Technoworld Plc Reviews

Avion Crescent
Colindale

Tom Jones
Verified Buyer

Not only were they professional and easy to deal with but they recommended a deal that even on their already low prices was fantastic and enabled me to take advantage of the HP trade up offer. Mark and, particularly, Rajiv were a pleasure to deal with as I'm sure all of their staff are.
I cannot recommend Technoworld highly enough!
Alan
Verified Buyer

gave me a choice of products that could not be bought out of the store even though they were reconditioned at a reasonable price.

Dispatched and delivered within 3 working days even though the eta was 7 for delivery I would give you 5 stars for that alone, however and there always has to be one eh! I cannot rate customer service on an Return as I have not experienced that and hope never to
Martin Schultz

Prices very competitive.
Always a fast response to my emails.
Deliveries accurate and on time.
Speak to Rajiv!
Daniel Rupp
Verified Buyer

Very good service on the phone
Delivered much faster than expected.
Verified Buyer

Sales team always helpful and quick to respond!
Verified Buyer

Delivery of the Epson perfection V600 scanner by Technoworld was very good and although it is very good scanner the driver for windows 10 requires more development as I am still unable to get some buttons to function even though I have had professional help with the installation.
Carla Long
Verified Buyer

Ordered a laptop, bargain! Acknowledged order next business day and despatched the day I paid for it. Only bugbear is having to be invoiced and then pay, it would have been good to have made the payment there and then during the order. Many thanks!
Paul Hayes
Verified Buyer

Good price, delivered quickly, quality product
Russell Jaques
Verified Buyer

Very good service arrived quicker than I expected :0)
Ellie Rose Elliott
Verified Reviewer

Due to a misprint on the delivery note, my new monitor failed to arrive. But when I called customer services, Mark Davis saved the day - and the monitor, which we rescued from the Post Office just in time to stop it being returned. I cannot speak too highly of his commitment, energy, help and support. He made my day, and I was so happy I bought a second monitor. Double happiness! And many thanks for great service...
Bob Riot
Unverified Reviewer

Excellent on price, service and support, Very quick to deliver and respond to enquiries.
Verified Buyer

Easy ordering online and prompt delivery.Thank you.
Danny Kelleher
Verified Buyer

Great laptop, very fast and lighter than my old one. Very fast delivery and good comunication.
Alastair Griffiths
Verified Buyer

Amazingly quick delivery. The website said up to 7 days but my Canon Pixma Pro 100s printer arrived in less than 48 hours. Brilliant service at the lowest available price. What is there not to like? Well done.
Alexander Henderson
Verified Buyer

The gentleman I phoned at Technoworld was most informative about printers and helped me with my eventual choice - a Canon Pixma TS8050. He said an order placed within the hour would be dispatched very quickly, but warned that the 'free delivery' option may take a few days if the weekend intervened. He advised me that an 'online' order would be more secure for my credit card, than a telephone order.
I placed the order immediately, (which was Late afternoon on Thursday) and the printer was delivered to my home in Cumbria at lunchtime the following day.
A trustworthy seller, giving knowledgeable information and advise, with a super free delivery service. Well done.
Mark Storey
Verified Buyer

Ordered it standard delivery came the next day cheap fast and efficient will be using again!
Philip Woodall
Verified Buyer

Everything received as ordered, well packed & within 2 days even though I selected standard delivery. Excellent service, would recommend to others.
Norman Manan
Verified Buyer

Courier company (UK Mail) got delivery address wrong although Technoworld make every effort to ensure that UK mails shortcomings were quickly resolved.

Excellent customer care by Technoworld.

Would recomend Technoworld.

Martin Collett

They were ok
Robert Milliken
Verified Buyer

Excellent prompt service! Cannot fault them :-)
Technoworld Plc is rated 4.81 based on 313 reviews