Switch Electronics Limited Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Switch Electronics Limited

How would you rate Switch Electronics Limited?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Fast delivery. Excellent advice and personal service. Good price."
"Very efficient service quick and good value, only minor hitch was the discount code I received for the follow up order did not reduce the price of what I ordered, perhaps there were some restrictions, but there was non stated on the card."
"made order on sunday evening , items with me on Tuesday morning . thank you"
"Great prices and really speedy delivery."
"Very helpful advice, quick delivery and any delivery problems dealt with quickly with no quibbles. Recommended!"
"prompt delivery"
"The web-site is well structured into categories and the components are described in detail so you can plan your project before you order. Shipping is fast."
"Ordered two mini toddler switches arrived within three days on free postage excellent service will certainly add them to my use again list"
"They were quick to reply to a query about a product and when I ordered they dispatched the items very quickly. The prices were good and the goods were great. I will be happy to deal with Switch Electronics again."
"They are taking unusual time to response. Most of the time no one honor the calles. Order confirmation is not being received by email."
"PRECISO E VELOCE, OK>"
"Nice simple website - had exactly what I needed at amazing price. Will be ordering again - very soon :)"
"First class mail-order service."
"Good price,, quick delivery - thats what we need"
"kindly note that I am still waiting for the deliver of goods and yesterday I send an email with this effect but I did not received any reply or feed back."
Hello, I have checked our system and unfortunately we cannot see any emails from yourself. I have just sent you an email with the tracking number, the package was posted on the 23rd, the tracking says the parcel is currently in Malta and should be with you in the next 2 days.

Regards, Ben
"Good quality, delivery could have been faster."
"easy to order arrived promptly would recommend them to any one"
"Placed my order for 2 rocker switches and they arrived the next day. The switches are first class items supplied at a very competitive price - I am extremely happy with the service and the quality of the items supplied"
"I bought black shrink sleeve,(various sizes),best price around,very good quality.Arrived very quickly exactly, what I had ordered,will certainly use again."
"Great service assisting with questions regarding products and also getting my order processed so quickly"
Switch Electronics Limited is rated 4.66 based on 50 reviews