SwimNow UK Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend SwimNow UK

How would you rate SwimNow UK ?

"I hadn’t been swimming for years and had lost my confidence in the water so I decided to try some lessons. Meg is an amazing teacher and has given me my confidence back. I’m now able to do the front crawl and am now onto learning breast stroke. Swimming is such a fantastic sport and it makes you feel energised! I would recommend SwimNow to anyone."
"Very friendly, and relaxed atmosphere, and friendly. Actually excited to get back into the pool.. Which is great considering i've been avoiding swimming for my whole life! Thanks, can't wait to come back"
"I'm having 1-1 lessons with Emily,who is very friendly and professional, and managed to put me at ease straightaway and help me overcome my nervousness and fear of putting my face in the water in just one lesson. It is still early days but I'm making quick progress from lesson to lesson and I'm confident I'm going to achieve my aim of learning to swim soon. Thank you Emily!"
"My daughter is 5 and had not had any swimming lessons before. Thanks to Meg and Dom she is now able to be in the water unaided and is well in her way to be able to swim."
"As a non swimming pensioner I was not very hopeful of ever learning to swim. After only half an hour with Oliver I am beginning to think it will be possible! Oliver worked hard to instill confidence and explain at every stage what I needed to do. I am now eager to book further lessons!"
"Very friendly instructors polite and reassuring."
"I wanted something discrete and personal to get over my scare of water , Megan was allocated as my trainer and I can’t thank my stars enough ... really patient , encouraging and kind person.. I feel I am gonna get there .., thank u swimnow..just hope that weekend classes would come back ..."
"Swim Now is very professional and very good would highly recommend I am a 37 year old man learning to swim . Meg is my teacher she is very good very patient with me ."
"Great first lesson. Dominic was patient and really calm which helped with my nervousness. The venue was perfect; quiet and good changing facilities. I'm looking forward to my next lesson."
"Megan is excellent, she quickly worked out flaws in my technique and she has helped me improve with patience and humour. I have gained so much confidence with Meg's support, I no longer worry about being out of my depth and I can swim many lengths in my local pool. I am slightly disappointed with the facilities. I would have preferred a pool with a deep end and the changing rooms are poor and not as clean as I expected."
"Oliver's a good chap. He's able to seek out your weaknesses (easy in my case!) and work on them. He sees where you're progressing and gives good praise etc i never thought i'd learn so much in two hours. It's been really positive"
"Provided a very good trainer who could tailor my learning to my style"
Dean Pritchard
Verified Buyer
"Excellent Instructor- only drawback is cost and location"
"Expensive and hound the life out of you"
"I have just completed my crash course swimming lessons and would like to give some feedback. I took early retirement at the end of December and one of my aims was to learn to swim and gave myself a target of 1 year. I have had lessons in the past to no avail as a have a fear of water on my face. I have had 6 lessons and can now swim breaststroke, put my face in the water, swim under water and sit on the bottom of the pool. This may seem trivial to a lot of people but to me this is fantastic as I have overcome my fears and no longer panic when I am in water. My tutor Oliver has been fantastic, understanding my fears and concerns and setting the pace to suit me. During every lesson he has encouraged me and given me confidence in my ability to swim and ensured I have conquered a barrier e.g. face in the water, swimming across the pool, some of which I completed without realising. I have left every lesson feeling proud of myself, eager to tell others of my progress and keen to attend my next lesson. As I have said I have had lessons previously none of which came close to the standard I have received in these 6 and wanted to feed this back to you especially as I have achieved my aim of learning to swim a lot sooner than expected. Over the next few months I will continue to use the skills I have learnt in my lessons and do intend to take further lessons later in the year to further expand my swimming abilities. Obviously the lessons will be with Swim Now."
"Alistair was very friendly.He did understand the situation i was in regarding water phobia . I am still doing lessons with Swim now. I am more comfortable in the pool and I have learnt skills that I never thought I would learn. The one to one approach in a quiet pool is very helpful. I am glad I chose swim now."
"The instructors are experts in their field. The sessions are one to one, but I think that two people can share a lesson. I left each lesson feeling that I had made progress. The sessions take place in the pleasant environment of a heated swimming pool."
"Gave me confidence, Tobi is a really great teacher, very patient and helped me overcome my nervousness in the water."
"Great teaching. I acomploished more than I ever thought I would in the peroid of time I was there."
"As a near non swimmer of 70 years I felt completely at ease right from the assessment lesson both with the instructor and the surroundings.Also having a breathing problem and a lack of fitness made life more difficult for me.Nevertheless after only 6/7 lessons I am now able to swim 50 metres with reasonable ease..I am looking forward to continuing to improve my swimming with Swimnows help and can thoroughly recommend them to anybody thinking of learning to swim."
SwimNow UK is rated 4.71 based on 34 reviews