Switch Electronics Limited Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Switch Electronics Limited

How would you rate Switch Electronics Limited ?

"fast efficient service, sent what I ordered."
"Products come well packaged and speedily. What more can you ask?"
"excellent company to deal with, My order was dispatched on the day of order,And received order next day. Good quality products, Well recommended Company."
"Having never used you before I stumbled on you, excellent service I will be using you guys again."
"Fast delivery. I liked the packaging - no messing around identifying parts. Happy customer!"
"Placed two orders with Switch Electronics, first order made by telephone, picked up from depot, order was ready and added to at time of pick up. Lady and Gentleman on the Reception were both polite and efficient when dealing with my additional requirements. Second order was delivered the day after placing order via website. No complaints, just praise. Would highly recommend Switch Electronics to anyone."
"We frequently use Switch Electronics for various small orders as they usefully don't have minimum order quantities as with other suppliers. Great people to deal with!"
"Excellent products and a good range. However, it's disappointing that I could only choose next day delivery which is expensive - a royal mail second or even first class option at a cheaper price would be good."
"Switch Electronics carry a vast stock of electronic components for the hobbyist or small business. Prices are very competitive, and orders are fulfilled very quickly. As a hobbyist, I tend to order small quantities of components for various projects, and I have yet to be disappointed..!"
"Very prompt service and good value for money."
"An excellent service both Internet and personal calls."
"Arrived promptly, as ordered. Items were of a higher quality than I expected, and excellent value for their price."
"Speedy delivery of items and a professional ordering system. I was pleased with the wide range of modules available, and they are cheap enough such that I ordered several of each item. I have been a hobbyist for a long time, but I never knew which direction my projects are going to go into - so, buying a lot of different kits was useful."
"Fantastic service. Fastest turn round ever!"
"First class service, and good prices."
"Excellent service and quick delivery."
"Great - Would recommend without hesitation."
"Shipment not received"
Hello, I am sorry to hear about your issue.

I have looked over your order, and it was dispatched on monday to Qatar. The expected delivery date has not yet passed, so can you please hang on another day for it to arrive. I have emailed you the relevant shipping information so you are able to track your order.

Kind Regards, Ben
"This was my first order. Quick delivery and good communication. Would use again."
"Perfect service, great price. Will definitely use again."
Switch Electronics Limited is rated 4.81 based on 176 reviews