Target Zero Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend Target Zero Group
Read Target Zero Group Reviews

bookings@targetzerogroup.co.uk

33 Robjohns Rd, Chelmsford, Essex

I found the course informative and interesting, Barry put across all the important changes in legislation and responsibilities in a clear and easily understandable manor.
He engaged with the class and and included everyone equally in the teaching process, helped along with some random Q&A sessions to insure the information being conveyed was sinking in.
Over all, I found the Zoom class environment really good and I would attend again .
The Course content was very good and the presentation given was very clear.

The on line interaction was also great.

The course was well structured and was delivered Excellently.
The SMSTS training course was delivered very well and had the correct amount of information needed for a refresher. Many Thanks Kevin
Very good, enjoyed the course . Thanks to Ron
Great tutor in Ron cuthbert. Very knowledgable.
I was a little bit apprehensive regarding how the course could be delivered successfully via Zoom.
However i was surprised and extremely pleased with the way it was delivered and Barry was a great tutor and very knowledgeable on the subject matters, along with good humour.
I would not hesitate t attend further courses in this way.
Very concise course and hand outs to coach and educate me through the course and on to a pass. Online course is now the new normal but Sean managed to deliver it as a classroom environment with all participating.
Ron is a worldly wise very knowledgeable man. Very approachable and easy to work with. Thanks for your help Ron 👍
very professional
I would like to thank all involved at Targetzero and Sean O'Brien in particular for a very well delivered course which covered all the main points required in an interesting and timely manner.
Definitely one of the best courses I have attended, which is due mainly to Sean's very personable and informed approach with time for discussion as required Really enjoyed this and wouldn't hesitate to use both Targetzero and Sean again for any future training requirements I may have.
Thanks again and best Wishes
James Harvey
I would just like to say that the online instructor , Sean was very informative and managed to get all of the class involved even though it was through Zoom .
Many Thanks
Terry Coulter
I thought the course was very well delivered and explained easily so to follow and have everything refreshed in mind.
Very good
Thanks

Ken
Enjoyed the training course pertinent issues needed on site were made to the point without being too long winded
Thanks Barry
Excellent communication throughout
Fran

Thank you for your expert tuition and delivering a course not from a text book but a practical side and your on hand experience and guidance

The older I get the more nervous I get to learn and sit an exam.

You made it slightly easier for me and I thank you for that.

Stay safe and hope your dog friend is okay.

Many thanks
Gerry McLucas
Just completed my sssts course online and looking forward to completing my smsts in the near future. 😀
I was very sceptical about doing the smsts online. But Francis really made the course a wonderful experience. Not only with his effective ability to pass the nessacery information to pass the end exam. But he has an ability to engage the thought pattern of the delegate's and leave all of us with something to think about.

Aaron Neill
Fantastic course and can't wait to complete my Level 6. Tough time but looking forward to a brighter future..........................
Recently completed my SMSTS with TARGET ZERO through zoom and even though I though it would be more difficult my trainer made the course enjoyable and interactive, 5 stars.
Just got my results for my NEBOSH course I completed and I'm really please to say I passed. It's been a difficult time recently but Target Zero supported me all the way,,,,,,,,,,,
Target Zero Group is rated 4.87 based on 429 reviews