Technoworld Plc Reviews

Unit 4
Hurricane Trading Estate
Avion Crescent
Colindale

How would you rate Technoworld Plc?

John Atkinson
Verified Buyer

Having previously purchased a laptop from Technoworld I had no hesitation in using this company again. The process was easy to navigate and my new laptop arrived the next day in good order. Excellent service on both occasions. Many thanks.
Simon Powers
Verified Buyer

Amazing Professional and helpful staff at a great price! DPD delivery faultless! A personal thanks to Mark Davis who is a true asset! Thank you for the personal attention I received! 5*+++
Verified Buyer

Good communication and the laptop and accessories arrived as described and for a great price! Thank you!
Verified Buyer

A superb piece of kit, at very good and competitive price, accurately described, and delivered speedily.
An excellent internet purchase.
Sylvia (Shropshire)
Verified Reviewer

Excellent customer service from pre to post sale. Not pushy. Highly recommend this company.
Verified Buyer

Very competitive price. Order received the following day and free postage. What more do you want?
Philip Harvey
Verified Buyer

Two things: the lowest market price I could find concerning the item I purchased and quick delivery.
Verified Buyer

The product was as ordered, cheaper than I could find elsewhere, and delivered well within the quoted timescale for free standard delivery, using a courier (DPD) that has plenty of options for pickup locations when you suddenly discover you are not going to be in.
Matthew Sanderson
Verified Buyer

By far the best price for the model of the computer I could find online - easy to order, fast dispatch, no problems at all - definitely recommended!

Cheaper and faster than Amazon. Excellent
Tomasz Graz
Verified Buyer

Very good service and very quick as well
Michael Binks
Verified Buyer

Competitively priced, quickly processed and delivered in 2 days. Can't argue with that.
Ian Hawkes
Verified Buyer

Excellent service, good price, fast delivery.
I would thoroughly recommend this merchant.
Anthony Mcallister
Verified Buyer

Ordered goods at 12.00 one day and delivered without extra charges by 2.00 the next day. Excellent service and would recommend. Laptop price best on market.
Verified Buyer

Happy with the service that we received when placing the order.
John Douglas
Verified Buyer

When I placed my order there was a clock telling me I was in time for next day delivery, I paid the £10 extra for this. I had no confirmation from them and when I rang the next day I was told I was to late for next day, so I did nor receive my order. Other wise they were very efficient.
Mr D L Garden
Verified Buyer

Toshiba A50-C-24W received within 2 days on free delivery. Machine is exactly as described. Excellent display, very good keyboard and fast start up/ computing. My wife loves it.
Igor Vakar

Fast delivery, no problems
Verified Buyer

Original enquiry showed out of stock for a laptop. New model arrived on website the following day and with one phone call to make sure the specs were the same, the item was purchased and delivered the next day. Excellent service.
Graeme61
Verified Reviewer

Hi Technoworld, sorry i am a bit late with my second review.
Well, 100% satisfaction once again.
I ordered another identical pc and a monitor and it arrived the next day .
As before, the excellent quality and service and you all go above and beyond all expectations.
I have no hesitation in highly recommending this company.
If you want high quality products at a excellent price with excellent service ,excellent delivery times ,look no further .
I thank you very much once again
Kind Regards