SwimNow UK Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend SwimNow UK

How would you rate SwimNow UK ?

"Very efficient and well organised. Meg is a lovely friendly teacher - very encouraging and made the lessons enjoyable and effective. I hope to be back for some more sometime. Thank you!"
"My husband and I both attended and are dramatically different abilities - the instructor managed to work with the two abilities and allow us both to progress."
"Before I started swimming lessons I had a phobia about being in water, but after only three lessons with Ben I now have the confidence to swim in the shallow end of a pool. this has changed my life. Ben has the patience of a saint and I would recommend him to anyone who wants to learn from scratch."
"Just to say thanks so much to Chris for his patience and perserverence during my lessons. My aim was to be able to learn front crawl well enough to get into a pool on a regular basis and use it as excercise. I feel that through his knowledge and teaching skill he has given me the confidence to do this, plus more besides. Loads of great tips and tricks. Thanks so much!"
"Friendly.experienced staff, out twin boys now can swim, thanks to Chris at the Hilton Hotel, East Mids, The boys liked his style of teaching"
"Before joining SwimNow, I couldn't swim. Since finishing my lessons I have learnt so much and now have the confidence to swim on my own! The overall experience was fun and rewarding, my teacher Dominic was fantastic and very patient with me. I highly recommend SwimNow to my friends who are looking to learn how to swim. Thank you so much Dominic for your time and patience and making the whole experience enjoyable!"
"Excellent Service, good coaching and good value for money. The one-to-one lessons allowed the instructor to observe and point out smallest of details. Very happy with results and no hesitation in recommending 'SWIM NOW' to anyone. WELL DONE!!!!!!"
"Professional Reliable Relevant and effective in provision of swimming lessons"
"Helped me to realize I love Swimming, and can achieve my ambitions. Very experienced and knowledgeable teachers, with lots of patience, who can adjust things depending upon your level of skill. Having been badly injured in a cycling accident, and taking up Swimming at 56, recovering from a broken pelvis, I greatly appreciate the quality of the teaching I am receiving."
"Everything was organised so efficiently and shortly after making my enquiries. Dominic my instructor is fantastic. He is very patient, knowlegeable and easy to talk to. I now swim with confidence and by the end of my 12 lessons I will be swimming in the sea in Malta in August!!"
"Good trainer but a little expensive."
"I feel healthier"
"Quiet pool, not out of my depth or comfort zone. Meg gave me confidence and the positive encouragement I need."
"I hadn’t been swimming for years and had lost my confidence in the water so I decided to try some lessons. Meg is an amazing teacher and has given me my confidence back. I’m now able to do the front crawl and am now onto learning breast stroke. Swimming is such a fantastic sport and it makes you feel energised! I would recommend SwimNow to anyone."
"Very friendly, and relaxed atmosphere, and friendly. Actually excited to get back into the pool.. Which is great considering i've been avoiding swimming for my whole life! Thanks, can't wait to come back"
"I'm having 1-1 lessons with Emily,who is very friendly and professional, and managed to put me at ease straightaway and help me overcome my nervousness and fear of putting my face in the water in just one lesson. It is still early days but I'm making quick progress from lesson to lesson and I'm confident I'm going to achieve my aim of learning to swim soon. Thank you Emily!"
"My daughter is 5 and had not had any swimming lessons before. Thanks to Meg and Dom she is now able to be in the water unaided and is well in her way to be able to swim."
"As a non swimming pensioner I was not very hopeful of ever learning to swim. After only half an hour with Oliver I am beginning to think it will be possible! Oliver worked hard to instill confidence and explain at every stage what I needed to do. I am now eager to book further lessons!"
"Very friendly instructors polite and reassuring."
"I wanted something discrete and personal to get over my scare of water , Megan was allocated as my trainer and I can’t thank my stars enough ... really patient , encouraging and kind person.. I feel I am gonna get there .., thank u swimnow..just hope that weekend classes would come back ..."
SwimNow UK is rated 4.74 based on 47 reviews