www.Tablet-Manual.com Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend www.Tablet-Manual.com
"very well presented and welcome addition to my technical literature"
"Never received it or heard when it was shipped, not very happy. This is the first I have heard from you since ordering it,"
We will deal with this offline. You will have received an email confirmation when placing the order, then one when we brought the order into the office and another when we shipped it.

So not sure how you can't have heard from us when we will have sent 3 emails.

Will be in contact to see if it has now arrived.
"I will have to really study it as I am not computer geek"
"Does what you wanted, keeps everything nice and tidy."
"As far as I have gotten reading, it is informative and good format"
"Excellent ordering process. Kept up to date with delivery times. The user manual is easy to use and explains the basics as well as the features. Highly recommended."
"this manual has been a great help in getting started with my tablet as i am not the greatest technical person."
"This spiral-bound manual has proved to be a godsend. It is clearly printed, and so easy to use. Many iPad owners will be put off at the thought of printing the manual themselves, and by doing so will miss many of the more subtle features hidden in the operating system. Tablet-Manual.com provides a first-class service for a very modest price. Thank you so much!"
"Too early to know about the contents other tan superficially. Helpful for what I have wanted so far. The service from placing order was exemplary"
"Very rapid and efficient service by phone. Peter Lord"
"Great Manuel plenty of info easy to use and follow instuctions well pleased price good delivery fast"
"Very clear and precise, helping me find my way around my iPad. Exactly what I wanted."
"Just what I needed since Apple USA does not provide a printed manual and their on-line support required many steps to get to information needed. The manual is a much faster lookup and doesn't require printing several pages from Apple USA on-line support."
"Not printed with best resolution."
"The tablet is fine and very informative, but I would have preferred colour illustrations which would have had brighter appearance as well as being more obvious."
"Found this very helpful as prefer a hard reference tool."
"Easy to handle and easy to follow. A very useful manual to have to hand. Quality surprisingly good.The spiral binding proved a good buy. Very pleased with my purchase."
"A very helpful manual that Samsung should have included with the tablet. OTC was very good a supplying the manual in a timely fashion. I would recommend them."
"Just what I needed as an older person to look up any problems"
"OK"