Target Zero Group Reviews

Read Target Zero Group Reviews

bookings@targetzerogroup.co.uk

33 Robjohns Rd, Chelmsford, Essex

Tell us how Target Zero Group made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
what a fantastic company

glen was my teacher for the week

what a fantastic teacher he was many thanks
I arrived on my NEBOSH course with no experience what so ever in health and safety. My trainer Bill is an amazing trainer who has made this course so far fun and informative. I feel I have already learnt so much and this I feel is down to his knowledge and deliverance of this course. This course is very intense and so much information is needed to understand, but with a trainer liken Bill you will soon start to feel comfortable and confident in what you are learning and storing.
Bill was a great trainer, great method of adjusting explanations to suit audiences of all levels.
fantastic course and the trainer bill was excellent 10/10
Excellent Course with good content, Don was an excellent trainer!!
great course
tutor had very good knowledge
Great course!
course was very good
Glen explained the SSSTS with a great deal of knowledge. Would highly recommend anyone to take this course to further there career. Also signed up to complete my Level 4 Site Supervisor to get my gold card 🙂
Thanks Geoff
It's was a great pleasure too learn from the best. Thanks for your time.
Found the course very good. Bill was a great tutor and made things very interesting as well as preparing us well for the examination. Would recommend to others!
Very good course, excellent tutor, knowledgeable, current and good support. thx
This course is amazing, well run and informative. I feel that I have sufficient knowledge to go back to my workplace and improve the culture and safety there.. I would recommend it to anyone who works in construction.
A very informative and enjoyable course. Bill Hughes has been a great trainer, would highly recommend both Bill and Targetzero.
Good course. Very informative and brilliant way of learning for myself how the trainer delivered the course. Would highly recommend.
Ron the rock was very very good. endless amounts of knowledge and made the course interesting, would recommend. Thanks
Excellent tutor who made me comfortable especially in areas i had no experience of. Was a pleasure to be tutored by.
The course and content were good and well delivered
My SMSTS Course at Peterborough was an excellent course and made moreso by the teaching from Ron Cuthbert.
An excellent and enjoyable weeks study with a great lecturer.

Many thanks.