Target Zero Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend Target Zero Group
Read Target Zero Group Reviews

bookings@targetzerogroup.co.uk

33 Robjohns Rd, Chelmsford, Essex

Just completed my sssts course on zoom really helpful an great trainer in charlotte thanks targetzero
I thought the course was well structured with good opportunities for discussions
In 20 yrs of attending this kind off course this has had to have been one of the best. Bill the trainer was brilliant! I came here in the belief that I was doing this course as a must do but have left with my eyes open to the amount I have learnt. I would recommend any one with the need of an smsts to attend this course. Mark Sharpe
The course was very informative and well put together. The tutour Glen Hughs was excellent, he explained things in detail and asked relavant questions which helped me to remember the detail i required for the final exam.
Not long for test
Thank you for your feedback, Target Zero have no authority over the timings for exams as this is set by the CITB for all Site Safety Plus exams.
I rate the course content and tutor as excellent the only negative is the online ebooks. I would much prefer to pay more for the course and have a paper copy that I can keep for reference. The technology to download and flick between the video and the electronic book many of the majority of us and we lost a lot of time due to this.
SMSTS course was a great overview of H&S in construction. As a Graduate Civil Engineer, I've learned a lot and would recommend the course to other grads too!
Excellent course, good delivery and content. Entertaining and relevant, highly recommended.
Good Afternoon Dear All! Greetings and Salutations! It was Really Good, Positive Experience, 5 Awsome Well Invested Days, Very Professional Training, Up to High British Standards, My Teacher Bill was At Human relations Level, Helpful and Very Professional, Patient and Motivating to Action, VERY GOOD COURSE! Thank you Kind Regards Krystian Marcin Niechcial
Completed my SMSTS refresher back in a classroom with Target Zero and they were great and keeping to government guidelines. All tables were 2m apart, masks available and plenty of hand sanitiser.
what a fantastic company glen was my teacher for the week what a fantastic teacher he was many thanks
Found the course very good. Bill was a great tutor and made things very interesting as well as preparing us well for the examination. Would recommend to others!
A very informative and enjoyable course. Bill Hughes has been a great trainer, would highly recommend both Bill and Targetzero.
really enjoyed this smsts course Bill Hughes was very engaging and really knows his stuff very informative 10 / 10 thank you
Very good informal course, the trainer has a great deal of knowledge across the whole course. very happy with all the training.
Very informative, relaxed and friendly manner. Covered all topics and made course fun
Thank you to Bill Hughes, who made the course both relaxing and very informative. The information provided was exceptionally useful and the manner it was delivered including the very old jokes!! Thank you to both Bill and Target Zero for the well delivered training.
Good Day Trainer Glen was friendly and comunicated well
good quality of teaching, made sure we all understood before moving on, easy to talk to made me feel comfortable through my course. would recommend to others wanting to do their courses!
Very informative course. Very enlightening.
Target Zero Group is rated 4.85 based on 824 reviews