Switch Electronics Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Switch Electronics Limited
Read Switch Electronics Limited Reviews

Tell us how Switch Electronics Limited made you happy
can't beat this site for speed and Accuracy
It is impossible to contact this company. I have made an order and the money taken but no order is in my account page and no order confirmation email received.
Hi Mike, sorry to hear of the issue, we cannot see any communication from your email address. Please email sales@switchelectronics.co.uk so we can help Regards, Ben
I measure a company and the quality of service not only by how efficient companies in when things go well, but also how it respond to problems. The positives: ordered some small electronic components one day, selected Royal Mail normal delivery, delivered next day. The components were good quality, competitively priced and as described. The negative: some items missed out and no contact telephone number and online chat didn't seem to work (? COVID on site staffing problems) HOWEVER: I contacted the company via their online contact form. I received a prompt apology and next day delivery of missing items. CONCLUSION: a company selling good products with good customer service as exemplified by my case. Hence 5 stars. I would be happy to both recommend and use this company again myself.
Email ignored, telephone not answered. I need reliability, unfortunately the support is rubbish. Although the parts arrived quickly I need reliable support from my suppliers. it's a shame because I would use then all of the time.
Price, quality and delivery are excellent. I haven't found better for switches and connectors.
Delivery never came. Waited 2 weeks, then got a refund. Used an alternative supplier and my order arrived after 2 days. Both using Royal Mail first class.
I hav vebeen using switch as a supplier for my business for a while now, but lately the service has declined. they used to mark what was in each bag, not nothing just a plain grip seal bag. Not too much of a problem unless you are ordering several similar looking switches. There is also now no documentation enclosed with the orders and its impossible to download or print a proper VAT receipt from the website. Shame as could have been a 5 star review.
Excellent service! Will be ordering again! Have shared your website with a few friends
Super fast delivery! Very happy with the products! Would recommend to any of my friends looking for solid electronics!
Never answer the phone paid £8.99 for next working day am delivery. Not arrived but still Carnt get in contact with them.
Excellent value and service especially P&P
Through no fault of Switch Electronics mu order did not arrive, it was a very small order but I contacted them and they could not have been more helful. A replacement was sent out and arrived in very good time after I had rectified the mistake I made in my address. I would recomend.
Still waiting for my order several days after I was told it was dispatched ....no response to my emails or phone calls....just a full mailbox and no option to leave a message....not impressed!!!
Great customer service
Great Company, service as you'd wish to give to your own customers and the parts supplied were just as described as well as cheaper than the big suppliers. Many thanks Switch.
Good product and excellent price. Arrived quickly and in good condition.
Good range, consistent delivery time, nothing missing or wrong. Good service. Will certainly use Switch again.
Very good service. Good price. Good product.
Excellent service. Quick delivery. Would certainly recommend this company
Excellent value for money!
Switch Electronics Limited is rated 4.76 based on 977 reviews