Target Zero Training Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Target Zero Training

bookings@targetzerotraining.co.uk

Moulsham MillParkway

"I found the course very well run, and given me a good understand no with laws on site and to become a good suoervisor."
"Good informative and relaxed training"
"Very relaxed and supportive environment enabling learning."
"Good course, well delivered"
"Very pleased with the training which was delivered in professional environment when compared to other companies we have used in the past. Will be using again."
"Always professional trainers at venue requested. Thanks for your ongoing support and experience"
"Well structured course"
"Great course and modern Venue in Chelmsford. Got 10% off my next course too......"
"Excellent SMSTS course and the trainer Ian was great. Now signed up to my NVQ Level 6 with Target Zero."
"The course was very educating and would recommend, but change of trainers half way through the course wasn't ideal. People on the course were great."
"Great course slightly nervewracking but hopefully passed"
"Never felt so much pressure but enjoyed it endlessly"
"Dispute the switching of teachers (both had good teaching methods but did throw me in the third day) I found the course better than expected, in comparison to other peoples experiences with different providers."
"Was very good but the change of module leader was a bit unfair as the teaching styles were very different"
"Brilliant at teaching and helping understand the course"
"Great course would recommended"
"Great course would recommended"
"Completed NVQ Level 6 and SMSTS with Target Zero and could not recommend them highly enough. Great new training facilities in Chelmsford which were far superior to other training venues I have been to in the passed."
"Had an enjoyable week on my SMSTS course. Barry was very friendly and had a good knowledgeable of the subject and was able to answer any questions given. Good facilities and free parking."
"Barry was a fantastic trainer and I learnt a great deal during my weeks SMSTS course. I would highly recommend Target Zero to anyone looking to get ahead in the construction industry."
Target Zero Training is rated 4.81 based on 43 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!