SwimNow UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend SwimNow UK
2 - 3 Hours
Read SwimNow UK  Reviews

Tell us how SwimNow UK made you happy
My experience of the teaching has been excellent.

An online booking system for lessons would be really beneficial to ensure that you can book slots in advance. This would be really helpful for people who work/have children and have limited availability to ensure that they are able to book sessions for the duration of their course in advance.
My children had a block of one to one lessons with Pete. He was really great with them - friendly and fun and had lots of great ideas to help the children learn. Even over a short time, I’ve seen a big difference in their confidence and skills. They’ve all had a great time and we would definitely recommend these lessons!
I decided to learn to swim for health reasons, and have always wanted that one 2 one support. Andy is my instructor who is very patient and tries to make me feel relaxed each session while we talk about anything. I would have given a 5 but that's not on Andy, it's simply the cost. I have paid a lot of money for 6 lessons but when you have fear, someone in their 40's and a personality that is hard to break I don't think 6 lessons are enough. I can't afford to do more lessons with swim now, but Andy has started to make me trust the water, just know I will not be swimming. Packages and cost maybe should consider the requirements of the swimmer? Enjoying use of facilities, and expertise on the instructor. Thanks Andy you're definitely helping. 🙂
Great coaching, calmed my nerves, well worth it!
My instructor Kaitlin was amazing to work with. I learnt a lot and gained confidence in the water. would recommend
Very good tutor knows er stuff
Kaitlyn provided a relaxed environment and was happy to go at my pace, offering excellent advice and helpful feedback which helped improve my technique after just 1hr.
it is good ,i like it it has given me new skills to swim
Big thank you to Monika for her patience, encouragement and her caring attitude . I was a little uncomfortable being in the pool with other people from the gym as I wasn’t expecting anyone else to be there. Monika made me feel at ease and soon didn’t notice others. My confidence in the water has improved so much that I recently went to Portugal and actually enjoyed the pool at the villa. I can swim on my back much better than front. Breathing and getting the arms technique needs practicing. This is the best thing I could have done. I wish I could afford further lessons. But I’ll think about saving for the improvers course. Thank you Monika, thank you SwimNow👍🏽 Definitely recommend
I am learning something.
I have improved.
I am going more slowly than I hoped.
It is expensive.
The techniques Dominic and Megan taught me have me so much confidence. I honestly thought I'd never enjoy swimming under water and on my back but I achieved these skills in just one course. I'm hoping to book another block when I get chance to push myself further.
Very good service and my swimming has really improved just over 6 lessons. I would give a 5 star review but I think they could improve in three areas
1. Take video's on before and after because you would be able to see how much improvement you've made.
2.Give more praise and encouragement ( I thrive and perform better when I'm given good feedback)
3. A clear plan on what areas you'll be focusing on over the 6 sessions
Learning to swim at 70. Maria is a great and patient tutor based at Manchester Hilton - excellent facilities combined with an excellent tutor.
(Manchester) - Posted 1 year ago
Well done Alan,
Learning to swim later in life isn't easy
All the best with your swimming.
Best wishes, Alistair Mills, Owner, Swim Now
Absolutely excellent service, really helped develop the skill I was looking to work on through a highly experienced teacher.
Great instructor Andy enjoyed leaning to swim still need to have some more lesson,I’m still not very Confident in the water,I think swim now need to give you some of the lessons in a big pool, because it is still a bit overwhelming if you have never been in one even if you can swim
Oliver is a brilliant instructor and gave me more confidence in the water in a short space of time than I would have ever thought possible. I am extremely grateful for his patience and support. The only reason I haven't awarded a 5 is that the hourly cost (over 3 times the cost of a driving lesson) is restrictive.
Emily is a great instructor and handled my nervous 8 year old perfectly - she was kind but firm and Laura made great progress.
Highly recommended
Thanks Emily
Very good experience for a 4 year old ... thank you
Have really enjoyed learning to swim and my instructor has been patient. I started having a real fear of water, and after the first lesson I was already swimming a few strokes unaided. The lessons are expensive, however the one on one time and attention that you get is great! The facilities are excellent and the pools I have learned in have been quiet and not intimidating.
Good trainer but a little expensive.
SwimNow UK is rated 4.81 based on 333 reviews