Switch Electronics Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Switch Electronics Limited
Read Switch Electronics Limited Reviews

Tell us how Switch Electronics Limited made you happy
1st class service, fast delivery, good on price & quality, what more could you ask for
Good products at good prices. Stock levels too low to take advantage of price breaks on items required with no apparent method of back ordering.
An equiry was answered quickly and effectively, leading to me buying the switch that I had been struggling to source. Delivery was 2 days later. Good service.
Great selection, great price and fast delivery.
Brilliant 5 star service will highly recommended and will use again
I am very satisfying!!
Thank you very much.
The customer services/sales were extremely helpful when I needed to buy connectors of a particular size and shape....where the size details were not provided by the online information. Their help saved me buying a range of unsuitable connectors in the quest to fine the right fitting.
I ordered 6 x 16mm potentiometers with integral switch, quite a hard to find component and they came very speedily. I was very impressed both by the price and quick delivery. I'll definitely use Switch Elextronics again. Thank you guys.
As a hobbyist P&P is a factor when ordering components in small quantities so Switch Electronics is always my first port of call. Low affordable prices, quality components, fast delivery. Thank you Switch Electronics.
Always helpful and reliable. Next day delivery is always guaranteed. As as a small business they are very supportive. Reasonably priced and and a good range.
Have used this firm a few times now, always quick delivery, and competitive prices.
Excellent (fast) service from this provider. Quality components at a competitive price.
NON SI RIESCE A CONTATTARLI ED IL SITO ACCETTA LA TRANSAZIONE SENZA SPEDIZIONE DEL MATERIALE ATTENDO UN CONTATTO DOPO AVER PAGATO 1550 EURO SENZA AVERE IL MATERIALE
I got such a variety of components, it's nice to be able to get so much--including projects cases--all on one site. The prices are low, and everything was packaged safely.
Excellent service every time. I don.t use anyone else.
Excellent selection of components and very good service. I will be using Switch again for all my components....Thank you
A quality product,exactly as described & promptly delivered.Perfect
Delivered the items I needed in good time so I was able to complete a repair quickly.
since the update of your web site the search function is rubbish.
for example if I want a 200K potentiometer and I put 200k in the search, the drop down
shows 200K potentiometer 2 products found. Great until you select it then it displays 271 items the majority of which are not even potentiometers.
An email confirmation that my order has been dispatched would be great,I have an order that was placed 23/08/20 1000015107 which still has a status of processing? i have no idea when to expect it.
On a plus note your pricing seems competitive and I like that you offer a economy delivery option
Thanks for your comments Michael,

The search function is something our developers are currently working on and we are aware of the issue. Hopefully not too much longer before that is working as desired.

Kind Regards