SwimNow UK Reviews

Based on 815 reviews
2 - 3 Hours
Read SwimNow UK  Reviews

Tell us how SwimNow UK made you happy
Holly-Eva has been a wonderful teacher to my two boys. She is so patient with them and an amazing teacher. They have both become so confident when swimming.
I love this place! I am soo pleased with the Pete the swimming instructor, He is very professional, knowledgeable and courteous. I definitely recommend coming here for all of your swimming needs.
Ryan is a great instructor. He is patient, friendly and knowledgeable. The lessons are fun and challenging. The improvement in my water confidence and swimming strokes has been huge.
My teacher Pete is an amazing teacher, he is patient and makes me feel completely at ease, totally different to my previous experiences in the past at other places.
My son really enjoys his lessons.
My daughters go to Hilton Birmingham and have 20 minutes each session with Holly, she is brilliant with them, fun, makes them feel welcome and encourages them. I can really see the confidence in my daughters under water and after 10+ sessions they are nearly solo swimmers.
Robyn has been teaching our daughter Elsie to swim for the last 2 ½ months. Having previously had a bad experience with a different swim school, Robyn was very good at gaining Elsie’s trust and giving her confidence in the water. Elsie’s ability is building lesson by lesson and she is really happy to be taught by Robyn. Robyn is a very supportive and I wouldn’t hesitate in recommending.
I would like to compliment Robyn from SwimNow. She helped my daughter gain confidence and improve her swimming skills. My daughter really liked Robyn from day one. Robyn made the swimming lessons fun, she was patient with my daughter. My daughter had been terrified of the pool, now she happily jumps into the pool and goes underwater with so much confidence. Thank you so much Robyn.
Despite emailing a few times and calling on phone, no one got back to us and we have not taken any lessons yet. However we have received this survey to rate our lessons! Disappointing!!
I tried to book a lesson but nobody got back to me
These past 6 lessons has definitely built my confidence in swimming although I can only swim short lengths but Robyn has helped me and showed me the swimming techniques. As the swimming lessons went on I definitely felt more at ease. Robyn was really helpful, friendly and very patient. I just need to believe in myself more that I can do it and I will continue to practice all the techniques she has showed me. I can now confidently go and practice it myself, as I could not do that before. I found the swim now location after a Friend recommended me this place, as she used to bring her children to swim now lessons as well. I highly recommend Swimnow if you are a beginner learning to swim or just wanting to build up your confidence in water. Thank you Robyn for your help!
Robyn has been amazing with us and has helped us become more confident with our swimming. We've left each session feeling like we've achieved a new level of competence with our swimming. It has been a good experience improving our swimming with Robyn at SwimNow.
Robyn has been super helpful in teaching me new techniques and helping me gain my confidence in the water. I have always feared going in the deep and I can now float which will make beach holidays more enjoyable
Robyn is a very knowledgeable swimming instructor, who tailored the sessions to suit me and my goals. Always felt at ease in the sessions and was given the tools to develop outside of my lessons to improve where was most needed. Would highly recommend no matter your skill level or age.
Very friendly and professional approach to swimming with experienced swimming instructors. I couldn't swim at all, and as an adult learning to swim can be a little intimidating. Swim now makes it really relaxed and comfortable! Highly recommend if you would like to learn to swim and are an adult, no matter your age.
As a 59 year old non swimmer. I was fairly anxious about taking the plunge (excuse the pun). I went to an induction session and was meet by Robyn who is one of the instructors in Manchester. She quickly made me relax and gave me far more water confidence than I expected in an hour session. So I booked a block of 6 lessons. I am so happy with the level I was able to get to over that period that I no longer feel self conscious about not being able to swim. Even going to do some scuba diving. SwimNow U.K. and Robyn in particular are friendly, encouraging, patient and knowledgeable. I would recommend them to anyone of any age
We searched for swimming lessons and due to Covid there was no availability locally. I saw Swindon advertised and thought I'd give it a go. I was so pleased we did. The location was easy to get to with good facilities and the teaching was excellent. Our son went from little confidence to cheerfully jumping in and asking for extra lessons. The admin staff are very helpful too. Would definitely recommend.
I contacted SwimNow in September 2021 with the intention to supplement my daughters school swimming lessons. The communication with Alistair Mills was timely and I was told there was a waiting list. I placed a deposit, waited and was soon told lessons could start the following January at Everlast fitness club, Pickford Street in Macclesfield with a swimming instructor named Robyn Lonyon. My daughter was very excited about her lessons and this only increased upon meeting Robyn. Robyn conducts her lessons in a through, encouraging and patient manor and both my Wife and I highly recommend her as an instructor. The venue is also very good, clean and the lessons are conducted with plenty of space available. My daughter is now very confident in the water and very much enjoyed her time with Robyn.
I was in training for an open swim comp and needed to improve my technique and confidence. Robyn gave me tailor made lessons to accomplish both. I would definitely recommend for both experienced and starter swimmers
SwimNow has helped me gain some water confidence after a childhood trauma put me off swimming. Much gratitude to Robyn, my fantastic coach. Very friendly and always encouraging and reassuring. Her lessons are personal and always enjoyable. Started at my level (which to be honest wasn't much) and gradually and subtly upped the levels. She never allows me to give up. Now I feel like a completely different person in water. Thank you Robyn. Worthwhile investment💯
SwimNow UK is rated 4.82 based on 815 reviews