Tablet Manual Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tablet Manual
Read Tablet Manual Reviews
Service from OTC was excellent. Booklet itself was very disappointing. I was hoping for something better than the o-l version, it is considerably worse. No index, poorly presented, difficult to use. An expensive wast of money.
Hello

I am sorry you are not happy with the manual. We are a separate company to Samsung and can only supply the manuals the manufacture make available.
You shipped a very small printed manual. Impossible to read even with magnifier. I have to tear off all pages and copy and change size and reprint with my printer. A lot of time consuming. Sincerely Pavel
Really sorry to hear this. We will resend the manual printed twice the size, at no charge of course.
as of right now. I still have not received the Damned manual and havenot been able to contact you as to where the hell it is.
I will deal with this offline.
No where near as detailed as l had it would have thought it was going to be. I also asked my wife and her comments where exactly the same. To me I was just a total waste of money.
I'm sorry you were not satisfied. Please note that we do not write the manuals. We simply print and bind what is written by the manufacturer.

If you would like a 100% refund please return the manual to us.
Type too small margins too wide = waste of space could have utilised for larger type = disappointment Did not cover Fire HD8 7th or 8th
Please note that we can only print what is produced by the manufacturer.

We will re-send at twice the size which will help with the font size.

If you aren't happy you can always return the manual at any time for a 100% refund.
Never received it or heard when it was shipped, not very happy. This is the first I have heard from you since ordering it,
We will deal with this offline. You will have received an email confirmation when placing the order, then one when we brought the order into the office and another when we shipped it.

So not sure how you can't have heard from us when we will have sent 3 emails.

Will be in contact to see if it has now arrived.
Rip off!
So sorry to hear you were not happy. You can always return the manual for a 100% refund.
out of date and not the latest fire 8 hd applicable now bought one for half the price and its 80 pages long
I'm very sorry to hear this.

Please remember that if you are not happy you can always return the manual for a 100% refund.
Did not help me with any action that I wanted to follow through with so am still stuggleing to understand much of it's capabilities
Sorry to hear you were not happy. Please note that we don't write the manuals we just print and bind what the manufacturers write.

You can send it back at any time for a 100% refund
I have not received a printed tablet-manual yet.
I just received a request to revise my bad review since the issue had been resolved. I have heard or seen nothing about resolving my issue. Ridiculous!!!! I ordered a manual for the iPad Pro but instead got a manual where the print is so tiny I have to use a magnifying glass to see it and it covers only iPads, not iPad Pro. I am sorely displeased and feel I wasted over $20 for nothing.
I'm so sorry to hear these comments.

We will send a manual twice the size, at no charge of course, tomorrow.

Please note that there is no difference in the manual for the iPad and the iPad Pro. Apple make the manuals based on the operating software, which covers all models. All models are basically the same.
As stated in our last message, we have sent you a new manual printed twice the size. We only sent it today so of course you haven't received it yet!

If you are happy with the replacement then feel free to adjust your review.
Tablet Manual is rated 4.39 based on 351 reviews