Target Zero Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend Target Zero Group
Read Target Zero Group Reviews

bookings@targetzerogroup.co.uk

33 Robjohns Rd, Chelmsford, Essex

I did not receive email 24 hours before course with link to download course material. Voucher for digital download was not received. I telephoned 07:59 and left message regarding this with my contact details. I have not had a response. The trainer said I would not require the training materials. However, I would have like to have had the information for future reference and referral. The trainer was good but I do feel the course could have been condensed time wise. There were lots of lengthy breaks which seemed unnecessary.
Hi Glenda, Thank you for your feedback. As an Approved Training Operator, we have to deliver the specified amount of learning hours for the course, as per the CITB scheme rules. We apologise that you did not receive the online book, this was a system error on our part and you certainly should have had prior access. Please contact us if we can be of further assistance going forward.
information from the course was good, the course itself due to the other applicants was terrible nobody could speak or understand any english and made the whole weekend difficut
course was hard due to language barrier, very hard to concentrate, trainer verry good
Good course, however i personally find the online platform more difficult to maintain concentration than a classroom environment. John delivered the course well, content was valid and appropriate.
Thank you for your review, Padraig and letting us know that John's training is fab. We also offer classroom courses for those who find remote learning more challenging.
Well presented and great support
good course slowed down by people joining late and admin not being in place prior to the exam day. Steven is very knowledgeable
The trainer was excellent. The process of booking the course was disrupted by an assurance of cancelling my training at the last minute despite being told there were enough delegates for that date. My initial booking was also interrupted as there were not enough delegates. There is however quick response by the trainer telling you if you have passed the course on the day. With an option to retake on the same day
ok but would of preffered in a classroom the course tutor throughout was very clear and pinpointed all we needed to know. very hard without a hardbook in front of you and online
Very thorough and no stoned left unturned.
Not long for test
Thank you for your feedback, Target Zero have no authority over the timings for exams as this is set by the CITB for all Site Safety Plus exams.
Good course content and delivery by Sean. The down side was the toggle between zoom and the digital book from CITB. Sean was working to different page numbers. so difficult to navigate and follow. A printed book sent out prior to the course would have been much better.
Hi Darren I'm glad you enjoyed the course delivered by Sean. Unfortunately we do not have control over the books as these are issued by CITB. You do have the option to request hard copies should you wish to complete another course in the future. Kind Regards Target Zero Group.
Really informative course which really brings home how important H&S is. Thank you to Bill for delivering a really focused and informative course. Great bunch of lads on the course as well. Most definitely has reignited my passion for learning. 5 star Much Thanks
Hi David, Thank you so much for your response, we appreciate all your feedback and are so glad that you enjoyed the course. We did notice that your feedback was very positive, but you only gave 5* please let us know if there is any further feedback, or if this was a mistake would you be able to amend? Many Thanks. Lauren
The course was very well taught. I felt some parts were a bit rushed and it was a bit slower in some parts. There were some clear connection issues also. The trainer seemed very knowledgeable and competent it was a shame that the course could not be carried out in a classroom environment that would have been more interactive without connection issues.
The course was of good use although some material used could be updated. But the trainer did a good job in getting the main points across.
Tutor was very informative. I appreciate in these times that things are different and sometimes difficult, plus with a group of people with mixed skills and IT literacy skills, does provide challenges. Overall the course was informative, however with the content my view would be this could have been completed in a shorter timescale, rather than taking the 2 days scheduled.
When went to review answers lost all the work I had done had to start again not very helpful 🤔
Unusual being on a Zoom format, personally I prefer more interactive teaching rather than the listen method. I imagine in a classroom scenario this is normally more interactive. I thought that we could have covered the content in half a day to a day less.
Big up Bill original gangster
The course was very educating and would recommend, but change of trainers half way through the course wasn't ideal. People on the course were great.
Was very good but the change of module leader was a bit unfair as the teaching styles were very different
Target Zero Group is rated 4.9 based on 1,940 reviews