the phone. He was even able to tell me the time the order would arrive. The laptop had still been shipped correctly and I received it moments after the telephone call.

The product arrived in brilliant condition, at a fantastic price. Really pleased with the purchase. Dealing with Technoworld has been a straightforward pleasure. They're certainly a trustworthy company.
Very helpful when, pre-purchase, I spoke with your staff to clarify various aspects of the product. With questions satisfactorily answered I placed my order and the goods were delivered the next day. Thank you
Excellent service, easy to buy and arrived the next day. Thanks
After receiving a new laptop I had a problem with the screen, I emailed Technoworld and Minesh dealt with the issue straight away, I have to say he gave outstanding customer serve and the issue was dealt with within three days. Thank you
Excellent service. Selected "free delivery" for "up to seven day" delivery yet arrived only after a couple of days!

Would have liked some details from the company regarding "extras" available for the HP Mini PC but not a problem.

Packing and contents very good.
Very quick delivery of our new laptop
Fantastic service from TecnoWorld. I ordered a laptop online on a Friday night and expected delivery within 7 working days. The following Tuesday morning it arrived, just two working days. Following day I received my online receipt. Will definitely use again.
With the kids having to school from home again, we decided to purchase an ASUS Chromebook Flip C214 to make things easier. Not only are we very happy with the device, but the price was excellent and it was delivered the next day even though we only booked standard delivery.
Ordered just before 5 pm and laptop arrived 11 am the next morning. Excellent
Good product, very good price and excellent service.
Great service
I knew what I was ordering but swift delivery and fair price.,
Can’t ask for much more
Would defo order again
Very quick delivery for my HP Monitor. Exactly as ordered.
Second computer purchase from Technoworld. Very Good price - excellent service - ordered on a Monday morning and it arrived on the Tuesday - what more could you want?
They had what I needed and delivered it very quickly and efficiently
I was so impressed! The laptop model I was looking for was the best price on Technoworld. I contacted customer services on Friday afternoon via the online chat service, and was told that delivery might be Tuesday as they were very busy (no doubt from other parents buying for homeschooling). I placed the order as this was still a decent turnaround. Imagine my surprise then when the laptop was delivered by DPD the following day at 3pm. Excellent service & a great price, thank you.
Technoworld Plc is rated 4.86 based on 1,189 reviews