Tablet Manual Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tablet Manual
Read Tablet Manual Reviews
Very detailed but obviously not designed for the beginner as the introduction is poor.
The print is rather small and the problem solving section at the end could be improved.
Hello

We have sent you the manual that Samsung have made available on their website for your model of phone.
Received as expected... thank you.
Main problem is the typing could have been larger and Stronger black ink.
Otherwise excellent.
lacks how tq write manuscript obiturarys life stories i have stroke problem and need to correct mistakes also need to know symboles mean can you help
I was very pleased to get the manual, at 93 years old I sometimes scratch my head. It covers every thing I will need and at a very reasonable price. It will be well used.
D. H. Suffolk
Very satisfied with the content. But I suspect that many people who, like me, have imperfect eyesight would prefer a bolder print.
Have not had time to review in detail, but appears to be very comprehensive.
manual arrived quickly and it is exactly what i hoped for.
It is very useful to have a printed manual. Not always enough detail but still worth having. The delivery service was excellent, it arrived less than 24 hours from placing the order
An index would have been helpful : not made clear as to which model was fitted with mobile SIM card.
Hello

I am sorry you are having trouble with the manual. We are a separate company to the mobile phone manufacturer and simply download and print the manual they make available on their website.

Regartds
Julie
Perfect thanks x
Its compact, easily understood and well presented
The manual I ordered was sent very quickly, with notification of when it would arrive. The manual itself is very thorough; my only complaints are that the print is quite faint, and I would have liked an index as well as a Contents list.
Manual excellent. Any limitations are due to my 90 years and me not at one with modern nomenclature.
OTC is a very good source for tech manuals especially in my case where I've never needed to learn the Apple way in the past. It still confounds me but now I have a treme1ndous resource to help lead the way. Thanks so very much!
Very recently I purchased a new i-pad and it will be useful to have handbook ready available rather than using my trial and error method! In addition I might find out that the i-pad has far more options available than that I am aware of.
Very good, easy to follow instruction manual. BUT I shouldn’t have had to spend £16 just to know how to operate it!!!
Excellently priced and printed and contained all the information you rewuire
Brlliant as usual. I do t have to keep referring back to the phone manual. Nice hard wearing cover and the spiral binding keeps it nice and flat so easier to read.
Will continue to buy whenever I get a new gadget.
As always, very helpful and delivery prompt.
Tablet Manual is rated 4.32 based on 541 reviews