SwimNow UK Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend SwimNow UK

Tell us how SwimNow UK made you happy

"Oliver is a fantastic instructor. He made my dream a reality! I still can't believe I can swim! Swim Now is highly recommended indeed."
"I joined Swim Now with very little water confidence and within 5 weeks I have almost grasped front crawl. I am happy with the progress I am making with my instructor therefore I have booked a further 6 sessions. Thanks Swim Now!"
"I wasn't sure what to expect when I arrived for my first lesson. I'm closer to 60 than I'm happy about and hadn't fared too well with swimming lessons in the past. I needn't have worried. Within 5 minutes of meeting my instructor, Dominic, I felt comfortable, if not confident, in the water. As I write this, I am about to leave for the final lesson in the course that I booked, and feel veyr much more confident in the water; it seems that I could swim, after a fashion, I just needed help with technique and breathing (always helpful)! I will be booking another course because I think I will benefit from more instruction. I have thoroughly enjoyed my lessons and would recommend Swim Now, and Dominic, to anyone who wants to learn to swim but feels a bit nervous."
"I want to do some Triathlons next summer but was nervous about the swim aspect so I signed up for Swim Now and absolutely loved it! Chris, my tutor, is a top bloke and I genuinely looked forward to each Friday session. The improvement was pretty dramatic; in just a few sessions I improved ten fold and am now more than confident to go and enter a competitive swim competition."
"Very good experience for a 4 year old ... thank you"
"Before I started with swim now I couldn't do front crawl in anyway whatsoever. After my 30 minute initial consultation, Jenna taught me the basics and I picked it up quickly. Since then I've done two 1 hour sessions and I'm feeling much more confident and can say that I can definitely swim the front crawl now. I'm going to keep going to tweak and perfect the technique because I get more out of a quick 1 hour session than I do with weeks of practice in the pool. Having the instructor both in and by the pool with you allows them to make small corrections and to keep giving feedback that you wouldn't ever get in public swimming lessons or swimming alone."
"I have completed my second course of lessons with SwimNow and have successfully learnt front crawl. Kaitlyn my instructor was always very professional and patient with me ensuring the lessons progressed at a pace I was comfortable with at the same time pushing me to improve. At the beginning of my second course I thought this is impossible I will never learn front crawl and was tempted to stop but Kaitlyn was always so encouraging and enthusiastic I stuck with it and glad I did. Over several years I have tried various swimming lessons unsuccessfully, I couldn’t swim at the beginning of 2018 and I am now swimming at least 3 times a week and this is because of SwimNow. I have attended 2 courses with 2 tutors (Oliver & Kaitlyn) both excellent which I can only presume is the standard expected with this company. I am looking forward to taking more lessons in future."
"Excellent.Really enjoyed the lesson.Learned a lot"
"I was absolutely terrified, but Ben helped me & I have gained a lot off confidence in the water. I would certainly recommend this course. I am now loving being in the water & I feel very proud of myself & I can't thank Ben enough"
"Been going for a while now. Meg’s really good teacher has me swimming to a level I didn’t think I could, now I’ve learnt all four strokes. Only regret I should of taken this up years ago!!"
"I've been pleased with the coaching and would book further training when a requirement arises."
"I would really recommend SwimNow to anyone who wants to learn swimming, and would benefit from one-to-one support. My instructor is so nice and patient with me, constantly encouraging me and giving me advice on how to move in the water. At first I was really nervous to go into the water but I can feel my confidence slowly increasing and I am thoroughly enjoying my lessons."
"Money well spent. Never imagined i could learn to swim so fast, Dominic the instructor was so nice and professional, made my sister and i feel at ease from the very first day. Would certainly recommend swimNow/Dominic to all my friends!"
"Absolutely outstanding! I went from having a severe phobia of water to sitting on the bottom of the pool within a couple of lessons. By lesson 5 I swam half a length underwater. These guys are fantastic!"
"Feel should reconsider the use of DW Fitness gym - clientele looking for fights in the changing rooms, facilities terrible (pool floor felt like it had bubbles in it, length of pool too short). In all honesty, didn’t feel like the teacher was as prepared for someone who has a decent base level of swimming. Left with a bad taste after spending £50 for an assessment."
"Really pleased with my lessons with Meg. Each was a great balance of practicing things we'd gone through previously, and challenging myself with new things. There was a noticable improvement in each lesson. Im now comfortable doing multiple lengths at my local pool."
"Ben is just so patient & supportive. And creative with his exercises so it's never boring. And he understands exactly what to advise & practice to make the strokes more effective."
"Have really enjoyed learning to swim and my instructor has been patient. I started having a real fear of water, and after the first lesson I was already swimming a few strokes unaided. The lessons are expensive, however the one on one time and attention that you get is great! The facilities are excellent and the pools I have learned in have been quiet and not intimidating."
"My daughter has thoroughly enjoyed herself regained confidence and Ben is an exceptional swimming coach highly recommend !"
"FIRST TIME SWIMMER , JUST FINISHED A COURSE OF SIX LESSONS , CAN ACTUALLY SWIM , JUST ARRANGED A FURTHER 3 LESSONS , WILL THEN HOPEFULLY BE A GOOD STANDARD THANKS BEN AND THE TEAM TONY"
SwimNow UK is rated 4.75 based on 69 reviews