Technoworld Plc Reviews

02082002000

sales@technoworld.com

Unit 4 Hurricane Trading EstateAvion CrescentColindale

Tell us how Technoworld Plc made you happy
Helpful customer service on the chat, prompt delivery and quick refund after delivering a different chromebook since the one I ordered was out of stock. Perhaps the website should update quicker when a product runs out of stock, also the order was left on hold waiting for my confirmation to proceed, but I had already agreed to the replacement model by email. So, all a bit confusing but in the end I'm happy with the purchase, and service was good.
Being a first-time Technoworld customer I didn't know what to expect. But they had the HP Chromebook I wanted at the best price. Then I saw the good customer reviews here and it put my mind at ease. Customer service team was helpful, especially the friendly Sophie on live chat.

I wasn't disappointed. My order, for which I selected free delivery (up to 7 days), was essentially a preorder for when more stock was due from HP. Sadly HP weren't very prompt at delivering the new stock to Technoworld. But when they finally did Technoworld sent out my order for next day delivery to make up for the delay, at no extra charge (usually £12). Really impressive touch.

Loving my new Chromebook. Thank you Technoworld. Will use you again. :)

Leigh
Not impressed so far. Driver called Saturday. I was at home but heard nothing. I called DHL Parcel. Arranged for delivery on Tuesday 3rd Dec. However, when I log into my account it says the order is COMPLETE. I am unable to track the parcel, as the order is deemed to be complete. I do not want to have to stay in all day not knowing when the parcel will arrive. Please assist. Chris Nixon 01332 510454.
Delivery was made a couple of days earlier than anticipated, which over the festive period was brilliant. Laptop is as expected and works perfectly.
next day delivery, item arrived in a pristine condition.
Very prompt delivery and excellent customer service when I had a question about PC and screen connection plus Windows 10.
Great product and very quick delivery
Incredibly quick delivery. Ordered a monitor late in the afternoon and it arrived mid-morning the next day. Really pleased.
Excellent service and are well versed in their products, supplied at competitive prices. Very courteous and efficient Customer service. They are an essential source Of products for cooperates and private customers.
There were no surprises, the company delivered what it sold.
What a find! Fantastic communication and customer service - they went that extra step to make things happen! Thank you to everyone!
What an amazing company!! I looked very hard for a new all in one pc and found Technoworld to have plenty of choice with a fairly decent spec at very good prices. I placed an order and 2 days later it arrived which is amazing considering I took a 7 day delivery time. Thanks Technoworld you put other company’s to shame.
I wasn't sure where to order a new laptop - so I spent some time reading customers' reviews. Technoworld was my choice, and am I glad? The ordering process was simple, and I chose the free 5 to 7 day delivery - what a pleasant surprise when the laptop turned up after only 36 hours. This HP250 is so simple to use - exactly as described on the Technoworld website. Thank you guys!!
Delivered the item on time, answered my e mail queries fast, reasonable price
Very helpful when I rang to ask a few questions prior to making my purchase. Just a pity that my message went unanswered so that I had to phone.
Extremely prompt delivery :-)
Ordered a laptop, bargain! Acknowledged order next business day and despatched the day I paid for it. Only bugbear is having to be invoiced and then pay, it would have been good to have made the payment there and then during the order. Many thanks!
Delivery came within 24hrs although I chose 7 day standard delivery. I had a question on the specification delivered so phoned Technoworld who answered the phone immediately and answered the issue accurately by your technical staff . Very pleased with the product and Technoworld customer service .
Well Done Technoworld !!! , a shame other retailers don't live up to your high standards
Excellent service! My order was here quicker than anticipated. And I have fallen in love with my product! Really would recommend them to others and would definitely buy from here again!
Latop ordered in the morning and arrived the following morning so very fast and efficient service. All seems to be in working order so far. Also the spec of the computer was very detailed so that was helpful.
You got me the laptop before the delivered by date.
Technoworld Plc is rated 4.86 based on 1,140 reviews