SwimNow UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend SwimNow UK
2 - 3 Hours
Read SwimNow UK  Reviews

Tell us how SwimNow UK made you happy
My son has started enjoying his swimming lessons and has learnt to swim further after 2 lessons 1to1 than he did after 2 years in group swimming lessons. Throughly recommend trying swim now
Really enjoying my lessons with Pete and looking forward to having the confidence to enjoy the water sports on my holiday in January. He's got the patience of a Saint.
Andy at Leicester has been fantastic in the sessions we had to dramatically improve my swimming technique from not being able to complete 1 length of a pool to now having the confidence to train for a triathlon event. Thank you! Would definitely recommend!
My twins swimming with Ian at Swimnow has massively improved over the weeks. I’m am very happy with how they have both improved both in stamina and technique, which you would not ordinarily get with normal group lessons. They both look forward to going and Ian makes it enjoyable and so much fun! I would highly recommend using Swimnow and if you can get Ian as your teacher, even better!
My girls absolutely love their lessons with Amy-Lee Travis based in Sale. She is a fantastic swimming teacher and my girls look forward to their lessons every week. She is a very talented teacher who really motivated my girls and teaches them at their pace. I can’t recommend her enough.
Andy at Leicester made my 5 year old son feel comfortable around water for the first time in his life, despite many previous failed attempts elsewhere. He is the ultimate professional and so calm and smooth in his actions, it was genuinely heartwarming to witness it.
Ian Cartwright is a great instructor. Got my 6 year old swimming more in one lesson than the previous instructor did in 10 lessons
Many thanks. I had about 6 training swimming sessions with Nick and actually he is professional and I managed within short time to improve markedly and to swim independently. Many thanks
Excellent swimming lessons from Ian. My grandson had lost all his confidence after the COVID break and Ian got it back in his first lesson. He looks forward to his lesson every week and he is coming on in leaps and bounds. Thankyou.
Ian has been teaching William for a month now and I have to say, he can’t wait for each lesson! Ian clearly has the knack of teaching young children and making the classes fun. 5 stars, Highly recommend.
Ian is a great teacher and keeps the girls engaged. We have tried various teachers and so far Ian has been the best. Even when the girls are put to the test he strikes the right balance between fun and giving them the confidence not be afraid of the water.
I have lessons with Amy, she is apt in recognizing your needs by just chatting to you, friendly, easy going yet professional. Her technique is unique and approach flexible. Great communicator and efficient. I was so impressed with her teaching methods & knowledge that I introduced two colleagues to her, now learning to swim and few more will join us too. Thank you Amy
After waiting for months for a taster class that I had to pay for…I still have managed to get my daughter onto a set class…instead get offered on off classes where someone as cancelled.. how is a child meant to learn if no consistency.
I have been doing lessons with Amy for couple months now. She is the most patient and supportive instructor I could ask for. I stared my lessons as someone who could barely swim and she has boosted my confidence in the water dramatically. She pushes me to enhance my swimming each lesson and I couldn’t be more thankful.
I started my lessons with Pete having never swam in my life and being quite uncomfortable in the water, 4 weeks later I have swam unassisted for the first time. I’m looking forward to continuing my journey now, thank you Pete.
I signed up to SwimNow after spending all my childhood and adult life unable to swim - and wanting a change! My instructor Amy Lee at the Hilton, Deansgate has been nothing but exceptional. In just six lessons I’ve gone from have a phobia of water and zero skills - to being able to swim a good length of the pool with my face in the water. I wouldn’t have believed that if you told me before I started. Amy is calm, thorough and patient - and a laugh. She is an asset to SwimNow.
My 3 year old son enjoys his swimming lessons with Amy Lee. She is an excellent friendly teacher who is always patient and kind to my son during the session. I wish her all the best in her career and would definitely recommend her to all family and friends who are interested in taking some swimming lessons.
We started lessons with Pete for our little boy a few weeks ago and the increase in his confidence in the water has been amazing to see. Without the option for group lessons with Covid we were worried our 3 year old would be missing out on key swimming skills but Pete has been so encouraging and made the sessions engaging and fun for an easily distracted toddler!
Great swimming lessons! I have learned 3 strokes. My swim instructor, Amy, is super friendly and great at explaining what I have to do to improve on my swim techniques!
SwimNow UK is rated 4.83 based on 664 reviews