Supplemented.co.uk Reviews

4.7
Based on 2,674 reviews
Read Supplemented.co.uk Reviews

About Supplemented.co.uk:

Supplemented.co.uk is an online store selling vitamins, minerals and food supplements.

Tell us how Supplemented.co.uk made you happy
I love your Guranà but the problem is that the times of arrival are incredibly long, I've ordered the product three weeks ago and I still haven't received it. I think it would be better for you to choose another shipment method.
Positive : Reliable supplier, wide choice, good descriptions of the supplements, convenient packaging, affordable prices especially compared with prices in France where I live, at least before Brexit (see below). To be improved : I asked the customer relations to change thr e-mail address in my account I was planning to stop using this one, I never got a reply. Expensive shipping fees, no tracking + costly import taxes in France since Brexit, making the price difference not so interesting anymore.
Good well priced products that I received Unfortunately didn’t receive Ashwagandha order for some reason
Not sure what it's suppose to do. But I'm hoping it's helping me to be fit. It helps with sleep. I think its stopping me eating too much
I like the prices and that the company can deliver via the royal mail within a few days. I am not entirely sure on the quality though. For example, 100mr of zinc is a lot and that is what I am also taking but I don't feel I am having this amount. In the past when having higher doses of zinc I would feel it but now I cannot feel it. I know the package makes it cheaper but I would prefer to have the option to buy or to have bottles - pots to then top up with refil. I have even passed to friends about you guys. Anyway, how can you deliver better quality? How can you pass information to me so that I know about the quality in the pack (not from bla bla bla marketing - sales point of view ) but from proven scientific perspective. I DO NOT like to be asked to do reviews. I resent spending my time, opening emails etc. but decided to give you a chance this time. I may unsusbcribe if I see more emails. I hope it was helpful and farewell. I DID NOT LIKE TO SEE YOUR MISTAKE HERE. It made me feel you might have made a mistake with the product you packed to me. YOU ASK ME TO QUALIFY - REVIEW ZINC 15MG WHILE THE ONE I BOUGHT WAS THE ZINC MAX 100MG. After I felt it does not feel like 100mg it made me suspicious of actually how much of zinc there is in it.
Good i use it and getting good results
Very slow delivery had to contact the company to see if my order had been dispatched.
Great product,but I thought you were slow with dealing with my price enquiry...
3 stars given just because of packaging as most if the tablets are crushed.
Order was delivered promptly which is great. Not sure about the plastic packaging though. Not very environmentally friendly.
Asking for reviews within a couple of days of receiving the order is senseless. Would be better to wait 30 days.
The items I ordered were posted quickly and the prices were competitive. Only problem I had was that the name shown on my bank debit was not anywhere to be found and there was no receipt with the goods so I had a bit of my time wasted trying to find out any details of the purchase.
To be fair I was informed my order would take 3 days to be delivered. It was actually 6 days, Prior to been delivered I received no email or text to confirm date of delivery
I have not received my order yet
Broken tablets
I like the packaging and the quantity of the pills (90) in each packet is value for money. I bought the bilberry and lutein for eye care. I been wearing glasses and contacts for a long time. My husband and I are computer users so our eyes can also get tired easily. Since we started on supplemented.co.uk we have found the tiredness is gone and we do not strain our eyes easily. I am hopping not to be using any glasses or contacts but that is left to be seen. i am also keen to try other supplements from this company at some point in the future.
How would I know I've only just started taking them
Not the best package
Very satisfied with the most of your products and with the delibererà time.Thank you
Have never taken this supplement before but recommended for eye care. Delivered by Royal Mail with no problems.
Supplemented.co.uk is rated 4.69 based on 2,674 reviews