SwimNow UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend SwimNow UK
2 - 3 Hours
Read SwimNow UK  Reviews

Tell us how SwimNow UK made you happy
After not progressing in group lessons, my son was has gained in confidence at a fast pace after only a few Swim Now 1-2-1 lessons. He really enjoys his lessons each week with Yasmin, and is developing his independence in the water.
My experience has been very positive despite a start/ stop/ wait experience. I’ve had my taster session and four lessons in two non lockdown windows. Yasmin is an excellent instructor, she is observant and able to offer solutions to inherent problems. Previous to my lessons i had overcome childhood near drowning experience; i was able to swim but this caused issues in my neck and lower back due to poor style. Yasmin’s skills have improved my style and therefore my swimming is pain free. She has been patient while i have tried to retrain an old brain and lose ‘bad habits’. The pool at Rugby is a pleasure to attend and i’ve felt comfortable in the facility during this extraordinary time. I’m looking forward to completing my remaining sessions and catching up with Yasmin. 🤞
AMAZING! We did lots of research before contacting Swim Now as our son was frightened of the water and would not have managed a group lesson.
Andy his instructor has quickly built up his trust and now he has so much more confidence in the water. The amount Andy has taught him in a very short time is astounding. Booking and communication is easy. We will recommend Andy and Swim Now to everyone!!!
I really enjoyed the lessons. It was a fantastic investment and it gave me a lot of confidence in my own ability. I would like to say a thank you to my instructor Andrea!
I have been getting swimming lessons through Swim Now at Leicester Hilton for the past few months. I contacted numerous places for 1-1 lessons before booking with them as are quick to answer any questions & v courteous & understand.
My trainer Andy is superb! I couldn’t have asked for a more supportive & skilled swimming instructor.
Pete has been a great teacher, professional and knowledgeable, with just the right approach for our teenage nephew. He has helped him to develop much more confidence in the water and to learn to swim. He really enjoyed the lessons and we are very keen to book more.
Andrea is an amazing trainer, everything is organised, she is really tough and the classes are fun.
Andrea is a great instructor! From going from not being able to swim to getting there in 6 lesson, I am very happy!
I only had 1 swimming lesson before the hotel closed an then we were on lockdown so I am looking forward to when lessons return.
Andrea is an amazing teacher! Had a lot of good time and learned a lot! She is extremely knowledgeable and knows how to help you
I am still waiting for my first lesson as I am on a wait list but hopefully this embarrassing deficiency of mine will be resolved soon keep up your excellent service
Yasmin was absolutely fantastic for my two son's first lesson. They are really looking forward to their next lessons when things are allowed to reopen again!
Most impressed. What a wonderful lesson. I was so warmly welcomed to my first lesson and put at ease. I felt very comfortable even though I'm really nervous of the water etc. I'm looking forward to my next lesson. Fabulous caring teacher.
Pete at Mecure Sheffield has been brilliant for my son with special needs- he started with a fear of swimming and after 12 lessons has achieved his level 1. He had been professional throughout, patient and adapted his teaching to meet my sons needs and most important of all he has made it fun! Would Highly recommend!
My 8yr old daughter is thriving and her swimming technique and confidence has improved massively thanks to her lessons with Pete
Andrea was an amazing instructor. She made me confident in water and within .t first lesson I was actually swimming.

This was a fun session too, she had different methods of telling or explaining a technique

She was extremely patient and I would 1000% recommend her
The coach is very professional and have a lot of experience to handle different types of strokes. My daughter is very happy with the way Andrea teaches. She is also very friendly and patient. All the best
Pete at Mercure Hotel Sheffield was excellent, patient, informative, knowledgeable and fun. I only wanted to be able to do the crawl properly, with style, Pete helped me to reach a reasonable level within the 4.5 hours lessons I chose to do. After practicing my new skill I will book again for the same after Christmas. Thank you Pete.
It has been a unique experience considering the fact that am totally new to this. My instructor is well patient and able to pick on quickly on my struggles and needs. Very motivating. Am happy and confident of my progress weekly. Thanks
My husband and I are having lessons to learn the front crawl. We met with our teacher Pete, who has coached us at the right speed, enough to challenge us but not too fast, and not moving on until we have grasped it. We had a set if 6 lessons, but we are enjoying it so much we have booked another 6. Pete makes the lessons fun and we have recommended him to a friend who has recently booked with him too. The pool at the venue in Sheffield is a nice size and we don't feel intimidated by other swimmers. Would highly recommend.
SwimNow UK is rated 4.82 based on 394 reviews