Tablet Manual Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tablet Manual
Read Tablet Manual Reviews
Helpful but still a bit'gobbledegook' for me.
Not had time to study it all. It’s written in computer speak rather than user speak. The order and delivery of the goods was excellent.
Well produced and presented.
Gave me all the information I required.
Quick, efficient service. I have had two or three previous manuals and what can I say, they do what it says on the tin.
I will use again thank you
They are most helpful.
Arrived in very quick time, very pleased with the manual but from your initial description you did mention that it was a very comprehensive manual so it would be delivered as two seperate bound manuals whereas it was only bound as a single unit which was a bit full making it a bit difficult to turn the pages when coming to the back pages but all in all a very good tutorial for the iPad.
As usual, very good all round service and manual.
Would get 5 stars if it was cheaper!
I am delighted with the manual for my Apple Ipad Mini 5. The information plus illustrations are all easy to follow. Many thanks for your excellent service and fast delivery.
Still looking through it but seems very comprehensive
The easy start leaflet supplied with the product was pathetic. For elderly people endeavouring to get to grips with modern technology this manual is a godsend.
Very good and detailed
Being a pensioner I have found
the Tablet Manual very useful as I am not used to using a tablet. It has helped me find my way adound the tablet and how to get the best out of my tablet
exellent a great help to a 97 year old and good delivery as well
Very well detailed...
As yet I have not read much of the manual. As at my age 80+ I need longer for all details to sink in, so am taking it gradually.
Very technical, I need a lot of help with it to make it real. Perhaps I need an illustrated book to help.
The manual consists of two ring bound volumes (total 35mm thick) 645 pages of easily understandable instruction covering every aspect of about 16 iPad models including my iPad Pro 12.9-inch 4th generation. The many illustrations are in mono and my only adverse comment is that the print is rather small for my old eyes. The content is well laid out with no typos I have found...yet. I am truly amazed at the the vast number of 'things' the iPad can do, the manual index alone runs to 10 pages! This must be the ultimate iPad manual and I can recommend it for cost and rapid delivery.
Excellent explanation of functions and proper use
Tablet Manual is rated 4.32 based on 605 reviews