Switch Electronics Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Switch Electronics Limited
Read Switch Electronics Limited Reviews

Tell us how Switch Electronics Limited made you happy
I hav vebeen using switch as a supplier for my business for a while now, but lately the service has declined. they used to mark what was in each bag, not nothing just a plain grip seal bag. Not too much of a problem unless you are ordering several similar looking switches. There is also now no documentation enclosed with the orders and its impossible to download or print a proper VAT receipt from the website. Shame as could have been a 5 star review.
Pretty fast with order well packed so items wouldn’t get damaged
An equiry was answered quickly and effectively, leading to me buying the switch that I had been struggling to source. Delivery was 2 days later. Good service.
Fair range of products, quick delivery. Appreciate difficulties during this pandemic, but should still be able to contact in case of errors - was not able to resolve case of mis-picked parts quickly as phone not answered and email not responded to for several days.
I always try and use Switch when I can - their range of switches especially (no surprise, given the name) are very competitively priced and the quality is considerably better than other similarly-priced parts from other dealers. The service is fine - parts arrive promptly and well packed. I think there was one occasion in the many orders I've made where I wasn't shipped some of the parts ordered, but they put it right quickly, so no big deal. My only real problem with Switch, and the single reason I don't use them more often, is that they regularly let their product lines go out of stock and don't restock for a month or more. They're always my number one choice but sometimes I have to go elsewhere because I need a part sooner rather than later.
Very good Website, easy to navigate and order process straightforward too. Didn't quite have all the products I was after otherwise I would have scored it 5*'s.
The items arrived on the due date and I found them to be reasonably priced
Items arrived well packaged!! Fortunately due to post person putting through letterbox maybe would benefit fragile or breakable sticker on package but all ok
Prompt delivery.
I found Switch after using an eBay search. I found it difficult to find their eBay shop on another occasion and switched to the "normal" website. There its easier to find stuff but the eBay "bargain" packages don't seem to exist, so I found the two different online systems a bit confusing. However, they did have the parts I wanted and were expeditious in their dispatch and communications. Reasonable value too
Easy to find what I was looking for, fast turnaround and delivery.
Great shop for my hobby. Competitive prices and all delivered on time.
Customer service is a bit of hit and miss. Ben is excellent and honorable person.
Bought an inline 6 amp torpedo switch. It was delivered quick and easy to fit. I could not find one localy and during lock-down this was a life saver. Well not quite .
Please next time let the bill in a pouch outside of the parcel. My parcel had been blocked in custom during more than 10 days til i send upon request a copy of the bill. It cost more than 30 CHF extra because of this lack. The products are good and i will order again.
First time user and would use again .Items turned up in a couple of days . Only concern was IC's ordered were loose in plastic bags with no mechanical or electrical protection .
very fast and efficient service good products at good prices
Good job but UK post too long
Great, fast service. Website is easy to navigate. Would certainly recommend.
Hiccup due to wrong address on order, so expecting it later.
Switch Electronics Limited is rated 4.76 based on 977 reviews