www.Tablet-Manual.com Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend www.Tablet-Manual.com
"Good, but would be much improved with page numbering and an index."
"The manual was just what I needed. Service was prompt ."
"Small font"
"I thought there might be more information contained in the manual on operation of the tablet"
"The product is just what I wanted. I am very pleased."
"You shipped a very small printed manual. Impossible to read even with magnifier. I have to tear off all pages and copy and change size and reprint with my printer. A lot of time consuming. Sincerely Pavel"
"The Manual seems to have everything I need as a reference."
"Excellent transaction"
"Nicely bound and quickly delivered"
"Very quick service. Nicely made, we like the spiral binding which makes the manual easier to use. Have dealt with this company before, never been disappointed."
"Help me to understand how to use it"
"As an instruction book for a "tablet novice" I found the information easy to read and understand Now I need practice. The manual arrived the next day. A first class service"
"Very limited in contents."
"Font size and size of illustrations so small as to make the manual a resource of last resort. Luckily the iPad is an intuitive piece of kit!"
"Excellent Manual for my new 6th generation iPad delivered at super fast speed."
"Have not had the opportunity to explore the manual in full but it certainly looks very comprehensive and in easy to understand language therefore I am sure it will be of enormous help to enable me to get more out of my iPad pro. Thank you and best wishes"
"Great service delivered exactly as promised. Quality and highly informative manual. Big thanks !"
"Fast delivery, good comms......just what we wanted!"
"Very valuable manual to learn all the aspects of your tablet. I give it 5 stars for ease of use. Also very sturdy binding. A must have if you are a new user of the iPad tablet."
"I'm sorry, but it was a waste of money, the book deals with all the types of iPad on the market and it is very difficult to be able to pick out the paragraphs dealing with the iPad I own, I not now thick by any sense of the word but I just could not understand the book, if the senders with accept it I am sending it back for a refund. W.Parker"
Sorry you didn't like the manual. You are always welcome to return it for a full refund.

Please note that we don't write the manuals. They are written by the manufacturer.

In the case of the iPad the manual is for the software more than any particular model, because in effect all models are the same as far as the manual is concerned.
www.Tablet-Manual.com is rated 4.37 based on 281 reviews