Tablet Manual Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tablet Manual
Read Tablet Manual Reviews
manual arrived quickly and it is exactly what i hoped for.
It is very useful to have a printed manual. Not always enough detail but still worth having. The delivery service was excellent, it arrived less than 24 hours from placing the order
An index would have been helpful : not made clear as to which model was fitted with mobile SIM card.
Hello

I am sorry you are having trouble with the manual. We are a separate company to the mobile phone manufacturer and simply download and print the manual they make available on their website.

Regartds
Julie
Perfect thanks x
Its compact, easily understood and well presented
The manual I ordered was sent very quickly, with notification of when it would arrive. The manual itself is very thorough; my only complaints are that the print is quite faint, and I would have liked an index as well as a Contents list.
Manual excellent. Any limitations are due to my 90 years and me not at one with modern nomenclature.
OTC is a very good source for tech manuals especially in my case where I've never needed to learn the Apple way in the past. It still confounds me but now I have a treme1ndous resource to help lead the way. Thanks so very much!
Very recently I purchased a new i-pad and it will be useful to have handbook ready available rather than using my trial and error method! In addition I might find out that the i-pad has far more options available than that I am aware of.
Very good, easy to follow instruction manual. BUT I shouldn’t have had to spend £16 just to know how to operate it!!!
Excellently priced and printed and contained all the information you rewuire
Brlliant as usual. I do t have to keep referring back to the phone manual. Nice hard wearing cover and the spiral binding keeps it nice and flat so easier to read.
Will continue to buy whenever I get a new gadget.
As always, very helpful and delivery prompt.
Great info. but your font is still to small for me to read if I could download to my Kindle it would be great.
Hello

I will resend the order in A4 size this will make it easier to read.

Regards
Julie
The Manual is just what I needed as I have not had a tablet previously . It is easy to handle , being A5 sized and spiral bound , which was recommended for ease of use.
The index is very comprehensive and the information throughout is clear, well spaced, and highlighted for ease of use.
Learning to use my tablet has become a pleasure! Thankyou.
Very quick service, yet to use manual to its full potential but little bit that i've read is very helpful.
Very prompt service. Clear and precise manual makes life a lot easier. At 77 I find it hard to look up the digital manual and the remember the instructions without writing them down. This way it's in front of me. Thank you
Excellent service as usual.
As ever with this operation producing manuals, real value for money products. A very happy customer.
This is not my first manual purchase from OTC . I prefer to have an actual hard copy manual on hand with spiral binding and OTC does this well at a reasonable price with Royal Mail delivery it suits my need and I can certainly recommend them and will use them in the future .
Tablet Manual is rated 4.32 based on 534 reviews