Switch Electronics Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Switch Electronics Limited
Read Switch Electronics Limited Reviews

Tell us how Switch Electronics Limited made you happy
I can't give a satisfactory response as I have yet to receive my item!
I ordered a micro piggy back fuse adapter. It didn’t arrive so I called them after 8 days. They were pretty good and sent a replacement and said it may have been lost in the post? When it arrived it wasn’t a micro fuse adapter but it was a low profile mini? I queried this and was told that low profile mini is also know as micro ????? Rubbish!!!!
This review would have been a 5 star review. As the delivery was extremely fast, and the products are worth the money. However they have failed to send one of the items I purchased, and their customer service is non existent. I gather there is a "covid-19" issue right now. But you should not be selling products if you cannot back that up with the decency to respond to a customer, when you fail to complete an order after receiving payment. 14 phone calls, and an email (which can be responded to from anywhere) since the 27th of April. No response. I don't believe I will be using this website again.
No confirmation that order was received or dispatched, still awaiting possible delivery...
No email communication whatsoever regarding confirmation of purchase - this request to review is the only email communicatino received. I have no imformation as to progress or shipping of the order. Please send this informaiton immediately.
Not at all Happy, Sent wrong switch, I telliphoned several times, Left messages, Never returned call, Allways answer machine. DO NOT USE.
Was not happy with my service I paid 6 pound delivery for next day delivery that was on a Friday and I never got it till the Monday
Hello, your order was placed on friday and you selected next working day delivery, so it was scheduled to arrive on monday.
asked for a circuit diagram for the 2 channel opto relay board i received but no reply frank
Hello Frank, we did reply to your email to say our supplier does not have a circuit diagram, but we would be happy to help if you needed advice on the wiring. We did not receive a reply unfortunately.
I had a query on the order. Several tries to get through to the firm - phone is never answered, just cuts to voicemail. Left a voicemail - never got a reply.
Polarity not marked on buzzers as per specification. No reply in 30 weekday hours when I queried this via online form.
Originally paid extra for first class post. Wrong item sent, emailed to explain. Following day no contact, phoned to check, email hadn't been read. Explained circumstances, explained I wanted goods quickly. Despite promise of same day despatch, nothing received so now project delayed. Different order, Ebay purchase, no discount applied as 'that only applies to our website purchases.' Conclusion? Lack of interest in customer service.
Hello, I am very sorry for the issues you have experienced. I have just spoken to my colleague about your case and looked over your order. I can see you paid for the economy postage option, and my colleague looked for your email but it seems we have not received it. I have just checked myself and we definitely have not received any communication from yourself. Our system is showing the replacement transistors where sent on Thursday by 1st class post, delivery is 1-2 working days with 1st class so it should hopefully be with you today. The discount code you received is for orders on our website and not ebay, it does state this on the coupon. We will look to see if we can make this clearer however. If the transistors do not arrive today, please do not hesitate to get in touch so we can escalate the case.
Firstly, your website sessions are too short, making it hard to place a large order without the shopping cart being purged midway through. Very frustrating and I lost over an hour of my day because of it. Secondly, payment failed to work on your website. I tried it three times that afternoon (error was not at my end). So I had to rebuild my cart all over again the next morning, and payment decided to work. I stayed with it because I don't like to be beaten, but you came very close to losing me as a customer. Know that I will be looking for another supplier because I don't want a repeat experience of this.
Hello, I am very sorry to hear about the issues you experienced. We have taken your feedback on board and increased the session time. For the payment failure would you please be able to contact our team at sales@switchelectronics.co.uk to provide a few details so we can investigate what may of caused this. Please contact us in the future if you receive any issues, we can usually help if problems like this occur.
Switch Electronics Limited is rated 4.76 based on 977 reviews