www.Tablet-Manual.com Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend www.Tablet-Manual.com
Postal Service, Own Driver
"The manual arrived within a week and it is so nice to be able to easily look up topics I need help with using my IPad mini. The only drawback is the font size. I wear glasses to read. Even with glasses sitting in a chair the print is a little too small ."
"This manual is just ok but wish it was in larger size. thanx"
Sorry to hear you found it hard to read. We will re-send in twice the size at no charge.

I hope this will help.
"an essential guide !"
"out of date and not the latest fire 8 hd applicable now bought one for half the price and its 80 pages long"
I'm very sorry to hear this.

Please remember that if you are not happy you can always return the manual for a 100% refund.
"Very good and quick sevice."
"Font size proved to be difficult to read due to old age."
"As I only received this yesterday I will write a review when I have had time to study it!"
"I found the manual for my Samsung galaxy Tab A very clear and easy to follow but ask for the spiral bound one"
"Exactly what it says on the tin. Great product and great service as usual, thank you."
"AV Receiver manuals printed A4 with Spiral Binding. 1.) The advantage of a printed paper manual is convenience and easier reading. Apps on phones or tablets are a pain, especially when you need to get on your knees and fiddle around at the back of a cabinet. I was given good advice and help by Tablet-Manual.com on the phone, they sorted out my needs quickly. So I ordered. My manuals arrived within the time outlined, beautifully printed and well packaged. It was all seamless and efficient. Good value too. I'm certain that I was able to sell one of my receivers quickly because I provided an easy-read manual. I will be ordering manuals in the future for my cameras and a much loved but weird phone."
"I use the manual fairly often. I particularly like the spiral binding; the manual lays flat, which really is essential. What I would really like is a comprehensive index. I realize the online manual does not contain one, and I imagine Apple believes all of its users are “experts” who can intuit everything. Not so for the likes of me. A comprehensive index really would be a great addition. I’ve got my fingers crossed."
"The manual is clearly printed and represents an easily read reference book. Thank you."
"The manual you did for me was pretty perfect I thank you. G T."
"the new manual you sent is much better. thank you very much."
Sorry you found the text too small. We will send a replacement printed twice the size tomorrow, at no charge.

I hope you will be happier with the larger manual.
"Very fine product, thanks"
"Did not help me with any action that I wanted to follow through with so am still stuggleing to understand much of it's capabilities"
Sorry to hear you were not happy. Please note that we don't write the manuals we just print and bind what the manufacturers write.

You can send it back at any time for a 100% refund
"Lost my first email. Beautiful products. Glad you're around. Wish you could print the ebook game manuals than come with downloaded computer games. John Szaton"
"well bound and packaged"
"I have not received a printed tablet-manual yet."
"I am very happy with the tablet-manual because having ring-bound makes it easy for quick reference."
www.Tablet-Manual.com is rated 4.46 based on 93 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!