Tablet Manual Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tablet Manual
Read Tablet Manual Reviews
Main problem is the typing could have been larger and Stronger black ink.
Otherwise excellent.
lacks how tq write manuscript obiturarys life stories i have stroke problem and need to correct mistakes also need to know symboles mean can you help
Very satisfied with the content. But I suspect that many people who, like me, have imperfect eyesight would prefer a bolder print.
Have not had time to review in detail, but appears to be very comprehensive.
It is very useful to have a printed manual. Not always enough detail but still worth having. The delivery service was excellent, it arrived less than 24 hours from placing the order
The manual I ordered was sent very quickly, with notification of when it would arrive. The manual itself is very thorough; my only complaints are that the print is quite faint, and I would have liked an index as well as a Contents list.
Manual excellent. Any limitations are due to my 90 years and me not at one with modern nomenclature.
Very recently I purchased a new i-pad and it will be useful to have handbook ready available rather than using my trial and error method! In addition I might find out that the i-pad has far more options available than that I am aware of.
As always, very helpful and delivery prompt.
No complaints about the service - the only delay was on the part of Royal Mail, whose delivery during the Covid Lockdown took much longer than it ought. But the best and a pleasant surprise was to see that the quality of the binding had very much improved, as compared with several previous orders, for which it had been necessary to request replacements.
I was puzzled to receive e-mail sent by OTC to my gmail account, since that is one I rarely use, and only found their messages by chance,
Generally OK
but printing rather faint in places
lots to read, and digest. Well thought out, and informative.
Easy to understand manual especiially for a senior citizen like me!
Layout wasn't same as my phone which was confusing
Very thorough but perhaps a little too technical for ordinary folk.
Helpful though rather more than I needed. Maybe asimple summary for less technical people ?. But good.
Hello Jeff
The book has quite small writing and no index, otherwise it is well presented.
Easy to read and implement.
easy readable
not as detailed as I'd like in places.
Tablet Manual is rated 4.32 based on 541 reviews