SwimNow UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend SwimNow UK
2 - 3 Hours
Read SwimNow UK  Reviews

Tell us how SwimNow UK made you happy
They have been very good all the way through the six week course. The instructor Sam has been outstanding with my daughter goergia she has loved every minute. They set out a plan to get her swimming in six weeks by 4 weeks she could swim 1 length. Would highly recommend
My daughter is 5 years old and has the 1-1 lessons with Swim now. It is amazing how far she has come on with her swimming so confident in the water and it is all thanks to Andy her instructor. He is so patient and has built her confidence in such a short time. We will definitely be renewing our lessons with Swim Now as know my daughter only wants to do swimming with Andy. He is also very good communicating with the parents too. He checks in each week just to check everything ok for next lesson and as I dont attend he gives me regular updates on her progress. You could not ask for more from Andy. He is the reason we staying. He us a credit to Swim Now
We use the 1 to 1 lessons for my 5 year old daughter. We could not ask for a better service than what we get with Andy her teacher he is brilliant. He is main reason we stay and will continue to stay with swim now as my daughter has so much confidence in Andy that she cant wait for each week. We get a regular message from Andy too prior to lesson just to confirm everything ok for next lesson. As I dont attend my husband does Andy has even messaged me with his she has got on each week. His way of teaching has done amazing for my daughter. Just cant thank him enough. A massive credit to swim now.
I have had a fear of water since I was a child. I am now in my fifties and still have that fear of water. I am determined to conquer it with the help of Swim Now. I have the upmost trust in my instructor, Gill, and little by little my confidence is growing. I am not quite there yet, but each week I surprise myself with things I would never have done in the past. Trusting your instructor is the key to success and I feel secure with the one to one sessions. Its great!
I am 52 and wanted to learn to swim properly. I took a taster 1 hour session in Manchester and it was fantastic, informative and I learnt so much just in that hour alone; Andrea was my coach and she couldn’t have been better. Unfortunately I just found the £80 per session too expensive.
SwimNow have been great for my son. It’s really helped him gain confidence and he really enjoys his lessons. He’s come on so much from his first lesson. Would highly recommend the team. Thank you.
SwimNow UK has been a great experience. They were communicative with setting up the lessons and Jenna my daughter’s swim coach was brilliant. She really helped my daughter improve her strokes and got rid of her bad habits. Thank you Jenna!
A very brief but enormous thank you to Pete for putting up with an ex sports coach and getting him to his goal in ‘6’ lessons!!!!despite covid, bank holidays etc etc?!I promise I will make unconscious competence within the month!!!!!
Good luck with all new clients in future... hope they are as determined but less opinionated!!?!? Keep up the encoragement and enthusiasm.
John McConnell
I can't speak highly enough of Pete the instructor who has been coaching my 8 year old daughter for 5 weeks now.
My daughter previously tried group lessons but I believe through their lack of understanding her fear of going underwater they actually made it worse. She became more embarrassed and anxious with every lesson.
She has now had 5 lessons with Pete and what can I say she is like a different child!, every lesson she progressess further and further and at such a fast rate it's amazing to see.
Pete has really gained her trust and no two lessons are the same.
You also feel they progress your child at a really good speed where they are not held back or pushed behond there capabilities.
I'm so glad I went with these guys it will be life changing for my little girl.
I had a block of 6 swimming lessons to learn freestyle. I went to Sheffield Mercure and Pete is the instructor there. He is calm and patient and if you do not get an exercise he will alter it or change it completely.

Thanks Pete
I’ve had a few lessons with Swim Now and have thoroughly enjoyed every session, choosing Swim Now has been one of the best decisions I’ve made and it’s been money well spent. Dominic has been a great instructor, he has an extremely calm and patient vibe which has put me at ease and his encouraging feedback has helped my confidence grow. My attitude towards swimming has changed positively and I can’t get enough of it thanks to Swim Now!
Hilton Newcastle.
James is an excellent swimming instructor. He worked out straight away where my faults lay and had me swimming on my first lesson.
Really looking forward to my next lesson.
Thanks James
Pete who is based at Mercure, Sheffield, has been brilliant, very informative and puts you at ease whilst encouraging you to push aswell. I’ve got a few more lessons left but would definately recommend Pete to any adults wanting to learn to swim.

Cheers Pete 👍
Pete who is based at Murcure, Sheffield, has been brilliant, very informative and puts you at ease whilst encouraging you to push aswell. I’ve got a few more lessons left but would definately recommend Pete to any adults wanting to learn to swim.

Cheers Pete 👍
Absolutely great lessons and professional, friendly staff. Dominic is amazing with our autistic son. Highly recommend SwimNow
I’ve been learning to swim in Sheffield with Pete this week and I can’t believe how much I’ve learned in such a short time! I was very nervous, being an adult learner with no swimming experience and a fear of water, but Pete put me completely at ease. He explains everything clearly and simply, is enthusiastic and encouraging, and is very professional. My confidence in moving in the water has grown immensely and I actually look forward to getting in the water which I never thought I’d do! It’s hard to believe how much progress I’ve made in a short time. Swim Now was definitely the right choice for swimming lessons. Thank you Pete!
Leah has been amazing with my daughter and has built her confidence in the water with such ease. My daughter is so excited to start her lessons again after lockdown.
Great service and brilliant teacher
Leah is a fantastic teacher, both my children have progressed so much since they started lessons here. SwinNow Uk also take the time to keep in touch to make sure we are happy. Would definitely recommend to all.
If you have a real desire to learn to swim and conquer your fears or improve your technique and are fed up of putting off group lessons at the local swimming pool, then SwimNow is the best option for focused one on one lessons where I personally have seen significant improvements in my confidence and technique.
The instructor is great at providing feedback whilst ensuring they are listening to what you are experiencing so that they can troubleshoot and change things up if necessary.
The price is significant but so is the amount of progress made across the bundle of lessons. Make sure to cancel lessons 24hrs in advance so not to forfeit your sessions fee.
It's been a very positive experience for me and I would thoroughly recommend!
SwimNow UK is rated 4.82 based on 350 reviews