Tablet Manual Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tablet Manual
Read Tablet Manual Reviews
As far as I've delved into the manual it seems to be useful and informative but more concentrated reading is required. Delivery was exceptionally fast.
Actually purchased for my wife who is very non-tech but who had purchased the tablet as a replacement for one which had "died". Looks interesting but she hasn't read it yet !!
two book manual - informative and easy to use
Excellent service. Browsing through manual, seem like just what I'm looking for: " the novice guide". Feel sure it will be a useful tool to have.
All ok arrived as said it would
My tablet manual gives me the confidence to try to get the best I can out of my tablet as I am an inexperienced user of p c s etc
Does what it says as do you. Thank you
Would get 5 stars if it was cheaper!
Still looking through it but seems very comprehensive
Being a pensioner I have found the Tablet Manual very useful as I am not used to using a tablet. It has helped me find my way adound the tablet and how to get the best out of my tablet
From what I have read so far the manual precise and informative. It has so far solved a couple of questions.
Very good
The booklet was well printed and the ring binding made it easy to use . Getting the manual in this form saved all the hassle of downloading and printing. Would do it again in future.
Just what I needed
arrived safely and in excellent condition
4 our of 5. Screen shots didn't print well, however the rest of the print quality was good. 😷
Good service and quick, would have liked the option of larger print,
Will get the old head working!
Main problem is the typing could have been larger and Stronger black ink. Otherwise excellent.
lacks how tq write manuscript obiturarys life stories i have stroke problem and need to correct mistakes also need to know symboles mean can you help
Tablet Manual is rated 4.32 based on 645 reviews