Tablet Manual Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tablet Manual
Read Tablet Manual Reviews
As far as I've delved into the manual it seems to be useful and informative but more concentrated reading is required. Delivery was exceptionally fast.
Easier to follow and very clear to read Excellent service by return post.
Clear concise and exactly what was needed
Couldn't get the tablet to connect to the internet. Even standing beside my router! Talked to your tech guys - very nice and helpful. Followed their advice. Still couldn't connect. They recommended returning the item, which I have done. Thank you.
Hello We only sell instruction manuals think you have us mixed up with the manufacturers. Hopefully they will send a new one and it works for you.
Very easy to use, with the possibility of function/Apps that could enhance the tablet's use.
Helpful but still a bit'gobbledegook' for me.
Sorry the manuals are written by the manufacturers not by us. We are just responsible for the printing and binding.
I am delighted with the manual for my Apple Ipad Mini 5. The information plus illustrations are all easy to follow. Many thanks for your excellent service and fast delivery.
Still looking through it but seems very comprehensive
Appreciation on updates during process. Good size clear print very reasonable price
Tablet Manual is rated 4.31 based on 633 reviews