Switch Electronics Limited Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Switch Electronics Limited

Tell us how Switch Electronics Limited made you happy

"Order was shipped as stated and arrived on time all components correct."
"Great company to deal with. Good service and fast delivery. I will be calling again!!1"
"Good range of products, well documented. Easy ordering and prompt delivery. Can't fault them. Thanks"
"Good range of quality products, good service, competitive prices."
"Prompt, efficient service"
"Product as described. arrived faster than expected. A1 service"
"Great prices and great service, and pretty much all the products you need on a regular basis - it's the first place I look these days."
"Products were easy to find - price was competetive and delivery was on time"
"Excellent service, bought the wrong size and returned it for a full refund. Thank you!"
"Good, clear website. My order arrived very promptly."
"I used this firm recently for a small item bought on Ebay and found the item,price and delivery time were all excellent so I gave them another try directly for a multimeter,which I found to be first class value and solidly made unlike some of the cheap Mickey Mouse jobs on the market now,but you get what you pay for I suppose.Delivery time was again swift considering it was to Scotland and "black Friday" was one of the days,and it was well packed so no chance of damage in transit.To sum up....a very happy customer,you can't say fairer than that."
"Goods arrived quickly and we'll packed . Haven't had chance to try them yet"
"All delivered promptly. Will use again."
"All items come in time very well packed and price is lowest which I could found. Will use it again for sure"
"Excellent products, excellent prices, excellent service. A++++++"
"Placed order on Nov 1. Was told that shipping would be 3-5 working days tracked international. Took 15 working days. Paid a shipping charge and still had to pay a COD fee upon arrival at our destination. Not happy with this company at all."
Good afternoon, not sure if you saw our email to you.

Your order took 6 working days to arrive, we have checked the tracking details from the Carrier. To Canada we would not anticipate that 1 days delay would be a massive issue for you.

The Shipping charge was a Canadian Import duty which is levied by Canadian Customs. As explained - we have absolutely no control over this.

We're not too sure what more we could do to assist?
Kind Regards
"Very good service and prompt delivery."
"Excellent service what more could I say"
"Really impressed with speed and price. Slightly nervous because I never got any confirmation of my order (hence 4* not 5*) but needn't have worried because they turned up bang on time."
"Always fast and reliable"
Switch Electronics Limited is rated 4.77 based on 271 reviews