www.Tablet-Manual.com Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend www.Tablet-Manual.com
"Very nice and handy size."
"This is my fourth manual I have purchased for electronic equipment where instructions or manuals are not provided. Very pleased with them."
"The Tablet Manual is easy to follow, most explicit and nicely set out. At 4346 pages, it covers everything for a great variety of iPad types. With further reading, I expect to become proficient in iPading"
"It is unfortunate that the manual is based on iOS12 and iPad Air 2. My iPad has iOS13.1.2 and is an iPad Air 3. As a result I don’t know how much of the manual is relevant."
Sorry to hear this. We are working on the iOS 13 manual. It will take us some time. When it is ready we will send it to you free of charge.
"this tablet manual does all that is needed, very pleased with it."
"Thought I could just read books, now I can do everything.many thanks ."
"Excellent manual. Very well presented. Easy to read and extremely helpful. ALFRED LEE"
"Ok but was expecting more info"
"Very easy to follow to get to grips with the Tablet. Prompt delivery and well packaged."
"A very useful. helpful and necessary manual. Mu only comment would be that it is not totally up to date. I have a iPad mini 5th generation and it does not always direct me to the correct place to edit my entries. However is can usually work it out and I would not be without the manual - thank you OTC."
"Excellent work and fast shipping from the U.K. to the former colonies. My best. God save the Queen!"
"Good, but would be much improved with page numbering and an index."
Unfortunately Apple did not provide an index and page numbers for the manual for iOS 9. I will deal with this offline
"The manual was just what I needed. Service was prompt ."
"Small font"
Sorry to hear you found the font too small. We will re-send printed twice the size at no charge
"I thought there might be more information contained in the manual on operation of the tablet"
"The product is just what I wanted. I am very pleased."
"You shipped a very small printed manual. Impossible to read even with magnifier. I have to tear off all pages and copy and change size and reprint with my printer. A lot of time consuming. Sincerely Pavel"
Really sorry to hear this. We will resend the manual printed twice the size, at no charge of course.
"The Manual seems to have everything I need as a reference."
"Excellent transaction"
"Nicely bound and quickly delivered"
www.Tablet-Manual.com is rated 4.37 based on 292 reviews