Tablet Manual Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tablet Manual
Read Tablet Manual Reviews
We were wanting a relatively short user manual, not an extensive 2 part 400 page plus encyclopedia.
Hello
I am sorry we can only supply what the manufacturer has made available.
With Apple the manual will cover most of their models in one manual.

Never received it
Hello

I will resend the order as this seems to of gone missing in the postal system.

Julie
Not user friendly! Had to search for information for iPad Air 3 with all the others models included? Very difficult to see the illlustrations, small print and very faint type. Worthless purchase!
Hello

I am sorry we simply print what the manufacturer have made available. With Apple the devices work by iOS software and as the software can be on all models they make they have put all models in one manual.

Julie
Have not yet received the tablet manual. Will give an updated rating once I have the manual and have used it.
Hello

I hope by now the order has arrived. Due to covid 19 virus postal services around the world have been impacted and post is moving slower than normal through the syatem.

Julie
I ordered this back May 1, 2020, and was informed I would be receiving it in 12 working days. Heard nothing from anyone at your company. Communication!!! Therefore this is the reason for my decision to cancel this order. I have found another handbook. I would like an email stating the cancellation of this order. Thanks
Hello

Your order was posted from here in the UK on the 4th May. Under normal circumstances delivery take around 12 working days. BUT due to the current situation the world is in we are all having to alter our working spaces. This means that the postal system here in the UK has had to put social distancing in place in the sorting office meaning the post is not moving along the line as quick as it used to. You also have to remember flights are not running as normal please wait a few more days. as the order is on its way I can not cancel if once you receive the manual then please return with a covering letter for a refund.
The only reason I gave the manual a very poor rating is because I have not received it yet so therefore I am unable to review it.
i was advised to get a samsun tablet as being the best, which i can quite accept but for someone new to the internet and samsun technology one needs more explanation on its application. for example can one save and retrieve an email, also how can one send one email to several email addresses?
Please be aware that we don't write the manuals. We simply print and bind what is written by the manufacturer.

If you are not happy with the manual please return it to us for a full refund.
I suppose it would be great, but I don't know since I ordered it April 14, 2020 and it's now May 2nd. and I'VE NEVER RECEIVED IT !!!!!!!!!
You ordered on April 14th and we sent the manual with 12 working hours.

The Coronavirus is causing severe issues with postal services around the world. We are hearing of severe delays, but there is nothing we can do about that.

We are simply asking customers to be patient in these unprecedented times.
I never received it.
Coronavirus is causing severe delays in postal deliveries around the world. Also you ordered the day before Easter. Please be patient in these unprecedented times.

We are still getting all orders out within 12 working hours. Then it is in the hands of the postal services.
I am giving this a very poor since I have yet to receive the manual. Very disappointed since I have used you before and had no problems. However I
know that the virus is still out there. Please get my manual to me and I will change this rating.
You ordered the day before Easter and we sent the manual when the offices r-opened on April 14th.

Coronavirus, not surprisingly, is causing severe delays to postal services around the world. These are unprecedented times. Please be patient. Your manual will arrive. There is nothing more we can do.
You remark on your invoice that it is a copy and your right but is a bad one.it is not a match of the quality of my recent manual purchased and ten times larger. I suggest that you refund my payment or replace it. Just a final remark. You should quality check your products before despatch to customer. Regards Samuel
We do check every manual that goes out. We can only print what is provided by the manufacturers, and some provide better documents than others.

If you aren't happy please return it to us for a 100% refund.
The manuals did not have any useful colour screenshot images, plus the font size used was very small, and difficult to read easily!!!!!
Hello

I will resend the order in A4 size for you this will increase the text size making it easier to read.
Terrible, horrible-- Print is so small I can't read it.
Hello

I will resend the order at no cost to you but in larger size. This will increase the text making it easier to read.
Service from OTC was excellent. Booklet itself was very disappointing. I was hoping for something better than the o-l version, it is considerably worse. No index, poorly presented, difficult to use. An expensive wast of money.
Hello

I am sorry you are not happy with the manual. We are a separate company to Samsung and can only supply the manuals the manufacture make available.
You shipped a very small printed manual.
Impossible to read even with magnifier.
I have to tear off all pages and copy and change size and reprint with my printer. A lot of time consuming.
Sincerely
Pavel
Really sorry to hear this. We will resend the manual printed twice the size, at no charge of course.
as of right now. I still have not received the Damned manual and havenot been able to contact you as to where the hell it is.
I will deal with this offline.
No where near as detailed as l had it would have thought it was going to be. I also asked my wife and her comments where exactly the same. To me I was just a total waste of money.
I'm sorry you were not satisfied. Please note that we do not write the manuals. We simply print and bind what is written by the manufacturer.

If you would like a 100% refund please return the manual to us.
Type too small margins too wide = waste of space could have utilised for larger type = disappointment
Did not cover Fire HD8 7th or 8th
Please note that we can only print what is produced by the manufacturer.

We will re-send at twice the size which will help with the font size.

If you aren't happy you can always return the manual at any time for a 100% refund.
Never received it or heard when it was shipped, not very happy. This is the first I have heard from you since ordering it,
We will deal with this offline. You will have received an email confirmation when placing the order, then one when we brought the order into the office and another when we shipped it.

So not sure how you can't have heard from us when we will have sent 3 emails.

Will be in contact to see if it has now arrived.
Rip off!
So sorry to hear you were not happy. You can always return the manual for a 100% refund.
Tablet Manual is rated 4.32 based on 538 reviews