Supplemented.co.uk Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Supplemented.co.uk

About Supplemented.co.uk: Supplemented.co.uk is an online store selling vitamins, minerals and food supplements.

How would you rate Supplemented.co.uk ?

"Dear team I have taken the tablets one each day for the last 6 months yet I do not feel any different. I have odered some more, then I will have a word with my doctor to see if they are making any difference to my health status. Can you please tell mej just exactly what they are supposed to do for me. For I don'r feel any different. Maybe they work and maybe they don't. I am not sure. I need some cure to help clean my arteries do you have somethng that can do this?"
"great product,prompt delivery. highly recommend this company"
"Brilliant service a good product at a very good price I would thoroughly recommend well use this supply again and again and again why pay more"
"Always seems to have the best price compared to other companies. Delivery very good and products are excellent and a large variety to choose from, always shop here now."
"Incorrect order sent. I ordered Q10 5HTP sent. They said I ordered incorrectly. How can you mistake the two. I don’t think so. System malfunction more like. No confirmation emails sent, but they’re are saying they did! NO they did not end up in my trash/spam folder. I’m no ‘techy’ But I’m not stupid! No telephone number to converse with customer service so this is all done via email and takes 24 hours for each response. No response from my last email asking how we can resolve this problem, I am just being ignored 😡 Would not use this company again and I would not recommend them. I will also advising all my friends via Facebook."
"Promppt delivery. No complaints"
"I have been looking for some time now for glucosamine with marine chondroitin high strength where I can take maximum dose of 3 tablets which is what my doctor advised me to take. I was so pleased to find these but wish to finish the last tablets I have before starting these."
"Quick delivery as usual, recommended."
"I have been taking the rosehip tablets for years for joint pain. They really work. The product from supplemented are fantastic and delivery is very quick."
"Always the best price, quality, delivery."
"Great product, fast delivery!"
"I've ordered from Supplemented.co.uk several times, usually through Amazon. My ordrs always arrive quickly and I'm impressed with the quality and range of the supplements. Highly recommended."
"everything ok,"
"Bought cinnamon tablets for controlling blood sugar, they seem to work well"
"Excellent delivery service. Prefer the packaging to plastic tubs! Will wait to see if the pills do what I want from them. Will use again."
"Very good value and prompt service"
"If there was a sixth option of excellent, I would have clicked that. Excellent value for price. Service is superb! AND I rarely pay complements!"
"Ten out of ten as always"
"Easy to order, fast delivery, arrived earlier than expected, will definitely order again. Thanks"
"Very good service"