Target Zero Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend Target Zero Group
Read Target Zero Group Reviews

bookings@targetzerogroup.co.uk

33 Robjohns Rd, Chelmsford, Essex

Course very good! Trainer very good!
The course material was both thorough and insightful, our trainer Alan, was engaging throughout and offered great guidance throughout the whole process. I would have no hesitation in recommending or utilising for our future training needs.
great course, Richard the tutor was very knowledgeable and professional and delivered the course with great enthusiasm and patience.
Dominic was great, good course
well presented a lot of content but not sure if online is way forward for this course think we all miss out with interaction of the class room having book online not a hard copy to reference to not great well for me anyway makes taking notes reading up fully understanding more challenging
Good course with lots of information to update my qualification. Dominic was excellent at keeping the course interesting and keeping it relevant and moving along. The only criticism I have is that more input / information ahead / prior to the course would have enabled me to be better prepared with my hardware to assist with the inevitable toing and froing between the 'class' page and the handbooks ie a second screen to see both at once.
The training by Dominic was very informative over the two day SMSTS refresher I had undertaken. We covered a lot of topics and his delivery was excellent. I would highly recommend!!
Well explained but was quite intense because of being done online and not in a classroom, but over hall it was a good course
I Found Dominic Strict and effiecient in his teaching . Very clear on important points.
Good course, just about the right length, good amount of breaks
I thought there were some very interesting points made and I feel like I learn a lot about health on safety on site. I liked the way the course was set out giving us breaks in between. The reason for 4 starts is because I felt like we went over some of the same points a few times.
Course content was good and pitched at right level
Both trainers that we had for our SMSTS were dynamic and a made the 5 day online course engaging.
All information give was relate to questions we had in our exam
Good Course, lots of information.
Good class well presented
Hi would just like to say thank you to bill for the SMSTS training last week, made it really easy to understand top work thank you 5 star
Would have liked handouts pdf of the slides at the start of the course to be able to make notes on.
The course was well run. Dominic was engaging and kept the flow of the course at a good pace with lots of good examples based on his experience. Breaking out in to groups was a nice touch to break up the flow of the course, so it was not just Dominic talking all day. There were plenty of breaks to move away from the desk and make a drink and grab food.
Very well presented. Good real life examples. Very personable.
Target Zero Group is rated 4.9 based on 1,957 reviews