Supplemented.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Supplemented.co.uk
Read Supplemented.co.uk Reviews

About Supplemented.co.uk:

Supplemented.co.uk is an online store selling vitamins, minerals and food supplements.

Tell us how Supplemented.co.uk made you happy
Supplemented charge 2 different prices for pumpkin seed capsules. If you order direct it's £11.99 for 180 whereas eBay price is £8.99. They refused to refund the difference when I complained. What a way to run a business!
Excellent Service
I am pleased to find this company. The product is good; sensibly packaged; fairly priced and the service is excellent.
Great online retailer! My item was dispatched and delivered very quickly, free p&p as well which is always nice. Great customer service and communication. Couldn't ask for more!
How would I know I've only just started taking them
Good price and speedy delivery. Thank you.
Looks a very serious seller- well organised and reliable given my first orders.Product will be used later. Hoping it will be ok.
Very pleased with the speedy service and good value for money.
Easy to order, delivered within three working days. X
I have been taking oil of evening primrose oil capsules for years now and find they really help,your capsules are good quality and inexpensive really glad I found you.
Took a bit long to come but I got exactly what I asked for. By far the best deals I’ve ever found.
Definitely recommend. Everything is quality.
Delivered very quickly. Great product. Will buy again.
Quick delivery time, and the products are of good quality and at an affordable price. Very pleased with the product and will be ordering more.
Quality products affordable prices. I'm a competitive natural bodybuilder therefore all my supplements must be pure and verified which these are.
VERY GOOD PRODUCTS AND GREAT SERVICE
Always quick delivery, and the supplements are top quality 😊
Good product
So pleased I found this hassle free company, my very first order arrived well packaged letterbox friendly which has also turned out to be storage friendly as more convenient to store than conventional bottles. Really like the quality and feel of the pouches used. Love the website as each item has objective 'features & benefits' product detail so all the information is in one place so you can make an informed decision and find out a little more about about your product of interest. Wide range of products, will definitely be my preferred supplement supplier going forward. Thank you
Very pleased with the product It arrived very quickly after ordering Thank you
Supplemented.co.uk is rated 4.70 based on 1,803 reviews