SwimNow UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend SwimNow UK
2 - 3 Hours
Read SwimNow UK  Reviews

Tell us how SwimNow UK made you happy
After my son had a 3 year break from swimming, he is back in the water and his confidence and ability has increased with each lesson in such a short period of time. He looks forward to each lesson and has a great rapport with his swimming instructor.
My girls have been having lessons with Zoe for about a month now and are absolutely loving every single session they have. Both girls can now swim 20meters unaided and are amazing me each time we go thanks to Zoe and her fabulous rapport with them and her fantastic approach to teaching. I would 100% recommend her as a swimming instructor for anyone thinking of learning or wanting someone to teach their Children. And the certificates and badges just make me girls beam when they get one.
My son enjoyed his one to one swim with Gill. It was easy to contact and book lessons.
My 7 year old daughter has been having lessons with Aiden who has been fantastic with her! Aiden has been professional, friendly and fun, making my daughter feel at ease and more confident in the water. Thank you!
I’ve loved my lessons each week and my confidence has grown a little more each week My goal has been to learn the right breathing technique and to tune up what I was already doing and it’s been great so far . Zoe had been very helpful in helping me get my confidence to put my face in the water and swim better. Thank you for all of your help so far xx
No we haven't. You just took £40 and we've not had a lesson. Cheers Mike
Joanne has brought me a high-quality teaching experience, and I am very happy to learn swimming with her. I learned three strokes in the shortest time. She's very professional.
I am currently having my swimming lessons with Joanne from Barnsley. She is a fantastic instructor. I am new to swimming but with help from Joanne i am making progress. I was quite hessistant to begin with but Joanne's friendly and calm approach has really helped me. I would definitely recommend swim now.
Started with Swim Now as an adult learner after a mix of group lessons, self teaching and lockdowns with no swimming. In three half hour lessons Chris had already helped me to get rid of some bad habits I had picked up to make me a much more efficient swimmer. I feel much more confident already and looking forward to finding the swimmer he has made me believe I can be rather than the swimmer who felt she couldn’t really swim properly.
My little girl has had a fantastic teacher for the last 6 weeks, Aiden she has really bought out the best of her. A fantastic teacher really makes the difference.
My girls have tried many other swim lessons and have been terrified by the thought of swimming! Amy has been patient and calm, listening to my children’s fears and helping them push through the panic. I am so very grateful for Amy’s personable nature as she builds a trusting relationship with the girls to help them achieve a really vital skill. Thank you!
We came to Swim Now after a poor experience at local classes. Our 4 year old Daughter was really scared of the water initially, but after around 5-6 lessons we have turned a corner. Amy-Lee has been an amazing instructor, who is patient and empathetic and has has worked her magic in building confidence in the water with our Daughter. I cannot recommended Amy-Lee enough and we are so happy we chose one on one lessons.
Amy has been fab with my 7 year son Louie. He quickly overcame his fear of swimming and its now one of his favourite activities to do. Amy is patient, calm and reassuring with Louie and gives clear instructions whilst also making it fun.
Amy is not just great instructor but also very good motivator. She quickly identified my weak and strong points and helped me able to swim. I am a lot more confident and stronger in water than I was 2 months ago. I will surely recommend swim now as 1-2-1 training does help you more than group training.
Really pleased with how my daughter’s lessons have been going, David at Imperial is fantastic, he instantly gained her trust and makes it so much fun, she’s so excited before each lesson and so proud of herself after. Just wish it wasn’t quite so expensive!
Very pleased with results In only six lessons my daughter gained her confidence back Lovely swimming teacher Could not recommend more
My son has been having lessons with Amy-Lee and has made amazing progress. Amy-Lee engaged with him straight away and makes the lessons fun but also very productive! She has been fantastic with him and we couldn't have asked for more. We have been very pleased with SwimNow and would definitely recommend.
Very pleased with the experience we’ve had so far with SwimNow. My boys love David, the swimming instructor at Imperial, and have made amazing progress in just three weeks. He’s attentive, fun and able to juggle two young swimmers who are at different levels of ability. He’s great!
Great teacher. But shame about how expensive it is and how poor the facilities were. But that isn't down to swimnow.
SwimNow UK is rated 4.82 based on 482 reviews