Target Zero Group Reviews

Read Target Zero Group Reviews

bookings@targetzerogroup.co.uk

33 Robjohns Rd, Chelmsford, Essex

Tell us how Target Zero Group made you happy
Completed my SMSTS with Target Zero in Chelmsford and the trainer Bill was great. Really knowledgeable about all the subjects we went through and made it enjoyable too.
Just completed my NEBOSH General with Target Zero. Was a bit apprehensive but tutor made me feel at ease and covered the course content well.
I booked and paid for an SMSTS course over the phone with the Target Zero customer service team. The fee was taken from my account on Friday morning and by lunch time I received an e- mail stating the course was cancelled. I have phoned every day since requesting a refund and been fobbed off with excuses. I cancelled appointments and meetings to attend this course which I was assured was starting on Monday 27th July in Chelmsford and you cancelled at the last minute. Your web site says fully booked which is a lie as several places were still available. I have not received an apology or update in any form and I am still waiting for my refund. Very poor service.
Completed my SMSTS refresher back in a classroom with Target Zero and they were great and keeping to government guidelines. All tables were 2m apart, masks available and plenty of hand sanitiser.
Great course and communication.
Great smsts course with very knowledgeable trainer. Thanks
Great smsts course with very knowledgeable trainer. Thanks
Done my Level 6 in Construction site management in 2 months. Would highly recommend
Great training course online would highly recommend 🙂🙂
Great online SMSTS would recommend.
Didn't have to leave the comfort of my own house to renew my SMSTS Refresher. Done this remotely . Was a bit apprehensive but the course and trainer was great.
Just completed my SMSTS remotely on ZOOM and my trainer Bill was fantastic. Would highly recommend.
Just completed my sssts course on zoom really helpful an great trainer in charlotte thanks targetzero
Completed my Level 6 in construction site management in 2 months with Target Zero. I had my own assessor who was on hand 7 days a week to assist me with any questions I had. I also done this remotely through ZOOM.
I would like to thank Target Zero for helping get my CSCS card so I could get on site. I done this online through ZOOM so I didn't even need to leave my house 🙂
Completed my SSSTS remotely and my trainer Glen was fantastic. Explained everything in great detail and anyone else looking to complete this course I would use Target Zero Group
Just completed my SMSTS Online with Target Zero and found the course exceeded my expectations. It the current climate this is definitely the way to go and would highly recommend Target Zero.
what a fantastic company

glen was my teacher for the week

what a fantastic teacher he was many thanks
I arrived on my NEBOSH course with no experience what so ever in health and safety. My trainer Bill is an amazing trainer who has made this course so far fun and informative. I feel I have already learnt so much and this I feel is down to his knowledge and deliverance of this course. This course is very intense and so much information is needed to understand, but with a trainer liken Bill you will soon start to feel comfortable and confident in what you are learning and storing.
Bill was a great trainer, great method of adjusting explanations to suit audiences of all levels.
Target Zero Group is rated 4.82 based on 302 reviews