Tablet Manual Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tablet Manual
Read Tablet Manual Reviews
I'm sorry to say that I was disappointed with the quality of the finish. The acetate cover was very crudely cut and glued to the book. I spent some time re-fixing the outer cover and trimming it down to the correct A5 size. It looked as though it had been carelessly assembled in a hurry. Nev Jackson
Hello

I am sorry you found the book disappointing. I can see the order was perfect bound. The covers we use are made off site by a separate company. We simply print the manual and place in the cover and pop in a heat binder to glue the pages in. If the cover was cut badly we had not noticed I am sorry for this.
Not the fault of OTC. I've received several previous manuals from OTC and they have been excellent. The manual for the Lenovo Tab E7 contains little practical or useful information - very disappointing.
Sorry to hear this. As you understand we don't write the manuals we just print them. If the manual is of no use please return it for a full refund.
Small font
Sorry to hear you found the font too small. We will re-send printed twice the size at no charge
Very limited in contents.
Sorry we have no control over the content. We just print what is written by the manufacturer.
Font size and size of illustrations so small as to make the manual a resource of last resort. Luckily the iPad is an intuitive piece of kit!
Sorry you found the font too small. We will re-send printed twice the size at no charge
I'm sorry, but it was a waste of money, the book deals with all the types of iPad on the market and it is very difficult to be able to pick out the paragraphs dealing with the iPad I own, I not now thick by any sense of the word but I just could not understand the book, if the senders with accept it I am sending it back for a refund. W.Parker
Sorry you didn't like the manual. You are always welcome to return it for a full refund.

Please note that we don't write the manuals. They are written by the manufacturer.

In the case of the iPad the manual is for the software more than any particular model, because in effect all models are the same as far as the manual is concerned.
Font size is too tiny. I need the manual NOW, therefore I am NOT returning it to exchange for a larger font size. Besides that will be too much trouble. I noticed on the reviews that I am not the only one complaining regarding that. Actually I was willing to pay more for a larger font size to begin with !
Most people are happy with the size of the manuals we provide. We are happy to replace in a larger font (at no charge) and will do this tomorrow.

It's a difficult problem sometimes. Some people want the convenience of a smaller manual, others want the larger text size. What is too small for one person to read is fine for someone else.
The print was so small that it is very difficult to read. I was surprised that the cost of the manual for a Kindle Fire Tablet of a few pages was as costly as a smart camera manual of many more pages. I was able to print a manual with larger print myself using simple page adjustment on my own printer. Perhaps OTC could consider this to make reading a manual easier.
Sorry to hear this. We will send a replacement printed twice the size.
The Samsung Manual was FINE, but the LINX 10 was not good enough to be of use, beyond a larger copy of the very tiny Guide with the Tablet, my wife was disappointed, and it was not much use to her in explaining how to use the Tablet. One observation that I have with the Samsung Tablet was that the layout was different to my own Tablet, in that it has NO side switch buttons on one side. I am talking about the Samsung 6 B. Sorry to be a pain. Mr Barry J D Wilson Lincoln UK. bazwilly53@gmail.com
Please be aware that we don't write the manuals. We just print what is produced by the manufacturers.

It sounds like you may need to return the Linx manual for as refund. Perhaps the Samsung manual is for the wrong model?

It might be best to call the office on 01707 273773 to discuss?
It was understood the manual was explaining the workings of the Lenovo tablet. Not correct and therf=efore returned.
Sorry to hear this. Please note that we don't write the manuals. We just print and bind what is written by the manufacturer.

If you have returned the manual we will have credited you in full.
Typeset too small as printed.
Sorry you found it hard to read. We will re-send printed twice the size at no charge. I'm sure this will help.
The font is too small. the information is no better than the manufacturer's info. very disappointed after the excellent manual for my camera.
Sorry to hear you weren't happy with it. Please note that we don't write any of the 20,000 manuals we offer. We simply print and bind what is supplied by the manufacturer.

We will re-send the manual printed twice the size to deal with the issue of you finding the font too small.
Required a more basic manual. The illustrations were far too small to be of help. This is more like a phto copy of the Apple Manual.
Please note that we don't write any of the manual. We print and bind what is produced by the manufacturer so that customers don't need to.

We will re-send (free of charge) printed twice the size so that the illustrations are easier to read. I'm sure this will help.
The manual did not include android information bot merely provided info for the tablet. Since the manual was not inexpensive it was not worth the price
I'm sorry we don't write the manuals we just print and bind what is provided by the manufacturer.

If you are not happy with the manual please return it for a 100% refund.
The print is to small, even with my reading glasses. I sent you an email asking for a refund on returning the manual, I am waiting for your reply to my email. Regards. Peter Bull
Hopefully you have heard from us. I have asked the office to re-send you the manual printed twice the size, at no charge of course. This will be much easier to read.
tablet manual did not cover basic procedures completely for novice Android user
Please note that we don't write the manuals. They are written by the manufacturers. We just print and bind them for convenience.

If you are ever not happy just return the manual at any time for a 100% refund.
Tablet Manual is rated 4.37 based on 326 reviews