Switch Electronics Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Switch Electronics Limited
Read Switch Electronics Limited Reviews

Tell us how Switch Electronics Limited made you happy
since the update of your web site the search function is rubbish. for example if I want a 200K potentiometer and I put 200k in the search, the drop down shows 200K potentiometer 2 products found. Great until you select it then it displays 271 items the majority of which are not even potentiometers. An email confirmation that my order has been dispatched would be great,I have an order that was placed 23/08/20 1000015107 which still has a status of processing? i have no idea when to expect it. On a plus note your pricing seems competitive and I like that you offer a economy delivery option
Thanks for your comments Michael, The search function is something our developers are currently working on and we are aware of the issue. Hopefully not too much longer before that is working as desired. Kind Regards
service was quite good and fast, only query was when I logged in afterwards it wouldnt recognise my pass word or the reset function. It happens sometimes with some browsers.
Good service at a reasonable price. Pleased with everything purchased. Unfortunately the D connectors come without the jack screw connectors needed to ‘connect’ together!!
Product as described, but it took 7 days for delivery.
Instead of 4.7uF caps received 1000uF caps, rest of order was fine but still have to order what I need, so this time elsewhere.
The delivery was top. Todds top, but we made a mistake with our USID, no feedback about our mail, thats why just 3 stars.
I received the delivery on time, really happy in that. But one item was faulty, and phoned their customer service & left a message. No reply for 2 days. So I sent an email with the issue, this is 2nd day no sign of reply or acknowledgement of my complaint. Not sure how long to wait,. Not happy of after sales service. jiYo.
Delivery good. But items smaller than I thought, perhaps my mistake will still use em for smaller projects. Thank you...
Hello Charles, the switches purchased do have a datasheet in the description with the dimensions. You are welcome to return/exchange the switches if required, you can arrange this by emailing sales@switchelectronics.co.uk Regards, Ben
I jumped at the opportunity of using your service (particularly for small orders) as postage was very good value at "Standard Delivery (1-2 Working Days) 1st Class - £1". But on checkout it is actually £1.99 which was a bit of a disappointment.
Excellent products and a good range. However, it's disappointing that I could only choose next day delivery which is expensive - a royal mail second or even first class option at a cheaper price would be good.
Royal Mail 1st class delivery is available as standard on all UK orders for £1.99 with free delivery over £25. Hope this helps.
I received a £5 OFF voucher from my first order, tried to use on my next order but the voucher was declined. Will be reluctant to use this site in the future.
shipping ok, but they respond very slowly to e-mails
They are taking unusual time to response. Most of the time no one honor the calles. Order confirmation is not being received by email.
Switch Electronics Limited is rated 4.76 based on 977 reviews