Supplemented.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Supplemented.co.uk
Read Supplemented.co.uk Reviews

About Supplemented.co.uk:

Supplemented.co.uk is an online store selling vitamins, minerals and food supplements.

Tell us how Supplemented.co.uk made you happy
How would I know I've only just started taking them
Not the best package
Very satisfied with the most of your products and with the delibererà time.Thank you
Have never taken this supplement before but recommended for eye care. Delivered by Royal Mail with no problems.
THE TABLETS WERE CRUSHED AND POWDERY AND SOME WERE IN BITS - I DO NOT INTEND TO ORDER THEM AGAIN
This is good for sleep and calming pmt but one tablet made me v sleepy so I wouldnt use it daily this may be different with other users
I don’t think my opinion matters as you said. I sent an email few months ago and it was never answered. Thanks :)
Supplements purchased are of a good quality, unfortunately one packet of supplements that were on the outside of the packaging; a lot of the pills were broken in half, must have had a heavy package dropped on them during transit.
I take supplements to help with my ADHD but found out the hard way some brands contain additives like colourings that really trigger my ADHD symptoms quite severely. I went with Supplemented because they list their ingredients and I could not see the trigger additives listed. However, they still seemed to trigger my ADHD pretty badly after just one day, so I'm assuming the colouring is in there, just not listed. They are the same colour as the other brands (caramel) so I'm guessing so. Can't take any more, don't want to risk it. Apart from them not being very good for their intended purpose, the branding is quite good. The fact that it comes in pouch seems funky until you try to put it away and doesn't fit well in the cupboard and I'm pretty sure it's non-recyclable as it's foil lined. Bottle would have been fine.
Took days time to come. Could gave been quicker. Good product though.
Product arrived on time and all looks well 👍🏼
I can't really write a review as I've only had two tablets, although, if I have any criticism it's that it comes in a pouch rather than a small bottle. I would re-use the bottle with more supplements as and when I re-order, as the pouches are large, whilst the tablets are ver tiny.
A bit disappointed with delivery taking longer than estimated!
I’ve only just started taking these so not much to say at the moment but I will rewrite my review when I see any results I can say great value for money though
Was happy to finally receive my Tribulus tablets. After taking a tablet though within half an hour my tongue went numb and my pupils have dilated. I'm not too worried and will persevere until circumstances dictate otherwise.
I don't got any relevant result. I don't know. Maybe is too soon
I received them today, but there a different colour to the last ones I ordered plus there were 3 loose ones in the packaging, I didn't have a damaged package so no idea why they were there.
They stinkyyy
Haven't tried it yet, hope it will be rewarding
Yet to try the product but they arrived in good condition a little later than expected
Supplemented.co.uk is rated 4.70 based on 1,812 reviews