Technoworld Plc Reviews

02082002000

sales@technoworld.com

Unit 4 Hurricane Trading EstateAvion CrescentColindale

Tell us how Technoworld Plc made you happy
Just purchased a Lenovo V530s model 11BM002BUK. Ordered on line Saturday morning, processed on Monday and delivered on Tuesday - what better service can you ask for! This model is fantastic, it has all the features you need for a modern environment. Out of the box and running in minutes. If you are looking for value for money, this is it.
Smooth transaction and a good price quality product
Good service, fast delivery, great choice of laptops
Fast, efficient, great support when needed and very good price.
Super fast delivery even using the standard option. Items also at a good price compared to other retailers. Would happily buy form again.
great service great laptop thanks colin
Excellent service. Delivery extremely prompt which is always appreciated and communication second to none. It will certainly be my first port of call next time I or any friends are in the market for a laptop or the like.
Fast delivery and reasonable prices too.
Really great service. Good communication through chat and email, and the product (which was out of stock with most other suppliers until May/June) was delivered next day. Excellent
Fabulous service! Prompt delivery of quality items.
Really pleased I used TECHNOWORLD for the recent purchase of my new Laptop, everything was carried out in a quick professional way, good customer service. AA++
I'm extremely satisfied with my purchase and the professionality of Technoworld. I bought a laptop which was much cheaper than other shops; in addition it has been delivered to my address in few days even with a normal delivery service. Before buying the item I also had a chat with the customer service which professionally answered all the queries I had. Highly reccomended.
Excellent service monitor arrived so quick, literally the next day Thank you
Technoworld, were quick to send my laptop and it arrived safely and works beautifully. The were easy to deal with and the service was excellent.
The item arrived next day. Would highly recommend Technoworl.
Very helpful staff. Good payment policy and laptop arrived at given time. I am very happy with this company
Well done Technoworld! Monitor was at a great price and the speed it arrived was faster than expected.
Purchased Lenovo Think-Book 15 G2 ITL. Order arrived two days earlier than expected. The laptop is quick and silent. The screen and audio are great for my needs. Good value for money in my opinion. Happy to recommend Technoworld - I had a smooth experience from order to receipt of goods.
I buy a lot of IT equipment for my business, and came across Technoworld searching for a specific laptop by part number. Machine was in stock and a better price than my usual suppliers (£30 cheaper). Ordered with 3 day delivery, but it arrived next day via DPD, so very happy. Overall very happy with the service, exactly as I'd expect.
After much research for a new laptop I chose Technoworld. Its websute was helpful and service very good. I ordered online and TW arranged fir its delivery the folliwing day. Excellent service especialky durung these Covid times.
Technoworld Plc is rated 4.86 based on 1,232 reviews