www.Tablet-Manual.com Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend www.Tablet-Manual.com
"was very pleased with manual it has helped me so much thank youu"
"Much better than the pdf!"
"Very useful for a novice like me!"
"Have not had a chance to go through it entirely but so far it looks great"
"Bought it for my girlfriend to help her set up her new Samsung tablet. Very helpful & easier to read instructions in book form & to refer back to them. The special binding was also very worthwhile & at minimal cost. Excellent."
"Actually using it now as your review request came through! I'm now on my 4th manual from you.I always pay a bit extra for the spiral binding which make it so much more convenient. I actually like the A5 size,wouldn't want it any smaller though!Keep up the good work,especially the fast despatch."
"The manual was easy to use. Was interesting to browse and learn answers to questions not aware of."
"Excellent manual, very clear. My wife is going to order another one for her Dad!"
"Very informative booklet at a good price."
"Very helpful and has made my life easier."
"helpfull and v clear"
"No where near as detailed as l had it would have thought it was going to be. I also asked my wife and her comments where exactly the same. To me I was just a total waste of money."
I'm sorry you were not satisfied. Please note that we do not write the manuals. We simply print and bind what is written by the manufacturer.

If you would like a 100% refund please return the manual to us.
"The text is brief and clear and the pictures are very helpful. thank you."
"It was a great help. First the letters were big enough to read unlike what came with the the tablet and while I have had a tablet for a number of years I actually learned new stuff. Thanks. It could use more clarity in the section on hooking up to Wi-Fi and on passwords to get it going."
"The manual has been very helpful with learning how to use our new iPad. We were happy to be able to get it with the larger type. Your customer service was excellent."
"The manual is very informative!! Very easy to read. Binding is great and customer service is excellent!! Shipping was very quick. If you are looking for help with your cell phone, look no further, this is what you are looking for !!!! Would highly recommend to anyone !!!!!!!!!"
Sorry you fond it hard to read. We will re-send (free of charge) printed twice the size. I'm sure this will help.
"Excellent product and such speedy delivery πŸ‘. I feel confident when I buy a new device that I will be able to use it! Thanks."
"All the info except Pencil was there, but it was hard for me to follow."
"As an 'oldie' I'm not that computer literate. Did find the book a bit difficult to navigate. An index at the end would have been helpful. I'm trying!"
www.Tablet-Manual.com is rated 4.43 based on 220 reviews