SwimNow UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend SwimNow UK
2 - 3 Hours
Read SwimNow UK  Reviews

Tell us how SwimNow UK made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Great service and brilliant teacher
Leah is a fantastic teacher, both my children have progressed so much since they started lessons here. SwinNow Uk also take the time to keep in touch to make sure we are happy. Would definitely recommend to all.
If you have a real desire to learn to swim and conquer your fears or improve your technique and are fed up of putting off group lessons at the local swimming pool, then SwimNow is the best option for focused one on one lessons where I personally have seen significant improvements in my confidence and technique.
The instructor is great at providing feedback whilst ensuring they are listening to what you are experiencing so that they can troubleshoot and change things up if necessary.
The price is significant but so is the amount of progress made across the bundle of lessons. Make sure to cancel lessons 24hrs in advance so not to forfeit your sessions fee.
It's been a very positive experience for me and I would thoroughly recommend!
Unable to write review due to vivid 19 only had one lesson
Cole only had 1 lesson before everything was closed down because of the corona virus but he thoroughly enjoyed it & is looking forward to restarting his lessons when all this is over
My experience of the teaching has been excellent.

An online booking system for lessons would be really beneficial to ensure that you can book slots in advance. This would be really helpful for people who work/have children and have limited availability to ensure that they are able to book sessions for the duration of their course in advance.
Very professional and friendly and listened to my goals
Blake loved his swimming lessons, he learnt so much in the 6 lessons he had. Jenna was so good. Worth every penny.
My children had a block of one to one lessons with Pete. He was really great with them - friendly and fun and had lots of great ideas to help the children learn. Even over a short time, I’ve seen a big difference in their confidence and skills. They’ve all had a great time and we would definitely recommend these lessons!
My experience with swim now has been great. I have never had swimming lessons before and always thought that swimming was not for me. As an adult ( 33) i didnt think i would be able to learn it either but with the very patient, understanding and professional instructor Dominique I am able to swim now. I have gained the confidence to step into any pool without having the fear of drowning. Dominique is an excellent instructor who has taught me how to swim in a very little time. I am definitely recommending Swim now to my friends and family members. Thank you once again for making it possible for me to have the confidence to swim.
Everything has been very good.
Booking was friendly and I had my taster session very soon after the initial call.
Jenna at my lesson really good too. I felt a little apprehensive but she told me when the pool would be quiet and what she says works.
The instructor is amazing I can not fault her, from the first moments of the first lesson it's been fantastic, as a grown man there was a certain element of self awareness having swimming lessons at my age, but that was dispelled immediately. The only problem and why it's not got 5 stars is the size of the pool is small, so sometimes it can feel crowded and also it's not very long to let you get a rhythm going in it before you have to stop again. Otherwise I would've give it 5 stars
Last year have been quite happy with 1:1 excellent training received from my instructor Andy. As a first time swimmer in my later age, his excellent training gave me confidence and was able to learn basic steps. Unfortunately could not complete my last lesson of Aug 2019 due to sudden personal commitments. However very kindly SwimNow held my lesson until I was ready to come back, which I thought I will get back to it soon, after making sure I make use of the lessons whenever I get free time.

Andy kindly messaged couple of times to check my progress but as it was 6 months over I did not expect SwimNow to hold my owed lesson.
I am so great full that Andy confirmed that Alister after all above delay he has decided to hold my lesson.
This is a great incentive for me for their such kind and generous consideration.
I will Recommend Andy anytime for his excellent training and ability of tailoring to each individual’s capability.
Looking forward to catchup at the point I left. Many Thanks to Andy, Alister & SwimNow.
So pleased I learned to swim with Swim Now.
I was always unsure of going into a pool or the sea in case I got out of my depth. I am now far more confident and looking forward to putting what I have learned into practice.
Thank you Jenna for your patience your a star
Mick
Excellent teacher and very friendly...
I found Swim now excellent. After my initial phone call everyone was very accommodating. I booked 12 lessons with Dominique, after 4 lessons I managed to swim a third of the pool unaided which was a major achievement as I’m 68 years old and was scared of the water. I cannot praise Dominique highly enough, with her patience & encouragement I’m sure I will achieve my goal of learning to swim.
Pete (Sheffield) is a great coach and has helped me to improve my technique, as well as introducing me to the tumble turn which I'm now confident enough to try in my local pool. The facilities are good also, especially the chance for a post lesson sauna session. Much recommended!
I started swimming lessons with Andrea at the Hilton in Manchester. Andrea is a very patient and excellent swim instructor. Ive had 12 lessons and Andrea got me water confident and taught me the front crawl and breast stroke just need to practise what ive learnt, throughly enjoyed the 1 to 1 lessons. My experience with swimnow has been great, the venue is great and staff there are very friendly. Once again thanks to Andrea for being a great instructor.
My 4 year old boy has highly enjoyed 1:1 sessions with Gill who is competent and very patient.
Great progress and swimming tips for parents to continue.
I decided to learn to swim for health reasons, and have always wanted that one 2 one support. Andy is my instructor who is very patient and tries to make me feel relaxed each session while we talk about anything. I would have given a 5 but that's not on Andy, it's simply the cost. I have paid a lot of money for 6 lessons but when you have fear, someone in their 40's and a personality that is hard to break I don't think 6 lessons are enough. I can't afford to do more lessons with swim now, but Andy has started to make me trust the water, just know I will not be swimming. Packages and cost maybe should consider the requirements of the swimmer? Enjoying use of facilities, and expertise on the instructor. Thanks Andy you're definitely helping. 🙂
SwimNow UK is rated 4.81 based on 333 reviews