Tablet Manual Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tablet Manual
Read Tablet Manual Reviews
WWW.Tablet-Manual.com had the manual i have been looking for. The manual was sent immediately and was received timely. The manual is very detailed and informative.
Arrived on time excellent printed manual working through it
Excellent quick response. Highly recommended. Would not hesitate to us again.
The manual was filled with all requirements that I feel will be met when wanted Very pleased with the purchase
I am completely pleased, happy, overjoyed with your paper quality, presentation, speed of delivery, etc., etc. etc.
I find that the iPad user guide is so easy to understand and it’s very helpful I have also bought the iPhone as well Thank you. Philip Watson
excellent, many thanks
very good service manual excellent very good value for money thank you
It’s a great manual what I needed to try and work out the features as I am of the older generation it takes longer to work out how to use it. It came with in two days of placing my order it was in two parts and will take me sometime to study it but I am well pleased with my purchase and would fecommend OTC for printed manuals and the service is first rate.
The manual is of high print quality and was delivered very quickly . I have no hesitation in recommending this company.
Very disappointed in the very small print. My husband's eyesight not good, difficult for him to read.
Hello I am sorry we will resend the order in a larger size this will make it easier to read.
As far as I've delved into the manual it seems to be useful and informative but more concentrated reading is required. Delivery was exceptionally fast.
These manuals were not described adequately for me . I needed something much more simple and not 2 thick books full of info too much for me . I wanted something simple for my elderly brain, I am sure they are brilliant for some one. Not for me ,which is why I have returned them . Colette Hill
Hello I am sorry we can only supply what Apple have made available for their devices.
Very complicated!
Hello I am sorry we only supply what the manufacture make available for their devices.
Fast Service. Helpful book. Would use them again.
Do not buy
Hello I can see from your order you received a manual for a Lenovo Tab. We can only supply what the manufactures make available . With Lenovo their manuals are very short sorry. Regards Julie
Easier to follow and very clear to read Excellent service by return post.
Clear concise and exactly what was needed
It would appear to be very comprehensive and understandable. This was a present for someone who has hearing loss and finds it easier to read than try to listen to explanations.
Actually purchased for my wife who is very non-tech but who had purchased the tablet as a replacement for one which had "died". Looks interesting but she hasn't read it yet !!
Tablet Manual is rated 4.32 based on 644 reviews