Tablet Manual Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tablet Manual
Read Tablet Manual Reviews
Very clear manual, prompt service
Still working through all the info. Seems thorough, and easy to use.
As far as I have gotten reading, it is informative and good format
The tablet is fine and very informative, but I would have preferred colour illustrations which would have had brighter appearance as well as being more obvious.
Found this very helpful as prefer a hard reference tool.
Just what I needed as an older person to look up any problems
Very informative and the manual was easy to follow and understand as it gave you a step by step breakdown of each phone function
Factually and as a publication excellent,However I found the font very difficult to read in spite of good reading spectacles.
Just what I was looking for.
unfortunately the text is far to small for me dodgy vision. my fault for not realising that A5 would need to be printed smaller text. thanks anyway. Bernie Flint
found manual a bit flimsy the spine was not very well made and pages were becoming loose otherwise ok
have not had this manual long but be taking my time to go through it and feel sure it will help me understand my tablet many thanks
found it very useful, thanks
Font size proved to be difficult to read due to old age.
As I only received this yesterday I will write a review when I have had time to study it!
I use the manual fairly often. I particularly like the spiral binding; the manual lays flat, which really is essential. What I would really like is a comprehensive index. I realize the online manual does not contain one, and I imagine Apple believes all of its users are “experts” who can intuit everything. Not so for the likes of me. A comprehensive index really would be a great addition. I’ve got my fingers crossed.
This was helpful when i got stuck with no info.
It’s OK it not exceptional.
Not quite as helpful as I hoped.
Great information however bit hard to read small print🙄
Tablet Manual is rated 4.32 based on 552 reviews