Supplemented.co.uk Reviews

4.7
Based on 2,674 reviews
Read Supplemented.co.uk Reviews

About Supplemented.co.uk:

Supplemented.co.uk is an online store selling vitamins, minerals and food supplements.

Tell us how Supplemented.co.uk made you happy
Amazing product
All good in paradise
All is almost OK. except one of the bags containing tablets does not close. It is a faulty bag.
Very good service quick transaction and still testing the ptoduct
I had used this supplement before and was happy to order it again as I feel it is beneficial to my health at age 70. As usual order was delivered very promptly and in good condition.
As a scientist, I know it's really impossible to judge the efficacy of supplements in just one individual. I have Polymyalgia and on the one occasion I stopped the green lipped mussel, the pain did seem to worsen. So I continued with them.
The process was amazing.
Making a bulk purchase online resulted in an excellent price. We also received a fast and prompt delivery (which was free of charge) Recommended!
delivery was good and capsules are easy to swallow. they seem to work reasonably well
Service was fine. Postage and packing fine. Cannot comment on the item itself in such a short time. Only time will tell.
Great Suppliments
Great product will buy again also forward to my friend and he has ordered for his wife
Great ashwagandha for a great price! Speedy delivery.
Order arrived quick and prompt and the quality of the product is good looking forward to ordering more items soon
Updated regularly on package transport. Arrived in good time. However some tablets inside broken.
The order was easy to place and came very quickly
Quick delivery and everything is packed nicely. Not had any issues at all. And the capsules are a good size. Good service.
Easy buying process and swift delivery
Although I'm not sure if the supplements are actually doing me any good ( have been taking for about 2 weeks and haven't noticed any difference) was very impressed with service and delivery
Product arrived within good time and good customer service. Havent been taking the product long enough to see results but no complaints so far!
Supplemented.co.uk is rated 4.69 based on 2,674 reviews