SwimNow UK Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend SwimNow UK

Tell us how SwimNow UK made you happy

"Excellent service my little boys is scared of water and now he is swimming with no armbands."
"After only 3 lessons, Chris had boosted my confidence and I was swimming 2 lengths of the pool. He is very knowledgable and responds to the learners needs. Thanks to him and Swimnow."
"I thoroughly enjoyed my lessons with SwimNow- whether you are completely new to entering into the water, to professional swimmers. Best swimming lessons to date"
"I couldn't thank Oliver enough I was petrified from water before my lesson f after a few lessons I could swim with out aid thankyou for pushing me. Sammy xx"
"Fantastic admin whilst booking initially. My swimming coach Chris was so supportive & personalised my lessons to my needs & learning preferences. The coach was keen that I progressed, I certainly didn’t feel he was stalling so I’d book more lessons which I imagine some schools would do. The pool was easy to get to, quiet, clean & a suitable depth. I’d definitely book again if needed or take my daughter in the future."
"I have had a fantastic experience with SwimNow. My instructor was so lovely and patient, and really took the time to explain things clearly and in a way I would understand. I was able to learn swimming faster than I thought I would, and have built so much confidence in the pool. Thank you so much!"
"excellent teaching skills, very professional in approach and brilliant teachers. lessons has given me the confidence to swim. would highly recommend"
"The teacher was very good and I did learn a lot. I think that the swimming pool could be improve, sometimes was full with the hotel guests and was not very clean."
"Pete is a great teacher and within 30 mins he had improved my 6 years olds swimming technique no end. Cheers."
"Emily was great- she made the lesson fun and my daughter learned quickly- thanks Emily!"
"My 8 year old twins have made a really huge progress in swimming. They were beginners when they started their swim lessons. Dominic was their swimming teacher and I must say he is excellent with children. My boys simply adore him. He is kind, gentle and very professional! I can recommend him to anyone planing to undergo a swim course! Irena S."
"5* Service my daughter looks forward to each and every lesson, since she started lessons have seen a massive improvement in her swimming technique and her confidence has grown...Thanks to the very professional swimnow instructors. Highly recommend *****"
"Good lessons for adult learners.Meg was fantastic instructor. Would recommend these lessons to all"
"I can't thank Emily at SwimNow enough for getting me in the pool and swimming at the age of 47! The sessions were well structured, Emily worked hard to understand my ability and concerns and had me doing my first ever lengths of front crawl within a few short sessions. For me, swimming with confidence has opened up more opportunity for activities with my daughter meaning I'm not just sat at the poolside watching. Its never too late to learn!"
"Ben was absolutely brilliant. Patient and motivational. Highly recommend him. Great teacher"
"Chris is a fantastic coach. I started as a non swimmer and within 6 lessons he made me swim on my own. He would push me to limits and encouraged me to try different techniques and skills. His teaching made me capable of understanding my own capabilities. He was always punctual and stayed with me in water throughout. I would thoroughly recommend him."
"Great coach who listened to what my goals were and delivered practical and effective advice"
"Always struggled with my front crawl, just couldn’t get to grips with it. Found SwimNow UK online. They were very helpful & I booked 3 lessons. After 3 one hour lessons I now have a front crawl I’m happy with & can improve as I go along. Can’t recommend highly enough."
"My little girl and i are learning how to swim and we couldn't have asked for a better instructor. Megan is thorough in the way she teaches, very gentle with our little one while keeping her motivated. She looks forward to her lessons and has already grasped the techniques as have i. Thank u Megan. You are a credit to Swim Now"
"I have had a great experience so far. I was so afraid of the water and im on my 3rd lesson and feel so confident and I’m making so much progress all because of my Swim one instructor. I would recommend this to everyone."
SwimNow UK is rated 4.83 based on 143 reviews