SwimNow UK Reviews

Based on 802 reviews
2 - 3 Hours
Read SwimNow UK  Reviews

Tell us how SwimNow UK made you happy
Robyn is a very knowledgeable swimming instructor, who tailored the sessions to suit me and my goals. Always felt at ease in the sessions and was given the tools to develop outside of my lessons to improve where was most needed. Would highly recommend no matter your skill level or age.
Very friendly and professional approach to swimming with experienced swimming instructors. I couldn't swim at all, and as an adult learning to swim can be a little intimidating. Swim now makes it really relaxed and comfortable! Highly recommend if you would like to learn to swim and are an adult, no matter your age.
As a 59 year old non swimmer. I was fairly anxious about taking the plunge (excuse the pun). I went to an induction session and was meet by Robyn who is one of the instructors in Manchester. She quickly made me relax and gave me far more water confidence than I expected in an hour session. So I booked a block of 6 lessons. I am so happy with the level I was able to get to over that period that I no longer feel self conscious about not being able to swim. Even going to do some scuba diving. SwimNow U.K. and Robyn in particular are friendly, encouraging, patient and knowledgeable. I would recommend them to anyone of any age
We searched for swimming lessons and due to Covid there was no availability locally. I saw Swindon advertised and thought I'd give it a go. I was so pleased we did. The location was easy to get to with good facilities and the teaching was excellent. Our son went from little confidence to cheerfully jumping in and asking for extra lessons. The admin staff are very helpful too. Would definitely recommend.
I contacted SwimNow in September 2021 with the intention to supplement my daughters school swimming lessons. The communication with Alistair Mills was timely and I was told there was a waiting list. I placed a deposit, waited and was soon told lessons could start the following January at Everlast fitness club, Pickford Street in Macclesfield with a swimming instructor named Robyn Lonyon. My daughter was very excited about her lessons and this only increased upon meeting Robyn. Robyn conducts her lessons in a through, encouraging and patient manor and both my Wife and I highly recommend her as an instructor. The venue is also very good, clean and the lessons are conducted with plenty of space available. My daughter is now very confident in the water and very much enjoyed her time with Robyn.
I was in training for an open swim comp and needed to improve my technique and confidence. Robyn gave me tailor made lessons to accomplish both. I would definitely recommend for both experienced and starter swimmers
SwimNow has helped me gain some water confidence after a childhood trauma put me off swimming. Much gratitude to Robyn, my fantastic coach. Very friendly and always encouraging and reassuring. Her lessons are personal and always enjoyable. Started at my level (which to be honest wasn't much) and gradually and subtly upped the levels. She never allows me to give up. Now I feel like a completely different person in water. Thank you Robyn. Worthwhile investment💯
I am so pleased to have joined swim now. I was terrified of swimming on my back, Robyn my coach is wonderful not only by teaching me to gain water confidence, but making the lessons enjoyable. She contacts me after a lesson to give a reassuring message on progress which really does help too. I am 65 years old, if I can do this anyone can. Big thank you Robyn couldn't have done it without you. If you are hesitating about learning to swim give them a ring and talk your options through everyone is so helpful and understanding. I am posting this anonymously as I want to surprise my grandchildren when we all go on holiday later this year .
Robyn is a fantastic teacher and our daughter loves her lessons
Robyn is a great teacher, very friendly and patient and explains everything really well. She is easy to get in contact with and very responsive to messages. I’ve been doing adult improver lessons and can finally feel confident with my head under water! The locations are great - small private pools that you can stand up in which helps with confidence.
I found the lessons as there are few top-up lessons available for adults in the Manchester area. I can wholly recommend to anyone who wants to increase their swimming confidence with an experienced teacher who tailors lessons to you. Robyn took the lesson step-by-step in a way that built confidence, and I progressed a huge amount in just a few lessons, which I can now put into practice! I am excited to return to learn more!
Robyn is a fabulous teacher, very patient, calm and explains things in a clear and easy to understand way. I feel I have made a lot of progress since she started teaching me, and I am now a lot more confident in water. She has helped me finally master underwater breathing and I am starting to feel more confident with backstroke. I highly recommend her.
Started having lessons with Robyn at swimnow and am so happy I did. She has been so patient with me as I am brand new to swimming in my later years. She is always giving good tips and plenty of encouragement to keep me motivated. Definitely recommend her to anyone 👌🏾 😁
I have had an excellent experience starting my swimming lessons as an absolute beginner with Robyn. She has been friendly, accommodating and super helpful. I already feel confident getting in the pool after a couple of classes.
Robyn has been extremely patient, helpful and supportive in teaching me as an adult how to improve my swimming technique. Her professional, friendly and skilful manner has given me some fantastic results. I would strongly recommend her to teach swimming to all ages and capabilities.
Robyn is a wonderful instructor and always made sure to accommodate my working hours. She is very friendly and an excellent teacher, she has a lot of patience and I feel much more confident in my swimming now. Sadly I couldn’t continue lessons due to my budget, but if I could start again I’d definitely chose Robyn!
My daughter (7) has just started her lessons with Robyn. She was very nervous but Robyn has been excellent and really patient with her. Couldn't recommend more highly. Thank you Robyn!
Sarah is an inspirational and life changing instructor. Having a severe phobia of water from a young age I was very nervous. From the very first lesson Sarah was so reassuring and gave me such a feeling of trust that I have done things I would never have imagined a few weeks ago. Honestly the best thing I have ever done for myself and I cannot praise Sarah highly enough for her patience and understanding! A real asset to the Swim Now team
Swim now offers excellent one to one swimming lessons. My instructor Isabel was brilliant. She closely watched the errors in my technique and explained how to correct it in a very sensible and practical manner which helped me to learn quicker. I certainly recommend Isabel and swim now for lessons irrespective of whether one is a beginner or just trying to improve technique.
Holly has been a wonderful professional instructor throughout the course of the swimming lessons. She’s very accommodating and friendly, I’ve found that time always flies when we’re doing lessons! Highly recommend taking lessons with Holly 😊👍🏽
SwimNow UK is rated 4.83 based on 802 reviews