SwimNow UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend SwimNow UK
2 - 3 Hours
Read SwimNow UK  Reviews

Tell us how SwimNow UK made you happy
My son absolutely loved the lessons with Amy, she built a great relationship with him so that he trusted her and became confident in the water. He made great progress in a short amount of time because it's 1:1 he had her undivided attention and could build on previous lessons Would definitely recommend!
I had lessons with Leah as a 6 hour starter pack but then decided to get an additional 3 hours on top because I was enjoying them so much. As a young adult I was nervous to start swimming lessons from scratch feeling as though people might judge me for not being able to swim. But with Leah as my teacher I no longer feel like that. She was never condescending and was just so down to earth. I ended up picking up swimming really quickly thanks to her teaching. I really couldn't recommend her enough. Swim now as a company have been really excellent through lockdown and kept me updated to when lessons would be continuing. In terms of pricing, it is expensive but I strongly believe the price reflects on the great quality of teaching. I don't believe I would have picked up swimming as anywhere as fast had it not been for the excellent quality of teaching at Swim Now. Thank you Leah for teaching me and thank you Swim Now for the great service you provide 😁 xx
My daughter is 9 years old and was only just swimming before LockDown due to confidence in the water issues. We decided not to rebook with one of the two 1-2-1 companies we had used previously due to constant let downs and venue changes. We had even had one occasion where the teacher just simply didn't show up. I felt that SwimNow was a little more expensive than we were used to paying but now i know why! My daughter, Gabriella, has a teacher called Bryony at Telford Golf Club. The facilities are excellent but the real winner is that we get to have Bryony as a teacher. She is exceptional with Gabriella. Just the right mix of reassuring but firm enough so that we are seeing some great results after just 3 weeks. With in-school lessons looming we knew this was something we had to crack and with Bryony's help and understanding, i'm sure that this time we will. Thanks to all of the SwimNow team :) xx
Had my assessment today and really enjoyed the session, Lisa was amazing, made me feel at ease and made me feel very confident in the water, looking forward to further sessions
Leah has been an amazing instructor with my two boys. Her teaching techniques are fantastic and she’s been very patience with both of them. Highly recommend Leah to anyone who’s looking for a professional swimming instructor!
My son had swimming lessons with Andy in Leicester, he was patient and ensured my son had fun whilst learning. within a short while he was already perfecting a backcrawl.
Bryony has helped the girls with thier confidence in the pool and they both adore her. Week 3 and they can do.more thank they have ever done.
Amy has been great with both my children. She is a patient, and encouraging instructor. My youngest was not too confident in the water but Amy always addresses any concerns he has immediately. Within 6 lessons they are swimming unaided on their back and jumping in from the poolside. I’ve signed up for another twelve sessions and I’m looking forward to seeing their progress continue.
I enjoyed my taster session and learnt some new things in a short time. I need to go away and practice. My tutor was patient, very encouraging and empowering.
I wanted to improve my front crawl stroke to enable me to compete in triathlons. After a set of 6 lessons I was pleased with the progress and booked a second set to develop speed and stamina. I can now open water swim which I never thought possible. I would never have got to this competence without one to one coaching.
Excellent service. Communication is great from everyone and the teaching is excellent. My kids are really enjoying their swimming lessons.
Amy has been an incredible teacher for our 8 and 5 yr old. They were already really competent in the water but she recognised that and improved them in their first lesson. We were only going to pay for a block of 6 lessons as it isn’t cheap but will be continuing- shes THAT good
My son (aged 6) has loved his lessons with Amy who has been consistently patient, encouraging and kind with him. He has made massive progress in 7 lessons and has hugely benefited from the 1:1 nature of the lessons. He is so sad that they have now come to an end; he says “Amy is the best swimming teacher”.
Amy is the most incredible teacher, she is calm, reassuring, consistent and unbelievably patient with my two boys who lack confidence in the water. I can’t rate Amy and the SwimNow team highly enough!
Timely responses to inquiries, and early start of lessons.
Pete has made learning to swim fun . Lucas has made so much progress and his confidence has grown He loves going swimming now and this is due to Pete’s time and patience with him . I would recommend thoroughly
Not the cheapest but amazing service from all the office/organisers and Jenna is an absolutely fabulous teacher. My twins are developing quickly and she has the patience to deal with both my confident girl and my shy/nervous boy. Thank you. Would highly recommend.
The communication has been excellent, instructor messages before every session and is very accommodating with changes. The instructor had the pupil swimming on her back within 15 minutes of being in the pool on the first lesson.
Joanne was really kind and had lots of different activities to make the lesson fun.
Pete in Sheffield has been an excellent teacher for my nephew who is 14. He has massively improved his confidence in the water and made learning to swim fun with just the right level of challenge for a teenager. The weekly one to one lessons are a great way of developing skills.
SwimNow UK is rated 4.81 based on 435 reviews