Target Zero Group Reviews

Read Target Zero Group Reviews

bookings@targetzerogroup.co.uk

33 Robjohns Rd, Chelmsford, Essex

Not long for test
Thank you for your feedback, Target Zero have no authority over the timings for exams as this is set by the CITB for all Site Safety Plus exams.
Good course content and delivery by Sean. The down side was the toggle between zoom and the digital book from CITB. Sean was working to different page numbers. so difficult to navigate and follow. A printed book sent out prior to the course would have been much better.
Hi Darren I'm glad you enjoyed the course delivered by Sean. Unfortunately we do not have control over the books as these are issued by CITB. You do have the option to request hard copies should you wish to complete another course in the future. Kind Regards Target Zero Group.
Really informative course which really brings home how important H&S is. Thank you to Bill for delivering a really focused and informative course. Great bunch of lads on the course as well. Most definitely has reignited my passion for learning. 5 star Much Thanks
Hi David, Thank you so much for your response, we appreciate all your feedback and are so glad that you enjoyed the course. We did notice that your feedback was very positive, but you only gave 5* please let us know if there is any further feedback, or if this was a mistake would you be able to amend? Many Thanks. Lauren
The course was very well taught. I felt some parts were a bit rushed and it was a bit slower in some parts. There were some clear connection issues also. The trainer seemed very knowledgeable and competent it was a shame that the course could not be carried out in a classroom environment that would have been more interactive without connection issues.
The course was of good use although some material used could be updated. But the trainer did a good job in getting the main points across.
Tutor was very informative. I appreciate in these times that things are different and sometimes difficult, plus with a group of people with mixed skills and IT literacy skills, does provide challenges. Overall the course was informative, however with the content my view would be this could have been completed in a shorter timescale, rather than taking the 2 days scheduled.
When went to review answers lost all the work I had done had to start again not very helpful 🤔
Unusual being on a Zoom format, personally I prefer more interactive teaching rather than the listen method. I imagine in a classroom scenario this is normally more interactive. I thought that we could have covered the content in half a day to a day less.
Big up Bill original gangster
The course was very educating and would recommend, but change of trainers half way through the course wasn't ideal. People on the course were great.
Was very good but the change of module leader was a bit unfair as the teaching styles were very different
Target Zero Group is rated 4.85 based on 805 reviews