Switch Electronics Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Switch Electronics Limited
Read Switch Electronics Limited Reviews

Tell us how Switch Electronics Limited made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Switch Electronics Limited 1 star review on 11th May 2020
More Photos & Videos
Ordered items sunday 24th may email received Monday 25th order despatched 1 to 4 days delivery. Not received by today 29th. Emailed them today ‘when actually sent’. No reply to 2 emails. Phoned their contact number 4 times recorded message we’re not here just now. No facility to leave message. No interest in customers it appears. Service awful
Excellent service, promptly supplied and well packaged, I would readily use this company at any time in the future should I need more equipment.
As advertised and fast delivery, great service.
Really easy to order and next day delivery honoured!
Items purchased and the service were second to none
I use Switch Electronics because they usually have in stock the things I want - they have a good range and delivery is pretty quick - just the job!
Got a prompt delivery even in this challenging time of this epidemic. Thankyou to everyone there & keep safe and well. Will keep note of this company for future components.
I found Switch after using an eBay search. I found it difficult to find their eBay shop on another occasion and switched to the "normal" website. There its easier to find stuff but the eBay "bargain" packages don't seem to exist, so I found the two different online systems a bit confusing.
However, they did have the parts I wanted and were expeditious in their dispatch and communications. Reasonable value too
Very good service. Good communications through out too.
Fast delivery and good quality items.
Easy to find what I was looking for, fast turnaround and delivery.
All arrived in good condition. Will use again definitely! Thank you
I use a lot of 2.5mm DC power jack sockets and the ones from Switch Electronics are very good and are a very reasonable price. I have just bought my second batch of fifty and they were delivered very quickly.
Excellent products and service. Thank you.
Very happy with the service from Switch Electronics.
Excellent service. Same day dispatch as well if you order before 3:30pm. Wish the range of components could be expanded. Business states they are open to suggestions. Lets start making requests :)
goods that i wanted were all in stock and delivered in good time will certainly
use again when requiring electrical goods
Product I ordered was good quality and delivered promptly and very well priced
Prompt delivery; clear illustration of parts online
Great service, very helpful during the lockdown period - pricing spot on, even with the smaller quantities that I have purchased. I would definitely endorse and recommend “Switch Electronics Ltd” from hobbyist to professional.
Good service at a reasonable price. Pleased with everything purchased. Unfortunately the D connectors come without the jack screw connectors needed to ‘connect’ together!!
Switch Electronics Limited is rated 4.77 based on 757 reviews