Tablet Manual Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tablet Manual
Read Tablet Manual Reviews
This is my first smart phone and so I didn't have a clue how to use it and manual didn't advise on how to do the simple things like making and receiving calls which was the main reason for purchasing the phone, I am 79 years old so these things are not easy to understand, in the end a 16 year old showed me how to use it and its quite simple when you know how
I did receive an e-mail from you saying you were refunding 10 % but I replied saying that I was considering returning it for a refund, however I have decided to keep in the hope that I can figure out some of the other uses of the phone, I assume you will still refund the 10%
Hello
I am sorry you had problems with the manual. We simply print what the manufacturers make available we have no input on the contents of the manuals.
I have refunded you the 10% today.

Regards
Julie
Whilst the details look pretty comprehensive I was dissappointed at the font size. even with my reading glasses on I still need to use a magnifyng glass to read the contents.
Sorry to hear this.

We will resend the manual tomorrow, printed at twice the size. Of course at no charge.

I'm sure this will help.
I have been and am still reading this very extensive manual on the iPad,mainly because the iPad is very complicated and has many feature that I require.
Why did Apple not issue “setting up instructions “ with the purchase?
However back to the review,tried to set up my e-mail and find the description in your manual difficult to understand.

PS I have email on this iPhone 8, why can’t I get it on my iPad 10.2 with help from your 552 page 2 book review?????
Hello

I am sorry we are not Apple and can only supply the manual they make available . For more technical advice you would need to contact the manufacturer.
Would be better if it showed diagrams of what your saying so I would know how to use the tablets, that's why I bought the manual.
Hello

I am sorry you are finding the manual not that helpful. We do not write the manuals we simply download the manual form the manufactures website. We can only send what they have made available.
Hello. Sorry to give you a "poor" rating, but the print in the manual is so light that I cannot read it. I am 90 years old with poor eyesight and you should consider that when you print manuals.
Hello
I am sorry we print from a PDF which the Samsung have made available we can not alter the contrast on the print. All I can do is to resend the order in A4 size this will increase the size of the text to make it easier to read.
Very helpful
This is my third From you. First two were very good. This iPad manual's print was very faint and hard to read. When I opened it it was full of paper confetty from the holes being punched that dropped out ove my clothes - was not pleased! Regards James
Hello

I have emailed you about this problem.
too much, not clear.
Hello

I see from your order you ordered a Apple iPhone manual.
We simply send you what Apple have available on their web site.
You are arranging a refund as you can not supply the correct one
Hello

I am sorry yes we have now refunded you for this order. Amazon are making their latest models with the manual on the device.
when I opened the photo book many back pages fell out of the binding. It took me a long time to fix this and I have tube very careful about reading the book. Also I was sent the wrong manual I wanted iPad and got iPhone. To send these back would have cost moor than the purchase price
Hello

I have taken a look at our records and found your order Mrs Andersen and the order was for iPad. If we had sent in incorrect manual then we would of replaced it but as we fulfilled the order we ask that you return the manual with a covering letter.
I'm sorry to say that I was disappointed with the quality of the finish. The acetate cover was very crudely cut and glued to the book. I spent some time re-fixing the outer cover and trimming it down to the correct A5 size. It looked as though it had been carelessly assembled in a hurry.

Nev Jackson
Hello

I am sorry you found the book disappointing. I can see the order was perfect bound. The covers we use are made off site by a separate company. We simply print the manual and place in the cover and pop in a heat binder to glue the pages in. If the cover was cut badly we had not noticed I am sorry for this.
Not the fault of OTC. I've received several previous manuals from OTC and they have been excellent. The manual for the Lenovo Tab E7 contains little practical or useful information - very disappointing.
Sorry to hear this. As you understand we don't write the manuals we just print them. If the manual is of no use please return it for a full refund.
Small font
Sorry to hear you found the font too small. We will re-send printed twice the size at no charge
Very limited in contents.
Sorry we have no control over the content. We just print what is written by the manufacturer.
Font size and size of illustrations so small as to make the manual a resource of last resort. Luckily the iPad is an intuitive piece of kit!
Sorry you found the font too small. We will re-send printed twice the size at no charge
I'm sorry, but it was a waste of money, the book deals with all the types of iPad on the market and it is very difficult to be able to pick out the paragraphs dealing with the iPad I own, I not now thick by any sense of the word but I just could not understand the book, if the senders with accept it I am sending it back for a refund.
W.Parker
Sorry you didn't like the manual. You are always welcome to return it for a full refund.

Please note that we don't write the manuals. They are written by the manufacturer.

In the case of the iPad the manual is for the software more than any particular model, because in effect all models are the same as far as the manual is concerned.
Font size is too tiny. I need the manual NOW, therefore I am NOT returning it to exchange for a larger font size. Besides that will be too much trouble. I noticed on the reviews that I am not the only one complaining regarding that. Actually I was willing to pay more for a larger font size to begin with !
Most people are happy with the size of the manuals we provide. We are happy to replace in a larger font (at no charge) and will do this tomorrow.

It's a difficult problem sometimes. Some people want the convenience of a smaller manual, others want the larger text size. What is too small for one person to read is fine for someone else.
The print was so small that it is very difficult to read. I was surprised that the cost of the manual for a Kindle Fire Tablet of a few pages was as costly as a smart camera manual of many more pages.
I was able to print a manual with larger print myself using simple page adjustment on my own printer. Perhaps OTC could consider this to make reading a manual easier.
Sorry to hear this. We will send a replacement printed twice the size.
The Samsung Manual was FINE,
but the LINX 10 was not good enough to be of use, beyond a larger copy of the very tiny Guide with the Tablet, my wife was disappointed, and it was not much use to her in explaining how to use the Tablet.
One observation that I have with the Samsung Tablet was that the layout was different to my own Tablet, in that it has NO side switch buttons on one side. I am talking about the Samsung 6 B.
Sorry to be a pain. Mr Barry J D Wilson Lincoln UK. bazwilly53@gmail.com
Please be aware that we don't write the manuals. We just print what is produced by the manufacturers.

It sounds like you may need to return the Linx manual for as refund. Perhaps the Samsung manual is for the wrong model?

It might be best to call the office on 01707 273773 to discuss?
It was understood the manual was explaining the workings of the Lenovo tablet.
Not correct and therf=efore returned.
Sorry to hear this. Please note that we don't write the manuals. We just print and bind what is written by the manufacturer.

If you have returned the manual we will have credited you in full.
Tablet Manual is rated 4.32 based on 538 reviews