Technoworld Plc Reviews

Unit 4
Hurricane Trading Estate
Avion Crescent
Colindale

How would you rate Technoworld Plc ?

"Good price for the product bought. Next day delivery was a little pricey but I needed it next day, so happy to pay."
"Laptop was best price I could find. Arrived next day. Technoworld very helpful on phone."
Stuart Monkcom
Verified Buyer
"The product was the cheapest offer on the market for HP 8720-series printers and was sent by "next day" carrier. It arrived in good, clean condition with no damage to the box or to the contents. This was a straightforward purchase with no hitches whatsoever. Impressive!"
"First time purchasing from technoworld, had to return the laptop which was not a fault of technoworld. I was impressed by the after sales service, i had a small issue and this was rectified faster than the sla was given. Thanks Mark"
"Very pleased with how easy it was to find what I wanted on the website, and at the best price I could find. Delivered within the specified time frame. Very pleased and will be using Technoworld again."
Barry Gardiner
Verified Buyer
"Excellent, very good service. I was told delivery in 7 days. It arrived the day after I had placed the order. No faults found on the HP Desktop I had received from Technoworld. (I had just returned a faulty PC back again to Argos who kindly gave me a refund). I would recommend Technoworld to new customers and I would buy from them again! Barry from Norfolk"
Norah Weeden
Verified Buyer
"Competitive prices and first class service."
"Good price and good service. Ordered my laptop on a Friday and had it delivered on a Saturday. I'm happy with my purchase."
Aiganym Chekembayeva
Verified Buyer
"The best price I could find, next delivery and absolutely fabulous customer service"
Richard Royle
Verified Buyer
"I ordered from Technoworld a few years ago and was very pleased. I am just as pleased with my new laptop - good value - fast delivery. I would definitely order from them again."
Razia Bibi
Verified Buyer
"I have purchased a hp laptop and l love it brilliant price and looks great"
Nigel Barnbrook
Verified Buyer
"The HP laptop I purchased was £40 cheaper by going straight to Technoworld and I opted for standard delivery rather than paying an extra £12 for next day delivery. I was then so pleased when it arrived the next day !! Who can ask for more."
Richard Portway
Verified Buyer
"received next day despite opting for delivery within 7 days"
"My order arrived less than 24 hours after placing the order, even though I'd opted for the free 7 day delivery. Paperwork was sent through efficiently and correct. Competitive pricing also. A pleasure to deal with and will definitely be ordering from Technoworld again."
Nicola Anderson
Verified Buyer
"Really happy - fast delivery"
Carlos Cortes
Verified Buyer
"speedy delivery, upfront info about OEM promotions (cashback and extended warranty)."
"UK Segboards Website is easy to use, hoverboard delivered free of charge within 48hrs of placing the order, excellent service. many thanks."
"Quick delivery"
Michael Case
Verified Buyer
"Website easy to use, printer delivered free of charge within 48hrs of placing order...excellent service +++++"
Terry Mosley
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service,even though i only paid for delivery within three days both items came the next day. I would certainly recommend you."
Technoworld Plc is rated 4.83 based on 621 reviews