Supplemented.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Supplemented.co.uk
Read Supplemented.co.uk Reviews

About Supplemented.co.uk:

Supplemented.co.uk is an online store selling vitamins, minerals and food supplements.

Tell us how Supplemented.co.uk made you happy
Great until things go wrong! I was happy with the products at first but then they started to come through damaged... the packet would contain loads of powder with broken tablets at the bottom. I emailed the company several times and didn't receive any replies. Such a shame!
Product has not done what was promised.
A good price but still waiting for my purchase to arrive despite receiving a dispatch email over a week ago. A message to customer support hasn’t even been acknowledged!
Products come at a reasonable price if they come at all. Delivery is shockingly slow. I’ve waited more than a week for delivery of all orders I’ve placed. I can get similar products from Amazon with free next day delivery
Very good delivery But did not respond to any email enquiries
I have not received my item yet been more than 7 days disappointed
I paid for 48 hour delivery and it came a week later! Not happy
Very poor with communication. I asked three simple questions about medicine I was going to buy. But no one bother to reply and answer. How do you expect people to buy something from you. For me customer service and help is very important.
2 csomag zöld héjú kagyló kapszulát rendeltem 180db-ost, és csak 1 csomag érkezett. E-mailen írtam reklamációt, de semmi vàlasz Nem érkezett.
Ordered and paid for 360 Turmeric Tablets, only received 180, 2 packs of 90. Still waiting for rest as promised by an emmail.
I was very excited to order from here on 25th september a total of 6 items costing over £40. However when my package arrived on a few days later it was missing 3 items (bundle). I used online contact form and no answer. Then emailed customer service and got a response on 30th sep apologising saying it was left off and they will get it sent same day. It is now 4th oct and no items have been received. Its too early to see if the products have been any good but the service def needs to improve... disappointed.
I have purchased vitamin supplements from Supplemented.co.uk before and found the products to be excellent. This time however, the same ordered item - Vit C with Rosehip 500mg were completely different. Instead of a capsule shape, it was a general tablet. Tablets were/are disintegrating in the packet. My children don’t like taking them because they dissolve instantly on the tongue. Am not even sure it is the same product?! Very disappointed! I have included pics of the first order I had (capsule shape) and the latest of supposedly the same product? The tablets are powdery and broken.
Usually very good but on last order paid for six packets but only received four told you and said two more had be sent but not received them yet
order not received have asked you to resend have had no response to that request not impressed
Disappointing. I purchased the wrong product and immediately tried to cancel it, it was sent anyway - and I was charged. I received the offer of a refund, and yet when I asked for a refund, I was ignored. I emailed again, asking for a response, and was ignored. I have used Supplemented before, but I won't use them again.
Disappointed with the labelling and information on the packaging of the supplements I bought from Supplemented. The 'use by' label was blank. There was no manufacturing date. There was no indication of where the ingredients were sourced or manufactured. The ingredients list contained 'gelatin' without indicating if this gelatin was sourced from beef or pork. This information is important to people who have to avoid certain ingredients for medical or dietary reasons. I emailed the company and they did reply with the missing information but to be frank it should have been on the packet. I won't be using this company again.
It said it was dispatched a week ago but still haven't arrived. No reply from Supplemented, either.
I'm very happy with the prices, the product and the service, but postage is high and each and every parcel I have received the last few weeks (4 or 5) has been severely damaged and the last one was even open - except for delivery - I'm would recommend supplement
The delivery service is appalling. I have emailed many times but I just never get a specific straight answer :(
I ordered from you Cinnamon (Ceylon) pills. This cinnamon does not have the negative side effects of Cinnamon cassia or Cinnamon bark. The latter contains Cumarin, which is a poison and harms the liver. Thus people who take Cinnamon daily to prevent (or cure) Diabetes 2 need to care, that they only take Ceylon Cinnamon (Cinnamonum Zeylanicum). I was very disappointed from you, as you sent me the unhealthy and cheap Cinnamon bark (mentioned on the package). In cannot trust your company any more. You do not show the ethics of a responsible health care provider. I asked you to refund the payment, but including my additional costs for package, when sending you back the Cinnamon. But you just repaid the bill (GBP 15.99) on my Credit Card. Thus I want to know, if you do not want the Cinnamon back (3 x 2000 mg) - I will then treat it as waste. Regards Hubert Cibis
Supplemented.co.uk is rated 4.70 based on 1,803 reviews