www.Tablet-Manual.com Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend www.Tablet-Manual.com
"Brilliant for a non expert like me. It’s all there somewhere. I tend to read sections, two sometimes three times before it sinks in."
"Just what I was looking for."
"upon opening manual first time back cover and blank page came off binding. I know this is not up to your standards as other manuals I have received from you have been excellent."
"just what i needed, now it's all systems go"
"not what I expected but with some effort I can find the answers I need"
"This is not my first manual. I find them very well made and convenient to use. And I think the price is reasonable."
"Just what I needed. Fast delivery and helpful as always. Thanks."
"unfortunately the text is far to small for me dodgy vision. my fault for not realising that A5 would need to be printed smaller text. thanks anyway. Bernie Flint"
"Very pleased with the quick response to my order"
"found manual a bit flimsy the spine was not very well made and pages were becoming loose otherwise ok"
"Very helpful, still reading the manual"
"It is what it is. A user guide."
"A very useful document"
"Very helpful"
"very pleased with the help I was given, and pleased with the manual, and fast delivery. thank you . brian morley"
"Very nice , thank you"
"Bought to help my mum not really helpful for her shes not tech minded but it's does explain the basics"
"have not had this manual long but be taking my time to go through it and feel sure it will help me understand my tablet many thanks"
"I did send an email thanking you and saying the product and service were excellent,and would highly recommend your Company."
"I was expecting not so good print quality but I was extremely surprised. The print is good and the size of the manuals is just right for carrying around. Just as a little thing. It would be useful if you could offer possibly different font sizes especially for those of us who have struggle reading. But overall a very good product and I will certainly use you again."
www.Tablet-Manual.com is rated 4.42 based on 116 reviews