Tails.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tails.com
Read Tails.com Reviews

Tell us how Tails.com made you happy
Ewa
Tails.com 5 star review on 20th July 2020
Sandra Russell
Tails.com 5 star review on 19th July 2020
Karen Meacham
My dog loves her tails dry food. It is easy to order and always have delivered when needed.
Very happy with the food quality, Tilly does eat the food a lot better than any other brand we have tried. Excellent delivery service.
tails.com are amazing there food gets delivered on time every month never run out , and the dogs love every bit of food, price are affordable would'nt buy my dog food any where else thank u so much tails for feeding my dogs xx
My dog Boris loves the food dry and wet he has a tin of wet food for his breakfast then his dry food late afternoon I’m a little disappointed that I’m not able to buy just wet food when I want as you have to purchase the dry food with it other than that a good product and recommend
Molly was a fussy eater but she loves her new tails kibble
The food has sorted Jack’s digestive problems and he looks really good for his 14 years and he loves his mealtimes. The delivery of the food is excellent and the price is good for the quality of the food
Very happy dog, our Nell loves her kibbles.
Really good product. Toby loves is TAILS. Very good prompt Delivery. Delivery to suit customer when needed. Can't Fault
Poppy loves her Tails food. She is full of energy and her coat shows how healthy she is with it's beautiful shine. Pops has no problems with her sensitive tummy and is definitely more pleasant to be around.
Ivy happy on tails eats food as soon as it is put down.Tummy settle down a lot only the occasional upset .Really happy with the service so far.Thanks Tails x🐾
The food is absolutely top quality and once ordered it’s delivered so quickly. One point, I wish it was easier to order just individual items, such as wet food. Tried this once and it was so challenging I gave up.
A bit more expensive than her previous food, but the quality is good. The delivery is handy and always on time. No waste and well packaged.
Tails food is great quality which my dog wolfs down It’s delivered on time and it’s one thing I never need to worry about Well doneTails.
My dog loves the food particularly the wet food sachets. She took to it very well, no issues. I had a lot more of her previous food left to use up and still trying to catch up with tails food so delaying delivery each month a week or so. She needed joint supplements in her last food and tails put it her food so no more problems than previously. Find it a bit expensive as I was paying around £25/26 per month now on tails I'm up to £38 for about 5 weeks. Still the food is excellent and delivered so I don't have to think about it.
Changed to tails after my dog had a continuous upset tummy. We have had two complete months and her tummy had been very settled. A slight blip for a couple of days when we started the third months supply. But tummy settled down again, so.not sure why it happened.
The customer service is excellent. You only pay for good stuff. Delivery is excellent. Dont know about returns as i have never had to return anything as everything has been excellent.
Customer service is excellent with good communications. Deliveries are on time too. I do find the price a bit more than I can afford on my pension and so don't buy Tails food every month. Having said that, the food is of great quality and my dog keeps in really good condition.
The Service is good and my dog likes the food however, I noticed she lost condition on it and I will be changing back to what I had her on before.
Amira was diagnosed with Pancreatitis at age 7months. I changed her dry food to Tails.com, who provide a recipe for dogs with this problem. She is now happy with her food and I would highly recommend the company & the service. Many thanks.
Absolutely fantastic service, top quality products and my dog really enjoys
Tails.com is rated 4.68 based on 677 reviews