Technoworld Plc Reviews

02082002000

sales@technoworld.com

Unit 4 Hurricane Trading EstateAvion CrescentColindale

Tell us how Technoworld Plc made you happy
Great website, easy to use, good range of products at competitive prices. Item was packaged really well and fast delivery. Have yet to use the item, but would purchase from this website again.
I wasn't sure on the specification of the laptop I wanted, so I phoned to enquire. The phone was answered promptly, and I was given the help I needed. I went online to place my order, and my laptop arrived the next day.
Excellent customer service - delivery and dispatch couldn't have been faster, and when I needed to call customer service, they dealt with my problem immediately.
I was a new customer and had never heard of TechnoWorld. They had what I was looking for at the best price I could find. I was a little worried ordering but they didn't disappoint. Due to a stock shortage on what I ordered, they offered me (by email and phone contact) a better product for an even better price due to Black Friday. Two items I ordered got delivered the next day by a good courier. Would definitely use them again.
Brilliant service, ordered Friday Morning, delivered late Saturday afternoon, best ever !!
I told Rajiv what I am looking for and my price range, and he helped me pick out exactly what I needed! Fantastic professional customer service as well as great knowledge! The laptop is perfect, well within my price range and he even helped me get a further £100 cashback. I went to Curry's/PC World who didn't even have the laptops Technoworld has. Nor do they care so much about the customer. I am so pleased and will always be buying from here in the future. Special massive thanks to Rajiv, you were great! Thank you!
Totally as expected: ordered in the afternoon with next day delivery, and it was delivered the next day, at the time specified by DPD.

The only negative as opposed to other retailers was the lack of payment options like PayPal or Klarna, to spread the cost of a significant expenditure over a few months.
It’s good, ok
Excellent, order arrived on time ... 5*
Great service and quick delivery well impressed
Quick delivery, good product and price.
Regularly buy from Technoworld as they offer excellent technical knowledge of the products and offer them at competitive prices.
Excellent service provided by Technoworld. Ordered one day goods came the following day. They even came back to us to let us know that the laptops we were ordering were going End of Life and gave us an alternative at the same price. As I say excellent service provide.
I ordered a brother printer that turned out to be out of stock, o their credit TW refunded quickly. I ordered one that was available and it turned up very quickly.
Excellent service. I ordered a 32Gb 3200Mhz DDR4 260 SODIMM from crucial (micron). Arrived quickly and working as expected at a great price! Will buy again from Technoworld.
Technoworld Plc 5 star review on 3rd November 2020
My first buying experience with Technoworld Plc. I ordered online and the whole process was good. My item was dispatched promptly and arrived the following day, as promised. I also had reason to call their customer service as I was unsure about a cashback scheme. The person I spoke to was polite and very helpful.

Based on this one experience, I would recommend them.
Ordered a desktop and monitor on Wednesday morning and they arrived Friday afternoon with a normal delivery arrangement. Great quality products, excellent prices and fantastic service. Thoroughly recommend this company and will use again myself.
Good Product, arrived on time
The laptop came rapidly
The guys at TechnoWorld were most helpful in my quest to purchase a suitable printer. Although the printer I wanted was out of stock, they contacted me first thing the following day and gave plenty of advice on my alternatives. Even though one was much more expensive (and in stock) they still advised me to wait if I could, for my original choice. I was kept updated and soon notified that my products were in and ready for shipment. Great service and thanks...You couldn't deliver straight away (through no fault of your own), but you eased the wait and provided a great product..
Technoworld Plc is rated 4.85 based on 1,136 reviews