SwimNow UK Reviews

2 - 3 Hours
Read SwimNow UK  Reviews

Tell us how SwimNow UK made you happy
Extremely expensive quoted me £325 for 3hrs per month
So sorry but very very expensive for a difficult and unstructured end result , booking was hard work and the environment is not conducive to the expense - nothing private or exclusive about it
First starter lesson was very good. Teacher was great with the kids. The after service and organisation is very poor for swimming lessons that come at a high premium.
Communication very poor except for the initial phone call. Didn't hear anything from the coach prior to the lesson and attempts to get answers to questions were met with automated responses. I cancelled the lesson and my money was refunded promptly.
Although I wrote a previous 5* review (starting with “I started swimming lessons aged 24...”) I thought I should add the negatives now that my lessons are nearly over. This is in no means discouraging people from the tutors as they are still good. Just the business lack of communication can be frustrating sometimes, as they will contact you beforehand to ensure you sign up, but then one lesson got cancelled 45 minutes before the lesson (due to venue issues). Then when I missed a lesson due to unforeseen circumstances, and informed them the night before it was still charged (£45! Per 30 minutes), and didn’t receive response to my message or voicemail. This can be frustrating especially considering the amount you pay for them. A few lessons were also cut short by around 5 minutes or so 😁, saying that’s all we have time for. But it made up that I stayed in the pool and practiced on my own for a bit. If the mishap with the lesson which I wanted to cancel didn’t occur I probably would’ve recommended SwimNow to 2-3 other family members, but this makes me not want to anymore. So gained £45 but lost out on repeat loyal customer and possibly 2-4 new ones! Customer experience is key. Still I’m Happy I took the lessons and learnt to swim and hope this is taken on board as constructive feedback.
I couldn't learn what i expect to learn and water in pool was not warm enough to swim thats why i did not have good review
Had 6 lessons. Made very little progress. I feel in time I could however I need 121 lessons and the high price and possible high amount of lessons I need have meant I have had to give up on my last hope of learning to swim.
Reassurance/encouragement is an essential part of teaching since phobia/fear is in our head not our ability.
Good Afternoon. Thank you for your helpful feedback. Could you expand on where you think we can improve? We are constantly working on the psychology of swimming to try and tackle water phobia. Are their any specific points of feedback to help us improve our service? A 2 star service is certainly not what we are looking to offer, if we can correct this by working on the issues somehow, please tell us. Kind Regards, Alistair Mills, Swim Now
What started out great for my son as a very underconfident water person, it soon went down hill for me as there is just too much going on in one lesson for my liking, the aim I was hoping for by the end of this 12 weeks was that he would be able to swim slightly especially for the cost of the sessions. Instead he is a crying mess after each lesson as I personally think he’s trying to teach him too many techniques in one class! Can’t wait for the 12 weeks to be over as I know dread taking him.
Hi Vicky, I'm sorry to hear that your son didnt respond well to our lessons. Peter is a fantastic teacher and is usually able to get the best from most pupils. For a small percentage of children the 1-1 lesson environment can be a bit daunting, we'll keep trying to get the best out of each lesson. Best wishes, Alistair Mills, Owner, Swim Now
Feel should reconsider the use of DW Fitness gym - clientele looking for fights in the changing rooms, facilities terrible (pool floor felt like it had bubbles in it, length of pool too short). In all honesty, didn’t feel like the teacher was as prepared for someone who has a decent base level of swimming. Left with a bad taste after spending £50 for an assessment.
Adam, We cant find any details of you on our system. We don't offer lessons at any DW fitness gyms. (never have done) Our assessment lessons are £30 (not £50) We can only assume a mix up with companys.
Expensive and hound the life out of you
SwimNow UK is rated 4.82 based on 678 reviews