Target Zero Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend Target Zero Group
Read Target Zero Group Reviews

bookings@targetzerogroup.co.uk

33 Robjohns Rd, Chelmsford, Essex

Just completed my sssts course on zoom really helpful an great trainer in charlotte thanks targetzero
I thought the course was well structured with good opportunities for discussions
In 20 yrs of attending this kind off course this has had to have been one of the best. Bill the trainer was brilliant! I came here in the belief that I was doing this course as a must do but have left with my eyes open to the amount I have learnt. I would recommend any one with the need of an smsts to attend this course. Mark Sharpe
Darren is an amazing teacher and had no problems in understanding any task or topic. Cheers darren
Darren's presentation of the course was to a very high standard and I myself found it easy to follow. Course content was delivered in a professional manner with Darren making sure we had a good understanding of different topics whilst encouraging all delegates to participate in discussions. A very enjoyable course.
This was the first time I'd done this course and felt so nervous. Dominic changed that. He made us all feel at ease and gave us a understanding of what we were doing. The guy was genuine, easy to listen to and very patient with all of us. As a gas engineer you normally don't get this in a lecturer (in gas safe qualification)so this was definitely different. Regardless of me passing or failing I would definitely request to have him as a lecturer again.
Very useful course to have a first and essential training for the site management. Dominic Super teacher!!
Thanks for information and experience which we received from Dominic for last two weeks. Dominic provide all information for us and help us explain all topics. Many thanks Dominic!
I found the course very good
Dominic is a great teacher, he made the course interesting and filled me with confidence in order to sit the exam, cant say enough about him.
The course was very informative and well put together. The tutour Glen Hughs was excellent, he explained things in detail and asked relavant questions which helped me to remember the detail i required for the final exam.
Not long for test
Thank you for your feedback, Target Zero have no authority over the timings for exams as this is set by the CITB for all Site Safety Plus exams.
I rate the course content and tutor as excellent the only negative is the online ebooks. I would much prefer to pay more for the course and have a paper copy that I can keep for reference. The technology to download and flick between the video and the electronic book many of the majority of us and we lost a lot of time due to this.
SMSTS course was a great overview of H&S in construction. As a Graduate Civil Engineer, I've learned a lot and would recommend the course to other grads too!
Excellent course, good delivery and content. Entertaining and relevant, highly recommended.
Good Afternoon Dear All! Greetings and Salutations! It was Really Good, Positive Experience, 5 Awsome Well Invested Days, Very Professional Training, Up to High British Standards, My Teacher Bill was At Human relations Level, Helpful and Very Professional, Patient and Motivating to Action, VERY GOOD COURSE! Thank you Kind Regards Krystian Marcin Niechcial
Completed my SMSTS refresher back in a classroom with Target Zero and they were great and keeping to government guidelines. All tables were 2m apart, masks available and plenty of hand sanitiser.
what a fantastic company glen was my teacher for the week what a fantastic teacher he was many thanks
Found the course very good. Bill was a great tutor and made things very interesting as well as preparing us well for the examination. Would recommend to others!
A very informative and enjoyable course. Bill Hughes has been a great trainer, would highly recommend both Bill and Targetzero.
Target Zero Group is rated 4.9 based on 1,936 reviews