Tablet Manual Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tablet Manual
Read Tablet Manual Reviews
As usual a veritable mine of information
Seems to be clear and concise so far
Speedy delivery, good condition, excellent service.
Good manual but sheds a lot of bits of paper where the ring binder is
Wrong manual sent initially, but sorted out and replacement sent. Good quality.
As advertised.
Very well produced and presented. Like the spiral bound as it makes it easier to use. Received well packed and quick. It really does help to understand my new tablet.
I have been and am still reading this very extensive manual on the iPad,mainly because the iPad is very complicated and has many feature that I require. Why did Apple not issue “setting up instructions “ with the purchase? However back to the review,tried to set up my e-mail and find the description in your manual difficult to understand. PS I have email on this iPhone 8, why can’t I get it on my iPad 10.2 with help from your 552 page 2 book review?????
Hello

I am sorry we are not Apple and can only supply the manual they make available . For more technical advice you would need to contact the manufacturer.
Would be better if it showed diagrams of what your saying so I would know how to use the tablets, that's why I bought the manual.
Hello

I am sorry you are finding the manual not that helpful. We do not write the manuals we simply download the manual form the manufactures website. We can only send what they have made available.
Very good service once again.
As usual with your manuals - brilliant. So easy to understand and saves so much hassle trying to figure it out yourself. Such a great price too and very well put together and presented. Can highly recommend.
Explains the IPad to me very well as I am in my 70’s and was not brought up on computers.
Manuals were well bound and printed. Quick delivery. Very satisfied.
Hello. Sorry to give you a "poor" rating, but the print in the manual is so light that I cannot read it. I am 90 years old with poor eyesight and you should consider that when you print manuals.
Hello
I am sorry we print from a PDF which the Samsung have made available we can not alter the contrast on the print. All I can do is to resend the order in A4 size this will increase the size of the text to make it easier to read.
very good value
Would have liked more content but that is Samsung. Happy with manual
Very pleased with the two manuals. I've already looked up two particular problems I had and they have been sorted. I'll need time, perhaps on holiday, to sit down and read through the rest! Very comprehensive. Delivery was exceptional - next day!
Good though print a bit small but is a big manual
The manuals did not have any useful colour screenshot images, plus the font size used was very small, and difficult to read easily!!!!!
Hello

I will resend the order in A4 size for you this will increase the text size making it easier to read.
Very helpful