Target Zero Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend Target Zero Group
Read Target Zero Group Reviews

bookings@targetzerogroup.co.uk

33 Robjohns Rd, Chelmsford, Essex

Great course with litigation useful information supplied. Great trainer, enjoyed the course.
Darren was a great tutor and broke every subject down so everybody had the best opportunity to understand.
Good tutor, good pace of learning
extremely informative and engaging. Bill was a fantastic teacher keeping it engaging
Very good set up great instructor very clear instructions 👌 would use again 08/08/2022 LF
absolute brilliant course, I went into this a little worried as I didn't know much about it. carl was a pleasure to learn from and had a laugh at the same time which then put my mind at ease I would highly recommend this course to anyone wanting to learn about health and safety. A great couple of days.
Carl Watson Was extremely knowledgeable in all aspects during the course .Very approachable for comments made during the sessions I enjoyed the course very much and came away from the course more knowledgeable. Many thanks Tom McBride
Well conducted by Darren he was willing to ensure all in attendance where involved and understood all the revision material.
The course was very well presented and explained. Darren went above and beyond making sure that everyone gets maximum out this course.
Excellent course
Sean O'Brien was amazing thank you for getting me through my SSSTS
Bill was fantastic in delivering the SMSTS course. He used examples from his career in conveying the course, H&S Law, and CDM regs which was really helpful in understanding duties and responsibilities. Bill also brought together the class with repeated interaction and understanding of each participants career and application of the course content. He also was able to offer impartial advice on real time issues we were facing.. As a result the course was the most enjoyable H&S course I have ever undertaken. 10 out of 10 !! Thank you Bill !!
Very simple to book. Very efficient on the booking and attendance information provided. Results given same day which was great. A shame that you are not advised if you got any questions wrong as it would assist in brushing up if required. Course content very pertinent to objectives and fairly fast moving which enabled more coverage of the topics required.
I was unsure how the Zoom course would pan out as all previous courses undertaken have been classroom based. The commencement email clearly setout how i would join and what i needed to do to down load the relevant information to run with the course. Our tutor David Conbridge had loads of experience and was able to share with each individual or collectively his knowledge of the construction industry. This lead to group participation which helped with understanding the information being given. I would certainly recommend both Targetzero and the course tutor for undertaking any further training that Accsys Projects require going forward.
Andrew Corbidge our trainer managed to get over to me & my on line class mates a very well presented course which is never easy when emotions are on a high as I believe no one likes an exam... Thank You Andrew...
Great course & Tim was very knowledgeable & made the training enjoyable. Information was well presented & I have refreshed my knowledge.
Bill was an excellent trainer and the course was very comprehensive.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR ALL YOUR SUPORT,I WILL RECOMAND
the corse was very qood and ladi dada was very helpfull clear and easy to understand
Ladi Dada , very good teacher, i will recomand to everybody. Thank you Ladi.
Target Zero Group is rated 4.9 based on 1,947 reviews