Switch Electronics Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Switch Electronics Limited
Read Switch Electronics Limited Reviews

Tell us how Switch Electronics Limited made you happy
It is impossible to contact this company. I have made an order and the money taken but no order is in my account page and no order confirmation email received.
Hi Mike, sorry to hear of the issue, we cannot see any communication from your email address. Please email sales@switchelectronics.co.uk so we can help Regards, Ben
Email ignored, telephone not answered. I need reliability, unfortunately the support is rubbish. Although the parts arrived quickly I need reliable support from my suppliers. it's a shame because I would use then all of the time.
Delivery never came. Waited 2 weeks, then got a refund. Used an alternative supplier and my order arrived after 2 days. Both using Royal Mail first class.
Never answer the phone paid £8.99 for next working day am delivery. Not arrived but still Carnt get in contact with them.
Still waiting for my order several days after I was told it was dispatched ....no response to my emails or phone calls....just a full mailbox and no option to leave a message....not impressed!!!
Over a week since I ordered nothing received emailed customer services but no reply. Mmmm !!!
sir i have contacted you about 5mm led + metal bezel i ordered from you, these items are in two bits its impossible to fit wired led it this bezel, no instructions and had no response from you order no 1151652 date nov 3rd 2020
Awful item
NON SI RIESCE A CONTATTARLI ED IL SITO ACCETTA LA TRANSAZIONE SENZA SPEDIZIONE DEL MATERIALE ATTENDO UN CONTATTO DOPO AVER PAGATO 1550 EURO SENZA AVERE IL MATERIALE
Received questionable items, sent various emails, attempted to call various times and have heard nothing back whatsoever. Baffles me that there is so many five star reviews.
I will never order from this company again! Appalling customer service. Appalling communication.
I still haven’t received my items after 2 weeks and your company has failed to contact me about it or at least give me some tracking information.
Ordered items sunday 24th may email received Monday 25th order despatched 1 to 4 days delivery. Not received by today 29th. Emailed them today ‘when actually sent’. No reply to 2 emails. Phoned their contact number 4 times recorded message we’re not here just now. No facility to leave message. No interest in customers it appears. Service awful
They are advertising their "Prewired 8mm Panel Indicator 220V" as using LEDs but they actually use neon tubes. Even after I pointed this out they continue to sell them as LEDs. The related data sheet is also fake and shows LEDs Very dishonest!
Switch Electronics Limited 1 star review on 11th May 2020
I haven't received my order yet
i cannot exactly write a review without receiving the items ordered
Placed first order, some parts while missing, contact switch Ben replied say missing parts will be sent out. Still Nothing. NO messages or emails replied too. Very Poor service.
I NEVER recieved my order and NEVER got a refund. Absolute disgrace. WOULD NEVER ORDER FROM THIS SCAM AGAIN
The goods have not arrived yet. The account is no longer recognized, so I cannot verify the tracking. I asked twice to send the link to upload a new password but it has not been sent to me yet. The account appears to have been canceled. He will wait a few more days then I will ask for a refund.
No response to emails or telephone messages pre purchase. Undermines confidence it what might be a decent operation.
Switch Electronics Limited is rated 4.76 based on 977 reviews