Switch Electronics Limited Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Switch Electronics Limited

How would you rate Switch Electronics Limited ?

"Firstly, your website sessions are too short, making it hard to place a large order without the shopping cart being purged midway through. Very frustrating and I lost over an hour of my day because of it. Secondly, payment failed to work on your website. I tried it three times that afternoon (error was not at my end). So I had to rebuild my cart all over again the next morning, and payment decided to work. I stayed with it because I don't like to be beaten, but you came very close to losing me as a customer. Know that I will be looking for another supplier because I don't want a repeat experience of this."
"Quality goods and quick dispatch. Excellent all round."
"Very helpful during telephone enquiry. Very prompt dispatch and delivery. Quality item."
"products as described great service products arrived on time highly recomended"
"I placed an order around mid-day & it arrived post free within 24 hours, with a discount code, excellent service, further order placed, very quick delivery. A1+++++++ Service."
"Very cheap, fast and well. Would do again"
"Anouther excellent purchase for price and service great company to deal with Thanks"
"Good range of electrical/electronics for (in my case) the railway modeller. Reasonable prices and excellent, quick delivery within 24/48 hours of order being placed. Would recommend."
"Ordered @16:09 Friday evening. Arrived next morning. Can’t beat that for quick action"
"Apart from one item they were out of stock of, they had what I wanted and very fast delivery."
"molto precisi e disponibili, tutto ok."
"Fantastic service would highly recommend"
"speedy delivery"
"Very helpful and fast shipping, thanks"
"As usual order dealt with promtly with good value and quality of goods."
"they have an extensive list of electronic items and an easy to navigate website"
"Cheapest transistors I could find and no minimum order quantity - fab"
"Good value and quick delivery - excellent way to run a business!"
"Really good prices speedy delivery times."
"Quick delivery. Quality products. Local :)"
Switch Electronics Limited is rated 4.82 based on 137 reviews