Supplemented.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Supplemented.co.uk
Read Supplemented.co.uk Reviews

About Supplemented.co.uk:

Supplemented.co.uk is an online store selling vitamins, minerals and food supplements.

Tell us how Supplemented.co.uk made you happy
Excellent and fast delivery.
Excellent product. Prompt delivery. Very eco aware packaging. Well priced
I was very excited to order from here on 25th september a total of 6 items costing over £40. However when my package arrived on a few days later it was missing 3 items (bundle). I used online contact form and no answer. Then emailed customer service and got a response on 30th sep apologising saying it was left off and they will get it sent same day. It is now 4th oct and no items have been received. Its too early to see if the products have been any good but the service def needs to improve... disappointed.
Disappointed with the labelling and information on the packaging of the supplements I bought from Supplemented. The 'use by' label was blank. There was no manufacturing date. There was no indication of where the ingredients were sourced or manufactured. The ingredients list contained 'gelatin' without indicating if this gelatin was sourced from beef or pork. This information is important to people who have to avoid certain ingredients for medical or dietary reasons. I emailed the company and they did reply with the missing information but to be frank it should have been on the packet. I won't be using this company again.
Fantastick service. Great price for the products and I loved that I didn't have to stay at home for the delivery, cause it could be fitted throughy letter box.
I ordered from you Cinnamon (Ceylon) pills. This cinnamon does not have the negative side effects of Cinnamon cassia or Cinnamon bark. The latter contains Cumarin, which is a poison and harms the liver. Thus people who take Cinnamon daily to prevent (or cure) Diabetes 2 need to care, that they only take Ceylon Cinnamon (Cinnamonum Zeylanicum). I was very disappointed from you, as you sent me the unhealthy and cheap Cinnamon bark (mentioned on the package). In cannot trust your company any more. You do not show the ethics of a responsible health care provider. I asked you to refund the payment, but including my additional costs for package, when sending you back the Cinnamon. But you just repaid the bill (GBP 15.99) on my Credit Card. Thus I want to know, if you do not want the Cinnamon back (3 x 2000 mg) - I will then treat it as waste. Regards Hubert Cibis
I would love to write a review, but I would prefer to receive and use the product first!
Supplemented.co.uk is rated 4.69 based on 1,547 reviews