Supplemented.co.uk Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Supplemented.co.uk

About Supplemented.co.uk: Supplemented.co.uk is an online store selling vitamins, minerals and food supplements.

Tell us how Supplemented.co.uk made you happy

"Good price, delivery as stated, well packed but not over packaged."
"I find Supplemented.co.uk products purposeful (they work effectively on the problems I face), and clean (clean of unnecessary chemicals that might carry horrid side effects). Caroline"
"Very convenient to order online."
"Have been using Supplemented products for some time and find they are of good quality and value. Service and delivery is excellent."
"Very fast delivery, great supplements highly recommended"
"I've ordered a few times from Supplemented and enjoyed very reasonable prices and fast delivery. And seemingly great quality magnesium pills - they seem to sort my cramps right out!"
"They are amazing people. Deliver order in no time"
"The order has not been delivered and several queries have been made but no answer so far. Unfortunately, I find it very disappointing even though the products are great but customer service is appalling."
"Great products and great value easy to order and first class service"
"Very efficient, cost effective and very good service. I love the packaging!"
"excellent products"
"It was easy to find the product I wanted and it was delivered very swiftly."
"Excellent product i have ordered on regular basis. It brilliant for my type 2 diabetes and general health. Service is second to none and prompt processing of the order. Great Product. Works great for me and recommend others to go for it and experience the results as indeed i did when i placed my first order and have contnued to stick to this product. Thank You indeed ***** (FIVE STARS) well deserved."
"Dear team I have taken the tablets one each day for the last 6 months yet I do not feel any different. I have odered some more, then I will have a word with my doctor to see if they are making any difference to my health status. Can you please tell mej just exactly what they are supposed to do for me. For I don'r feel any different. Maybe they work and maybe they don't. I am not sure. I need some cure to help clean my arteries do you have somethng that can do this?"
"great product,prompt delivery. highly recommend this company"
"Brilliant service a good product at a very good price I would thoroughly recommend well use this supply again and again and again why pay more"
"Always seems to have the best price compared to other companies. Delivery very good and products are excellent and a large variety to choose from, always shop here now."
"Incorrect order sent. I ordered Q10 5HTP sent. They said I ordered incorrectly. How can you mistake the two. I don’t think so. System malfunction more like. No confirmation emails sent, but they’re are saying they did! NO they did not end up in my trash/spam folder. I’m no ‘techy’ But I’m not stupid! No telephone number to converse with customer service so this is all done via email and takes 24 hours for each response. No response from my last email asking how we can resolve this problem, I am just being ignored 😡 Would not use this company again and I would not recommend them. I will also advising all my friends via Facebook."
"Promppt delivery. No complaints"
"I have been looking for some time now for glucosamine with marine chondroitin high strength where I can take maximum dose of 3 tablets which is what my doctor advised me to take. I was so pleased to find these but wish to finish the last tablets I have before starting these."
Supplemented.co.uk is rated 4.66 based on 561 reviews