Tails.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tails.com
4.6
Based on 1,081 reviews
Read Tails.com Reviews

Tell us how Tails.com made you happy
Tails.com 1 star review on 6th October 2021
Tails.com 5 star review on 22nd July 2020
Abigail
Tails.com 5 star review on 21st July 2020
David Wagg
An easy way to get Ralph’s food without worrying. Tails regularly keep in touch and it’s so easy to delay or change your order.
My Buster such a fussy eater ,but he's surprised us with his first bowl he devoured it straight away, best decision we made going with tales he's never refused 1 meal yet, as before we changed he would just go to bowl sniff and walk away now he's happy at meal times
Great product, with the ability to alter the makeup of the food. Price can always be lower!!!!!!!! Delivery is okay but we have had times when it has been left outside of our gate, when we have been home and have found the box by chance, it has improved, but time will tell.
Took a while to find a food that poppy would eat and had tried many before settling with tails.com Poppy enjoys her wet food now but I often have lots a dry food over every month before the next bag arrives as she does not eat much of that. It would be good if you could order either wet or dry food instead of both. Otherwise happy with service and delivery.
Poppy loves tails, she can't get enough. It keeps her coat nice and shiny. A very contented girl. Best thing we ever did was to try, and buy tails.Would fully recommend it.Quick delivery helpful staff, you will not regret it. And at 87 I think I know enough obout pet care. Derek from sunny Blackpool.
Helped my dog's stomach issues, used to have a super sensitive stomach with stomach bugs every other month but now she's strong as anything! Had no issues with deliveries. Only gripe is the price - I pay it because it is the best for my dog's health, but it is out of my preferred budget.
It is simple for me. If my dog is happy i am happy to. As long as I see my dog going crazy of happynes when I call him to eat i think it still love that food. After one year is still love it so go on. In my opinion you guys doing a great job. Congratulations!
One of my 3 dogs is 13. I have really noticed a difference in her energy levels since she has moved to tails.
Bear, is still a pup when he started on Tails he has so much more energy full of life . And his coat has been in great condition.
My dog’s coat and skin improved inside a week and I am really pleased with the results.
Our dog loves his food! Keeps him healthy too. And we love the speedy delivery and possibility to change the delivery date. Happy dog = happy owner
My puppy was under weight started him on tails 3 months ago,he's doing great on it and he loves the dry food,he is 8 months old now and just over 5 stone,i should add he is a big boned male rottweiler just in case you think he's very overweight
Biggles loves it and is loosing weight and definitely more energetic Service and delivery excellent
Very happy with Tails. Great quality food and I like the way it is tailored for your dogs needs and can move delivery times. My beardie is 13 now and probably doesn't eat as much as he used to so love the flexibility. Good value for money. Excellent customer service too. I had a small issue with a delivery (it was where the courier had left it and the box was torn) but friendly staff soon sorted it out and everything been fine since. 🙂 Most importantly Bailey loves it too!
Excellent ! Our priorities were shiny coat and gradual weight loss for our min daxi, and it’s being achieved in such a short space of time. Excellent customer service when I enquired about one of the ingredients and subsequent changes to his diet done very quickly. He loves his tails biscuits !
Tails.com provide particular food for my two dogs and they are love the wet food. It is easy to order and the delivery is quick.
Good quality, excellent price as my dog has grain free diet.
Grace is very happy with her food kibble and wet mix, however she is not a fan of the treats we have tried
Ruby and I are very happy with tails.com. I had concerns about the food at first, and the team were very helpful, and they changed her food which she didn't like as much as first batch. So they were very happy to change back and she seems more happier. Nothing seems to much trouble for the team and they are happy to help via email. Only down side I have with this company is that when I tried to ring them with this concern there was know one to answer the phone..
My last dog Muppet, did very well on the senior food, so when we lost her and got Mollie it seemed right to get her started on the puppy blend. I know that tails.com will alter her food as she gets older, without me having to worry if she is getting the best nutrition.
Tails.com is rated 4.64 based on 1,081 reviews