Sweatband.com Reviews

4.3
Based on 474 reviews
Read Sweatband.com Reviews

About Sweatband.com:

We are Sweatband.com - Your no.1 sports superstore!
For over a decade we've been selling sports and fitness equipment through both our website and our central London showroom.
We are a Google Certified store, which means Google confirm that our customer service is of the highest level and we despatch orders with the utmost reliability. But we're not just online! Come and find us in our showroom near Oxford Circus and talk to one of our specialist advisors.
We strive to offer our customers the best, most competitive possible deals online.

support@sweatband.com

Geoffโ€‹
Sweatband.com 5 star review on 1st February 2022
Amjid Y
Mark H
Three months on, it still hasn't arrived The company is a logistics disaster
The trampoline is durable, nice and easy to set up. I bought one based on customer's reviews I read on the website. I will definitely recommend it.
On time delivery, good quality. Love it .
Qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq
Very good service
Prompt and efficient service
Easy to use. No complaints
Unfortunately I have been unable to use my exercise bike as I am unable to securely attach the seat and receive error messages on the display. I have tried to contact your shop (by phone) to ask for assistance as i originally asked for it to be assembled for me, but consistently listen to answerphone messages. My daughter needs to use the bike for physiotherapy following back surgery and i would be grateful if someone could contact me please.
Fast, free delivery. Good value.
I have had this bike for 6 months and it has stopped working. It lost power during a workout and now will not power up at all. Under guarantee but manufacturer has said they have no parts available and I must return the bike. Very poor
Excellent service and fast delivery
Excellent Outstanding
Excellent service, good price, well communicated delivery
Ordering straight forward and quick delivery.
Good Quality shuttles and fast delivery.
Your service is excellent and I am really pleased with your quick delivery, also you are the only retailer in sports who is giving Free delivery over ยฃ15....๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ‘
Great company with great communication
Good product. Super fast delivery!
Delivered on time and good product. Mislead on Quidco as said upto 7% cashback. Will shop around next time as got less than 1% cashback. Live and learn. Other purchases through Quidco lived upto expectations.
A competitive, easy-to-use website that has a good range of fitness merchandise.
Sweatband.com is rated 4.3 based on 474 reviews