Supplemented.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Supplemented.co.uk
Read Supplemented.co.uk Reviews

About Supplemented.co.uk:

Supplemented.co.uk is an online store selling vitamins, minerals and food supplements.

Tell us how Supplemented.co.uk made you happy
Supplemented charge 2 different prices for pumpkin seed capsules. If you order direct it's £11.99 for 180 whereas eBay price is £8.99. They refused to refund the difference when I complained. What a way to run a business!
The goods were shipped without proper delivery details provided by me. The shipment came to the right location but local postal service provider wasn't able to deliver the parcel due to poor order details from Supplemented. The parcel was shipped back to Supplemented. Supplemented refused to refund my money and I had to claim refund from my credit card provider. Wouldn't recommend this scammer company to anyone.
I'm very disappointed, never recive my order!
Very disappointed have to take ,6 a day do doesn't work out cheap
Very poor service. It's almost 10 days and I didn't receive my parcel.
I haven’t received my product and it’s been a week now. With no explanation.
I bought the zinc max tablets and they were damp. I also had no change after consuming them. They broke as soon as packet was opened.
Still not received my goods ,so not very happy.
Non ho ancora ricevuto nulla
Still not received my order from 15 February now 1 March. Contacted via customer services but had no response. Not at all happy.
I had very poor experience with 'supplemented.co.uk'. 'supplemented.co.uk' only shipped part of my order. I have emailed them numerous times, requesting to be refunded for the missing items from the order and they have not done so. No offer of a resolution whatsoever. Overall, customer service is very poor and I had to chase them for a response multiple times, to which no solution was offered. All in all, they robbed me for significant sum of money. I do not recommend 'supplemented.co.uk' at all.
Not impressed. I placed an order on the 5th Feb - had to download an app to try and track my package. The app said it was 'shipped' with no tracking details on the 7th and have still not received my order - it's now the 18th!
I haven't received product yet and no reply to my query about delivery. Products have been good when bought via Amazon
What i can write? Still waiting for my order. I order 8 days ago and nothing. No parcel, no emails about late. Nothing...
Still wanting for it to come cansealed order
At the moment I am very disappointed......I order my iteam 9 days ago.......I paid for next day delivery £5.00 .I got notication saying my iteam would be delayed .....by 3 days ....I emailed asking for my £5.00 delivery charge .I was very happy that my £5.00 was refunded .....my new date for delivery was monday of this week ......which again was be delivered.....li did send an email explaining were is my delivery...all I was sent was my tracking number , which I already had .....I've been tracking my order the last date of activity is the 15th feb .....I have contacted dpd the courier my iteam is still not arrived there.....I have now forwarded another email explaining this ......asking to investigate what's happening......I have asked for a replacement or a refund if the situation hasn't been sorted .....I would appreciate a email.back to day 21st January 2021
I ordered this product but I can't use it as I'm diabetics and the pills can interacts badly with diabetes medication, maybe it should have a warning on the product page.
Order some supplements next day delivery they charge me £5 extra for next day delivery but been more then week didn’t receive it yet email them again no response.poor service I don’t recomed them
I ordered my supplement nearly 2 weeks ago and it still hasn’t arrived. It’s Xmas eve now so it’s going to be another few days before I get it ( if I get it ) this is the second time you’ve done this to me . It’s going to be your last
Inexistência de qualquer informação quanto ao envio da encomenda já paga e código de rastreio do despacho.
Supplemented.co.uk is rated 4.70 based on 1,809 reviews