Supplemented.co.uk Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Supplemented.co.uk

About Supplemented.co.uk: Supplemented.co.uk is an online store selling vitamins, minerals and food supplements.

How would you rate Supplemented.co.uk ?

"Always the best price, quality, delivery."
"Great product, fast delivery!"
"I've ordered from Supplemented.co.uk several times, usually through Amazon. My ordrs always arrive quickly and I'm impressed with the quality and range of the supplements. Highly recommended."
"everything ok,"
"Bought cinnamon tablets for controlling blood sugar, they seem to work well"
"Excellent delivery service. Prefer the packaging to plastic tubs! Will wait to see if the pills do what I want from them. Will use again."
"Very good value and prompt service"
"If there was a sixth option of excellent, I would have clicked that. Excellent value for price. Service is superb! AND I rarely pay complements!"
"Ten out of ten as always"
"Easy to order, fast delivery, arrived earlier than expected, will definitely order again. Thanks"
"Very good service"
"Excellent service."
"Fast and efficient delivery and competitively priced product."
"Yes by professionally and efficiently responding to my query on delivery and ensure by way of compensation free supply of suplements to last until further stock was available. Informed me of arrival if new stock and I placed a new order that arrived promptly by standard post. I was made to feel like a valued VIP customer. Thank You indeed. 5* in well deserved."
"Prompt delivery, competitive price, happy with product. Mike"
"Easy website to use. Fast postage arrived in time given. Great updates on offers by email. Reasonable prices."
"Speedy service excellent prices. Not too keen on the bags (bit fiddly for me at my age!) Of course I understand the need to help the planet. Question is where can I buy dark glass bottles that I can refill?!"
"Super fast. The perfect buy."
"I have been ordering from this company for about 3 years now. excellent service. Always happy and great prices for quality products."
"What can I write. I haven`t heard from you since i put my order at 16. april"
Dear Karsten.

Your order was dispatched via Airmail on the 17th. Often airmail orders may take 7 working days to arrive. So if this isn't with you over the next few days please contact us.

Confirmation and dispatch emails are generated automatically, so please check your junk mail folders for these.
Supplemented.co.uk is rated 4.67 based on 539 reviews