Switch Electronics Limited Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Switch Electronics Limited

How would you rate Switch Electronics Limited?

"Super Quick Postage - My new go to Electronics Shop now Maplin is disappearing!"
"Reliable products,very prompt delivery,just what is required from Internet shopping,have used before,so,consistent."
"Very quick deliery"
"Quick delivery, easy to order"
"We were looking for a replacement switch to fit a Brinsea egg candler. Your switch was a perfect match at a great price and with rapid dispatch."
"MARC Unbelievable FAST DELIVERY. I only ordered the items yesterday. I live in Northern Ireland and we are not used to such FAST DELIVERY. I now know where to look for ALL my electronic components."
"Good prices Quick delivery. Reasonable shipping costs. Able to order smaller quantities - PLEASE DON'T CHANGE THIS."
"Good prices and prompt delivery."
"Faster delivery, polite and helpful staff. I will be a regular customer for years I hope :) Thanks to the folks over there."
"Product purchased was exactly as described.It was wrapped well and delivered on time, good service will use again"
"Excellent value, quality and speediest delivery I have yet had with anything....Thank You."
"The switches were a very good price and were received very quickly. Thanks"
"Parts ordered were of good quality and at a reasonable priice. Good delivery service."
"Excellent service and great prices!"
"Easy to find what I wanted, reasonable prices and fast delivery. What more can a man want?"
"Good products, very reasonable price and delivered promptly."
"Competitive prices, quick delivery and good customer service if you need to contact them about your order."
"Discovered Switch Electronics very recently and have made multiple small, complicated orders of components for my current projects. All have arrived very quickly, always accurately packed for size, type, colour and quantity with clear and very informative delivery notes/packing lists. As Maplin dies I'll be using Switches low prices and fast postage a lot."
"Order quickly delivered, update on order provided at each stage, items well packaged and of excellent quality. Will most certainly be buying from this company again."
"Excellent quality components, decent prices and fast delivery, couldn't ask for more."
Switch Electronics Limited is rated 4.81 based on 86 reviews