Supplemented.co.uk Reviews

4.7
Based on 2,674 reviews
Read Supplemented.co.uk Reviews

About Supplemented.co.uk:

Supplemented.co.uk is an online store selling vitamins, minerals and food supplements.

Tell us how Supplemented.co.uk made you happy
On the website it did not mention the capsules were made of Bovine. I gave the product to someone else. I would not use it
Item not received and a refund was done as company said no more delivery to Malta.
Good range and quick delivery. However I returned 1 item next day with recorded delivery, 3 weeks later, no refund, no reply to emails and locked out of my online account.
I have still not received my order and this was placed on 20th January.
No difference to my blood sugar reading at all
I hope my pills are of good quality, but, alas, it's been two weeks and I've still not received them.
I was very disappointed I paid an extra £5 for next day delivery but didn't receive my product until 5 days later???
I've ordered ashwagandha and 5htp from them everything was fine the ashwagandha it's perfect. I had side effects on 5htp and I've spoken to someone after many tries to return them i posted them 5 days ago first class and they don't reply anymore and don't want to give my refund for the pills!! Poor quality customer service!
They never bothered to reply to mu email
I received the wrong item in my order. I have contacted your customer service dept but so far nobody has replied.
Ordered 10 days ago still not delivered.
Great until things go wrong! I was happy with the products at first but then they started to come through damaged... the packet would contain loads of powder with broken tablets at the bottom. I emailed the company several times and didn't receive any replies. Such a shame!
Product has not done what was promised.
A good price but still waiting for my purchase to arrive despite receiving a dispatch email over a week ago. A message to customer support hasn’t even been acknowledged!
Products come at a reasonable price if they come at all. Delivery is shockingly slow. I’ve waited more than a week for delivery of all orders I’ve placed. I can get similar products from Amazon with free next day delivery
Very good delivery But did not respond to any email enquiries
I have not received my item yet been more than 7 days disappointed
I paid for 48 hour delivery and it came a week later! Not happy
Very poor with communication. I asked three simple questions about medicine I was going to buy. But no one bother to reply and answer. How do you expect people to buy something from you. For me customer service and help is very important.
2 csomag zöld héjú kagyló kapszulát rendeltem 180db-ost, és csak 1 csomag érkezett. E-mailen írtam reklamációt, de semmi vàlasz Nem érkezett.
Supplemented.co.uk is rated 4.69 based on 2,674 reviews