Target Zero Group Reviews

Read Target Zero Group Reviews

bookings@targetzerogroup.co.uk

33 Robjohns Rd, Chelmsford, Essex

Tell us how Target Zero Group made you happy
I thought the course was well structured with good opportunities for discussions
In 20 yrs of attending this kind off course this has had to have been one of the best. Bill the trainer was brilliant! I came here in the belief that I was doing this course as a must do but have left with my eyes open to the amount I have learnt.

I would recommend any one with the need of an smsts to attend this course.

Mark Sharpe
Just completed my sssts course on zoom really helpful an great trainer in charlotte thanks targetzero
what a fantastic company

glen was my teacher for the week

what a fantastic teacher he was many thanks
Found the course very good. Bill was a great tutor and made things very interesting as well as preparing us well for the examination. Would recommend to others!
A very informative and enjoyable course. Bill Hughes has been a great trainer, would highly recommend both Bill and Targetzero.
really enjoyed this smsts course
Bill Hughes was very engaging and really knows his stuff
very informative
10 / 10

Very good informal course, the trainer has a great deal of knowledge across the whole course. very happy with all the training.
Very informative, relaxed and friendly manner. Covered all topics and made course fun
Thank you to Bill Hughes, who made the course both relaxing and very informative.
The information provided was exceptionally useful and the manner it was delivered including the very old jokes!!

Thank you to both Bill and Target Zero for the well delivered training.
Good Day Trainer Glen was friendly and comunicated well
good quality of teaching, made sure we all understood before moving on, easy to talk to made me feel comfortable through my course. would recommend to others wanting to do their courses!
Very informative course. Very enlightening.
Excellent training course ????
Great course slightly nervewracking but hopefully passed
Completed NVQ Level 6 and SMSTS with Target Zero and could not recommend them highly enough. Great new training facilities in Chelmsford which were far superior to other training venues I have been to in the passed.
Target Zero Group is rated 4.83 based on 293 reviews