SwimNow UK Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend SwimNow UK

Tell us how SwimNow UK made you happy

"Megan is so good she really helped me with my first lesson and I am very happy."
"My swimming techniqe has really improved since my lessons with Toby. I feel I have more confidence that I will be able to achieve a good front crawl style. The environment can be a bit challenging."
"Kaitlyn has been excellent and very patient teacher for me, working around my busy schedule and persistent despite my slow learning."
"Excellent. Dominic is a great coach who breaks down the basics very well."
Well done Khuram, it's great to hear about your progress with Dominic. Keep up the excellent work.
Gareth Mills
Swim Now
"5***** very professional,very helpful and supportive ,my daughter loves the lessons she is improving every week and looks forward to every lesson.Lovely instructors ,highly recommended.. Keep it up SWIMNOW UK *****"
its great to hear your daughter is improving every week but most importantly getting so much enjoyment out of each lesson. Happy to Help.
Gareth Mills
Swim Now
"Meg is so patient with me. I had a great fear of water & now I am quite comfortable in water & have learnt quite a bit & can actually swim a little bit. All credit goes to Meg. Started 2nd course."
Well Done Daksha, overcoming a fear of water is such a great achievement. Everyone is so pleased for your success, keep it up.
Swim Now
"SwimNow UK has allowed me to gain so much confidence in the water. I started the lessons with a very basic ability to swim, with the aspiration of learning how to swim properly so that I could pursue surfing lessons. Tobi has been an incredible help with setting me on my way to achieve this. Not only did he teach me to front crawl, but he also added helpful tips throughout the lessons that could be utilised whilst learning to surf or swim in the sea. As I took the lessons with a friend, Tobi catered the lessons perfectly to both of our abilities, whilst also ensuring that it was a fun and friendly atmosphere, and one that I felt comfortable in. Regardless of age, swimming ability, or any other factors that may deter people from learning how to swim, I would definitely recommend using SwimNow,"
Well done Rachel, were thrilled to hear such great news about your lessons with Tobi. Let us know how you get on with your surfing lessons and Good Luck.

Swim Now
"From my initial meeting with Dominic I felt comfortable. At nearly 60, I thought perhaps I had left it too late to learn. Apparently not so. I am really enjoying my lessons, feel much more confident in the water and am feeling the health benefits, too. I really wish I'd done this years ago. But then, I wouldn't have discovered Swim Now. I would recommend Swim Now to anyone who wants to learn to swim, or maybe improve their technique."
Congratulations Michelle, I couldn't agree with you more its never to late to learn. We are happy to have helped you on your swimming journey.

Swim Now
"Meg is a great teacher and the 1to1 brings your swimming on in leaps and bounds. 5 🌟"
Thank you for your kind words Gareth, happy to hear how much progress you have made with Meg.

Swim Now
"I’m so glad I chose Swim Now for my swimming lessons, probably one of the best choices I’ve made. My instructor Dominic is just brilliant, he’s friendly and super encouraging. He had me swimming in no time but more importantly gave me the confidence I lacked. I’m learning and improving in every lesson and I genuinely look forward to my Sat morning lessons. Thank you so much Dominic."
Well Done Shabnam, That's excellent to hear thank you for such kind words about Dominic. Keep up the good work

Swim Now
"I would class myself a very poor swimmer who would be embarrassed in a pool. Megan has in three lessons, got me thinking I could eventually achieve my goal of swimming a mile and already I am able to enter the pool on holiday and not feel embarrassed about my swimming and technique. She explains how and why, is clear with feedback but keeps you positive and is always patient. Would fully recommend swimnow based on my experience and Megan as a coach/teacher."
Wow Andy that's great, congratulations on reaching your goal of swimming a mile and were happy you can now enjoy your time on holiday in the pool.
Many Thanks for your kind words
Swim Now
"I started Swim Now with little confidence and no hope of being able to swim. Meg, has continued to show patience and encouragement through each lesson. She has given me lots of advice and help and has built my confidence in the water. I have learnt to do a basic breaststroke by my fourth lesson. I cannot thank her enough, I would highly recommend."
"Oliver is a fantastic instructor. He made my dream a reality! I still can't believe I can swim! Swim Now is highly recommended indeed."
"I joined Swim Now with very little water confidence and within 5 weeks I have almost grasped front crawl. I am happy with the progress I am making with my instructor therefore I have booked a further 6 sessions. Thanks Swim Now!"
"I wasn't sure what to expect when I arrived for my first lesson. I'm closer to 60 than I'm happy about and hadn't fared too well with swimming lessons in the past. I needn't have worried. Within 5 minutes of meeting my instructor, Dominic, I felt comfortable, if not confident, in the water. As I write this, I am about to leave for the final lesson in the course that I booked, and feel veyr much more confident in the water; it seems that I could swim, after a fashion, I just needed help with technique and breathing (always helpful)! I will be booking another course because I think I will benefit from more instruction. I have thoroughly enjoyed my lessons and would recommend Swim Now, and Dominic, to anyone who wants to learn to swim but feels a bit nervous."
"I want to do some Triathlons next summer but was nervous about the swim aspect so I signed up for Swim Now and absolutely loved it! Chris, my tutor, is a top bloke and I genuinely looked forward to each Friday session. The improvement was pretty dramatic; in just a few sessions I improved ten fold and am now more than confident to go and enter a competitive swim competition."
"Very good experience for a 4 year old ... thank you"
"Before I started with swim now I couldn't do front crawl in anyway whatsoever. After my 30 minute initial consultation, Jenna taught me the basics and I picked it up quickly. Since then I've done two 1 hour sessions and I'm feeling much more confident and can say that I can definitely swim the front crawl now. I'm going to keep going to tweak and perfect the technique because I get more out of a quick 1 hour session than I do with weeks of practice in the pool. Having the instructor both in and by the pool with you allows them to make small corrections and to keep giving feedback that you wouldn't ever get in public swimming lessons or swimming alone."
"I have completed my second course of lessons with SwimNow and have successfully learnt front crawl. Kaitlyn my instructor was always very professional and patient with me ensuring the lessons progressed at a pace I was comfortable with at the same time pushing me to improve. At the beginning of my second course I thought this is impossible I will never learn front crawl and was tempted to stop but Kaitlyn was always so encouraging and enthusiastic I stuck with it and glad I did. Over several years I have tried various swimming lessons unsuccessfully, I couldn’t swim at the beginning of 2018 and I am now swimming at least 3 times a week and this is because of SwimNow. I have attended 2 courses with 2 tutors (Oliver & Kaitlyn) both excellent which I can only presume is the standard expected with this company. I am looking forward to taking more lessons in future."
"Excellent.Really enjoyed the lesson.Learned a lot"
SwimNow UK is rated 4.79 based on 81 reviews