Switch Electronics Limited Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Switch Electronics Limited

Tell us how Switch Electronics Limited made you happy

"great service post pre and post purchase"
"Order was delivered very quickly. Very reasonable prices on decent quality components."
"I found this company on the internet after being very disappointed with the attitude of my previous electronic component supply company. My single IC arrived by 1st class post within days and at a very reasonable cost too. I intend to use Switch Electronics Ltd for all my component purchases in future."
"Have used Switch for a number of years, mostly for mall purchases ut always found an excellent range of products at fair prices and good service. Reccomended."
"Good service no problems"
"Easy to use web site , quick payment by PayPal & a very good product"
"The phono sockets I ordered are excellent and were delivered rapidly"
"excellant service"
"Clear and concise website and rapid delivery with a very fair price."
"Good price, speedy delivery. A+"
"Next day delivery excellent. No response to my query about returning a previous item though, so had to knock a star off."
"It was easy to find what I needed on the web site and check product details on the manufacturers' data sheets provided (especially useful when choosing an instrument case). Delivery arrived next day and all in good order, what more can you ask for."
"Needed some help to identify a Panel Light the lady I spoke to was most helpful. the item I needed was in stock and was dispatched the same day"
"Good fast service."
"Super quick delivery, great website, I love it."
"Great service and Keen prices I will certainly be ordering again."
"a very fast and efficient service, would recommend them"
"Orders placed are dealt with quickly. I was kept in the loop during the whole process."
"Delivery good. But items smaller than I thought, perhaps my mistake will still use em for smaller projects. Thank you..."
Hello Charles, the switches purchased do have a datasheet in the description with the dimensions. You are welcome to return/exchange the switches if required, you can arrange this by emailing sales@switchelectronics.co.uk

Regards, Ben
"A very easy transaction. Website was user friendly, the goods were of good quality and reasonably priced. Dispatch was prompt. Will happily use again, when I need products, which they stock."
Switch Electronics Limited is rated 4.79 based on 379 reviews