Tablet Manual Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tablet Manual
Read Tablet Manual Reviews
arrived safely and in excellent condition
Type needs to be bigger, almost unreadable.
4 our of 5.
Screen shots didn't print well, however the rest of the print quality was good. 😷
I do like the information available via the books (they are probably worth more stars) but, I am an ancient total novice at tablets/iPads . . . that manages on a computer to use several skills associated with the time I worked in the print, engineering and railway industries.

As it is difficult to receive one to one explanation of the peculiarities of iPads -- because of the blinking virus -- it helps me a great deal if illustrations, even highlighted text, etc is present to progress satisfactorily.

Nontheless, I think your books will provide the way forward.

Thanks for good service.

KInd regards,

RayH
Please note we don't write any of the manuals we sell. We simply print and bind what is written by the manufacturer.
This is the 2nd manual I have had from OTC and both were excellently presented. A delight to deal with a firm that produses quality good.
Have had manuals from you before , very pleased with this one I can now find out what my tablet can do!! Easy to order and quick delivery
When I received my manual the print was rather faint. I telephoned to enquire why this was and was immediately told a new one would be sent out which it was. Thanks and excellent customer service.
quality of print/copying a bit weak ,more pale grey than black,other than that fine!
Apologies. There must have been a problem our side. We will resend, free of charge of course.
Good service and quick, would have liked the option of larger print,
Has really improved my understanding of my tablet.
Will get the old head working!
Very detailed but obviously not designed for the beginner as the introduction is poor.
The print is rather small and the problem solving section at the end could be improved.
Hello

We have sent you the manual that Samsung have made available on their website for your model of phone.
Received as expected... thank you.
Main problem is the typing could have been larger and Stronger black ink.
Otherwise excellent.
lacks how tq write manuscript obiturarys life stories i have stroke problem and need to correct mistakes also need to know symboles mean can you help
I was very pleased to get the manual, at 93 years old I sometimes scratch my head. It covers every thing I will need and at a very reasonable price. It will be well used.
D. H. Suffolk
Very satisfied with the content. But I suspect that many people who, like me, have imperfect eyesight would prefer a bolder print.
Have not had time to review in detail, but appears to be very comprehensive.
manual arrived quickly and it is exactly what i hoped for.
It is very useful to have a printed manual. Not always enough detail but still worth having. The delivery service was excellent, it arrived less than 24 hours from placing the order
Tablet Manual is rated 4.32 based on 552 reviews