Target Zero Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend Target Zero Group
Read Target Zero Group Reviews

bookings@targetzerogroup.co.uk

33 Robjohns Rd, Chelmsford, Essex

A most in depth course that stretched my thoughts on H&S. I can actually say that I enjoyed the course and the presenter Sean was most professional at what he did. Some attendees appeared to be more challenged than others and Sean went out of has way to offer his services. Thank you and I will pass on my thoughts to anyone requiring this type of training. Five stars. Steve J.
I found this course exceptionally good, the trainer was spot on with his delivery. If I have any criticism it was with the difficulty in reading the course book and trying to download. Other than that a great service.
Hello John, I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed the course, and that our trainers are still managing to engage even in these difficult times. It's unfortunate that you had issues trying to download the course materials, for future reference it is sometimes helpful to download these on a separate device or change the resolution on the computer.
I am trying to leave 5 stars but it wont let me. The trainer John had a good knowledge and presented the course will .
Target Zero Group is rated 4.85 based on 824 reviews