Tablet Manual Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tablet Manual
Read Tablet Manual Reviews
I have the manual for Galaxy Tab S4. It has proved invaluable. I learned so much more about the tablet than I expected. I keep it handy for quick reference.
This manual will help me a lot as i am a novice working with the tablet
Service from OTC was excellent. Booklet itself was very disappointing. I was hoping for something better than the o-l version, it is considerably worse. No index, poorly presented, difficult to use. An expensive wast of money.
Hello

I am sorry you are not happy with the manual. We are a separate company to Samsung and can only supply the manuals the manufacture make available.
This is an excellent production, many more pages than I had anticipated - ring binding practically essential! Unfortunately we have decided the iPad is not suitable and have returned it. Anyone want a good iPad Manual?!
Could have contained a section on various video call lines -eg- SKYPE oR FACE TIME, but thanks anyway.
Bought new Samsung Galaxy Tab A,needed a good manual,this is great,easy to understand ,quick delivery,highly recommended
This is a comprehensive manual written in ordinary English that tells you what probably is more than you will need to know about the iPad (surely you can't use all of those features!). I'm glad I bought it.
Cover sheet of plastic cut unevenly on both manuals. Disappointed by this.
Hello
I am sorry you are disappointed by the acetate being uneven. I am not sure how this had happen only the acetate comes into us in A4 size we then put it into a guillotine and cut in half.
When I’ve bought manuals in the past or downloaded them I’ve always had to take them to a store to have them put ring binders on them but you’ve done it all which saves me having to pay for the paper to print and the cost of the spiral binding. You saved me time and money. Thank you.
Well produced, easy to read. An asset.
The tablet manual is done very nicely. It opens and reads from top to bottom which is ok but would prefer if it read from left to right when opened. Takes a little getting use to. Otherwise done very nicely with a good ring binder and is the perfect size.
Hello

We are a separate company to Samsung and the manual is what they have produced for the device you have, unfortunately they have made it like a flip over book.
Useful but the text is not suitable for persons with poor eyesight.
Hello

I am sorry the text is not suitable for you. I will resend the order in A4 this will increase the text size making it easier to read.
Very helpful
Easy to understand I find on line user manuals disruptive
The product presupposes that I have a rudimentary knowledge of what I am dealing with but regrettably I am a complete dinosaur on such matters so I am going out to find a six year old smart-arsed kid who will doubtless put me right. Joking apart, OTC and the manual in question are the tops and it is always a treat to have dealings with them.
The rating should be worse than Very Poor. I ordered a tablet manual and you sent me an iPhone manual. I have brought that to your attention three times and have yet to receive a response. I can live without a response but may I please have my iPad manual as ordered. Thank you ADDITION Having now received the correct manual I found it to be excellent. Both pictures and text are crystal clear and easy to understand -- key factors since the manual is just under 500 pages long. Note that my original critique focused on the long delay in getting someone to acknowledge that OTC had shipped the wrong product and not the quality of the product itself. Once that knowledge got to the right person, OTC shipped the correct manual quite quickly.
Hello

I am sorry this has happened. We do reply to emails it seems your emails went straight into our spam folders. I will make sure today the correct manual is posted out.
I have not had much chance to read it yet, but it seems very understandable from a nonexpert's point of view. A good buy!!
Well presented and easy to follow
Well printed, prompt service , thanks. How much better would it be if not written by Apple as a glorified publicity device, not acknowledging many shortcomings in their offering.... but
The book instructions were very easy to understand
Tablet Manual is rated 4.37 based on 313 reviews