SwimNow UK Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend SwimNow UK

How would you rate SwimNow UK ?

"Before I started with swim now I couldn't do front crawl in anyway whatsoever. After my 30 minute initial consultation, Jenna taught me the basics and I picked it up quickly. Since then I've done two 1 hour sessions and I'm feeling much more confident and can say that I can definitely swim the front crawl now. I'm going to keep going to tweak and perfect the technique because I get more out of a quick 1 hour session than I do with weeks of practice in the pool. Having the instructor both in and by the pool with you allows them to make small corrections and to keep giving feedback that you wouldn't ever get in public swimming lessons or swimming alone."
"I have completed my second course of lessons with SwimNow and have successfully learnt front crawl. Kaitlyn my instructor was always very professional and patient with me ensuring the lessons progressed at a pace I was comfortable with at the same time pushing me to improve. At the beginning of my second course I thought this is impossible I will never learn front crawl and was tempted to stop but Kaitlyn was always so encouraging and enthusiastic I stuck with it and glad I did. Over several years I have tried various swimming lessons unsuccessfully, I couldn’t swim at the beginning of 2018 and I am now swimming at least 3 times a week and this is because of SwimNow. I have attended 2 courses with 2 tutors (Oliver & Kaitlyn) both excellent which I can only presume is the standard expected with this company. I am looking forward to taking more lessons in future."
"Excellent.Really enjoyed the lesson.Learned a lot"
"I was absolutely terrified, but Ben helped me & I have gained a lot off confidence in the water. I would certainly recommend this course. I am now loving being in the water & I feel very proud of myself & I can't thank Ben enough"
"Been going for a while now. Meg’s really good teacher has me swimming to a level I didn’t think I could, now I’ve learnt all four strokes. Only regret I should of taken this up years ago!!"
"I've been pleased with the coaching and would book further training when a requirement arises."
"I would really recommend SwimNow to anyone who wants to learn swimming, and would benefit from one-to-one support. My instructor is so nice and patient with me, constantly encouraging me and giving me advice on how to move in the water. At first I was really nervous to go into the water but I can feel my confidence slowly increasing and I am thoroughly enjoying my lessons."
"Money well spent. Never imagined i could learn to swim so fast, Dominic the instructor was so nice and professional, made my sister and i feel at ease from the very first day. Would certainly recommend swimNow/Dominic to all my friends!"
"Absolutely outstanding! I went from having a severe phobia of water to sitting on the bottom of the pool within a couple of lessons. By lesson 5 I swam half a length underwater. These guys are fantastic!"
"Feel should reconsider the use of DW Fitness gym - clientele looking for fights in the changing rooms, facilities terrible (pool floor felt like it had bubbles in it, length of pool too short). In all honesty, didn’t feel like the teacher was as prepared for someone who has a decent base level of swimming. Left with a bad taste after spending £50 for an assessment."
"Really pleased with my lessons with Meg. Each was a great balance of practicing things we'd gone through previously, and challenging myself with new things. There was a noticable improvement in each lesson. Im now comfortable doing multiple lengths at my local pool."
"Ben is just so patient & supportive. And creative with his exercises so it's never boring. And he understands exactly what to advise & practice to make the strokes more effective."
"Have really enjoyed learning to swim and my instructor has been patient. I started having a real fear of water, and after the first lesson I was already swimming a few strokes unaided. The lessons are expensive, however the one on one time and attention that you get is great! The facilities are excellent and the pools I have learned in have been quiet and not intimidating."
"My daughter has thoroughly enjoyed herself regained confidence and Ben is an exceptional swimming coach highly recommend !"
"FIRST TIME SWIMMER , JUST FINISHED A COURSE OF SIX LESSONS , CAN ACTUALLY SWIM , JUST ARRANGED A FURTHER 3 LESSONS , WILL THEN HOPEFULLY BE A GOOD STANDARD THANKS BEN AND THE TEAM TONY"
"After 55 years of not swimming, it was time to learn, I contacted Alistair, had an assessment and after only two lessons, with Dominic, I'm already swimming 40 metres front crawl and growing in confidence. The lessons are very relaxed and at times to suit a busy lifestyle"
"Instructor was amazing, great communication. Would definitely recommend."
"Very efficient and well organised. Meg is a lovely friendly teacher - very encouraging and made the lessons enjoyable and effective. I hope to be back for some more sometime. Thank you!"
"My husband and I both attended and are dramatically different abilities - the instructor managed to work with the two abilities and allow us both to progress."
"Before I started swimming lessons I had a phobia about being in water, but after only three lessons with Ben I now have the confidence to swim in the shallow end of a pool. this has changed my life. Ben has the patience of a saint and I would recommend him to anyone who wants to learn from scratch."
SwimNow UK is rated 4.75 based on 64 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!