Supplemented.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Supplemented.co.uk
Read Supplemented.co.uk Reviews

About Supplemented.co.uk:

Supplemented.co.uk is an online store selling vitamins, minerals and food supplements.

Tell us how Supplemented.co.uk made you happy
Currently using Chromium & Cinnamon, service is excellent, price is very reasonable but as yet I’m unconvinced on the benefits
Took a bit long to come but I got exactly what I asked for. By far the best deals I’ve ever found.
Good product
Normaly 5 Stars but this time delivery is over a week which could be due to the post.
I don’t know about my first order yet cos it has only just arrived, but I can say that I’m already impressed with the price, and great customer experience:)
Quick, cheap, easy
I received my order on time but when I opened the packet some of the vitamins had been crushed and turned to powder . I know they could have been damaged in post but otherwise i was happy the order came on time
Order was efficiently processed and delivered very swiftly. Impossible to vouch for the efficacy of the product, but no reason to doubt the integrity of quality control claims.
I put four stars for the could qulity and fast delivery.. about the product I just had it for couples days so I don't know about the affect. Thank you ali
A good price for the product and quick delivery
It is an organised company and they have a wide range of supplements.
Very easy to use and competitively priced
Good... Getting results slowly
These tablets appear to the good standard I have found from Supplemented.
ALL SEEMS GOOD DELIVERY IS QUICK AND FREE.
Fast delivery in secure package. Happy with products. Zinc max100mg was sent instead of zinc 15 mg as not in stock. Customer service provided assistance.
Easy ordering. Quick delivery. Correct products delivered. Very competitive prices.
Good price and quick delivery. As with most supplements difficult to tell if they have any effect !
Very Happy with the order and delivery.
Arrived on time