Tablet Manual Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tablet Manual
4.3
Based on 689 reviews
Read Tablet Manual Reviews
would have been "excellent", but the covers for two manuals were crossed - 0n opening first pages were "331" for part1 and "3" for part2. Content was fine.
As of this moment I have not received manual as ordered could you rectify this
Hello I will email you directly to check we have the correct address for you.
Good value, much easier to use than looking at screen for guidence
It is so handy to have a paper copy to look at while trying things on the I pad. There is a lot of technical content which I still have to study in detail.
The manual aŕived earlier than expected and is typical of the excellence I have come to expect from supplier. Ì .can recommend them with confidence.
The iPad manual answers a lot of questions. It is well laid out and the spiral binding really helps to read it easily.
Excellent totally excellent with easy read instructions I would ha e been lost without it. Roy Webster mrc.
Very prompt delivery. Appears to be just what I needed - so much easier to read instructions in this format. Also much cheaper than printing it from my own printer plus it is bound.
I prefer to read printed versions than on a screen.
I am delighted with the manual - I feel as if I am getting somewhere at last. Can annotate it too so there are reminders! Just wish you did laptops too My camera one is a constant reference Thank you
Very comprehensive & easy to use.
Exactly what I wanted!
excellent service and the manual is very informative, for the less tech savvy person like me.
Lenovo smart tab m8. Sadly I was disappointed at this thin manual. It did not represent value for money.
Hello I am sorry this is all that Lenovo make available for your device. If you are not happy please return with a covering for a refund.
Very clear and easy to understand
Good service and prompt advice Thank you.
Thank you for manual for my tablet very pleased with it and now I can perhaps get more sense out of my tablet !! Regards Jean
Very helpful and I have bought 3 so far for the devices I have and they are a great
Wonderful company to work with. Always receive my order well packaged and accurate. I will continue to work with you when I need your services. Highly highly recommend.
Easy to use I especially like the ring binder it makes it so easy to turn the pages to the section you need to read
Tablet Manual is rated 4.34 based on 689 reviews