Target Zero Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend Target Zero Group
Read Target Zero Group Reviews

bookings@targetzerogroup.co.uk

33 Robjohns Rd, Chelmsford, Essex

I really enjoyed the Temporary work co-ordinator course, as a chartered Health and Safety I constantly keep my CPD up to date. John Freeman course tutor was an excellent facilitator, pitching the content at the speed, level to keep all interested. It is evident he has a wealth of construction experience and imparted his knowledge accordingly. I would certainly recommend my colleagues to attend this course. Many Thanks C J Doran (CMIOSH)
Bill was a awesome tutor made things easy to follow and easy to pick up and he was a absolute gentleman and nice guy which helps a lot. A huge asset to your company. Thanks
Great overall course, very informative and in depth to prepare oneself for managing site. Bill was a fantastic instructor.
Great instructor. Information well presented and deliverd. Good learning experience!!
Course tutor: John Freeman Very well informed two-day course, with lots of content (pitched at the right level). References to real-life incidents/experiences very helpful too. Post-attendance/exam feedback from him was welcome. Would certainly attend another course if John was presenting etc., and happy to recommend him.
The course was very informative and well put together. The tutour Glen Hughs was excellent, he explained things in detail and asked relavant questions which helped me to remember the detail i required for the final exam.
Not long for test
Thank you for your feedback, Target Zero have no authority over the timings for exams as this is set by the CITB for all Site Safety Plus exams.
Steven explained everything to a high standard. he gave me enough information so I wasn't worried about my test.
was good but the exam was a bit different from the one that i previously done and we should do a mock exam during the 2 days course to be familiarised with the new exam system
Pace of the course very quick - given the nature of the two days. Otherwise really good
Very good clear and easy to follow would recommend.
this was a well presented course in a professional manner well done.
Good training, Steve was very engaging throughout the whole session
Being new to this area of the business i was nervous when looking through the course content but thanks to John I passed and learnt things and remembered detail that I can take forward with me.
Ver satisfied with course.
The course was very informative and smoothly run. Our trainer Ron Cuthbert was engaging, interesting and entertaining. Its the first long duration online course I have taken and I was very impressed, Ron ensured that we were fully informed and the time flew by! Gareth
Fantastic refresher ran by Ron. Very enjoyable 2 days
Excellent course provided by Ron at target zero. Very informative and well presented
Absolutely seamless service from booking to attending course. Ron Cuthbert was the tutor and he made the course interesting and inclusive so well done Ron. Would definitely reccomend this company.
Target Zero Group is rated 4.85 based on 810 reviews