Tablet Manual Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tablet Manual
Read Tablet Manual Reviews
I was very pleased to get the manual, at 93 years old I sometimes scratch my head. It covers every thing I will need and at a very reasonable price. It will be well used.
D. H. Suffolk
manual arrived quickly and it is exactly what i hoped for.
Perfect thanks x
Its compact, easily understood and well presented
OTC is a very good source for tech manuals especially in my case where I've never needed to learn the Apple way in the past. It still confounds me but now I have a treme1ndous resource to help lead the way. Thanks so very much!
Very good, easy to follow instruction manual. BUT I shouldn’t have had to spend £16 just to know how to operate it!!!
Excellently priced and printed and contained all the information you rewuire
Brlliant as usual. I do t have to keep referring back to the phone manual. Nice hard wearing cover and the spiral binding keeps it nice and flat so easier to read.
Will continue to buy whenever I get a new gadget.
The Manual is just what I needed as I have not had a tablet previously . It is easy to handle , being A5 sized and spiral bound , which was recommended for ease of use.
The index is very comprehensive and the information throughout is clear, well spaced, and highlighted for ease of use.
Learning to use my tablet has become a pleasure! Thankyou.
Very quick service, yet to use manual to its full potential but little bit that i've read is very helpful.
Very prompt service. Clear and precise manual makes life a lot easier. At 77 I find it hard to look up the digital manual and the remember the instructions without writing them down. This way it's in front of me. Thank you
Excellent service as usual.
As ever with this operation producing manuals, real value for money products. A very happy customer.
This is not my first manual purchase from OTC . I prefer to have an actual hard copy manual on hand with spiral binding and OTC does this well at a reasonable price with Royal Mail delivery it suits my need and I can certainly recommend them and will use them in the future .
Excellent Manual Easy to follow, and very reasonable cost 5 STAR RATING
Excellent as usual. Recommended
I had 3 phone manuals that were exçellent !
Excellent. Easy to use and able to get a better use from the tablet.
Have already expressed my appreciation.
Excellent quality manual and very prompt delivery
Tablet Manual is rated 4.32 based on 538 reviews