Technoworld Plc Reviews

02082002000

sales@technoworld.com

Unit 4 Hurricane Trading EstateAvion CrescentColindale

Tell us how Technoworld Plc made you happy
One star is one to many!!!!!!!!!!
Ordered a Lenovo all in one for £719 plus delivery, Order confirmation was emailed to me. At 3.30 I received another email saying the warehouse said it was damaged, would I like to order something else in place of. By closing time 5pm the same computer same spec/memory etc is being advertised at £1041 and in stock. If their were alternative units in stock why was my order declined. Some way of running a business!!!!!!
Lenovo Lap Top arrived quickly but damaged.
Returned to TechnoWorld
Has taken a week and still no refund, I have been advised it will be a further 7 to 10 days before I receive a refund.
Poor service.
The item which i recoved,not the same I have orderd

Salesman not replying to my massages
Completely let down by this company. Ordered a screen early in the morning for next day delivery to one of our customers... had messages throughout the day saying the order was being processed etc and then got a message at 17:07 saying that they don't have it in stock despite all the emails prior to this saying that they are processing the order and the website still showing that it is in stock. They have left me with no time to find an alternative supplier and have jeopardised our relationship with our customer. Will never but from them again and suggest you to look elsewhere to a more reputable supplier for your purchase.
The monitor arrived without HDMI cables. The product literature states that the monitor comes with them. I was required to provide a copy of the product literature instead of Technoworld Plc having a file copy. It persisted in telling me that the account handler for the monitor refused to accept the product literature.
I ordered a Synology Disc Station and paid by BACS. I heard nothing back and I followed up 2 days later to be told that my payment had not been recieved. After 48 hours Mark Davies or the accounts team found the payment and dispatched the goods after two further calls by me. I had to chase all the way, as promised calls did not happen. Technoworld, you must follow calls up and not blame other departments "in my case the Accounts Team" for falling short. My build plan lost two days and you shirked my request for £100 refund. Your tricky, and for me not an experience I will wish again.
I ordered a product and when it turned up it wasn't what it seemed on the image shown
I paid for the delivery and since then had nothing... One week have past and I am still waiting. Wish I had never buy from this company. Unreliable. Very disappointed.
If I could do zero stars I would.

I visited the site to look at a laptop priced at £1,320. I used the chat to find out when I could expect delivery of the laptop in question, and I was told if I chose next day I could have it by tomorrow.

When I went back to the laptop, literally seconds later, the price had increased by £100 to £1,420.

When I asked if I could have it at the price advertised two minutes ago, Technoworld said their prices are 'streamed' to them direct from HP, and that there were 'promotional units' which are now sold out. I don't believe that for a second, they blatantly increased the price of the laptop when I expressed an interest in it.
Did not receive a reply for my email, thank you for the support.
I was given incorrect Sales advice about the laptop shipping with a Windows 10 disk. As the product was advertised as both windows 7/10, I rang and checked before ordering, because I didn't want to download upgrade files. But it arrived minus disk. The HP 250 G5 laptop with a silent 'SSD' disk was the noisiest I'd ever heard, with a constant, extremely annoying, high pitched hum coming from the fan/disk area. I asked my Partner for a second opinion and he agreed it was unacceptable. There appeared to be something wrong with it, but HP told Technoworld that the noise was within 'reasonable levels'. When I rang Technoworld (the day after delivery) to return the item, they made me ring HP myself, saying they would need a returns form completed and sent to them from HP, and that I would have to arrange this myself/not them. That took an hour, after being on hold and trying to get the HP call centre in India to understand. Basically, as long as you're happy with the product and there's nothing wrong with it, you'll be ok and their prices are very competitive and their staff try to be helpful. But in my case, needing a good laptop and fast, to run my business, in hindsight it wasn't worth the risk of ordering through them in case there was a problem with the product. In the end I had to go out to a PC World to buy a laptop the old fashioned way, whilst waiting to hear if Technoworld would refund me for the one purchased via them. UPDATE: As a result of me writing this review and their subsequent call to me asking that I edit it to be more favourable, which I disagreed with, I've been left £24 out of pocket because Technoworld have not refunded me the promised (on the grounds that the disk was missing) next day delivery charge. When I realised I'd not been refunded the delivery charge I emailed the consultant twice in case it was an oversight/a coincidence - they haven't replied.
The box was opened, I think you are selling second hand laptop, I'm not happy with your service !!!
Will only deliver to a home address for 'security' reasons. Like it's secure to deliver to an address when no-one is at home!
'Technology' company stuck in 20th century