Supplemented.co.uk Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Supplemented.co.uk

About Supplemented.co.uk: Supplemented.co.uk is an online store selling vitamins, minerals and food supplements.

How would you rate Supplemented.co.uk ?

"Prompt delivery, competitive price, happy with product. Mike"
"Easy website to use. Fast postage arrived in time given. Great updates on offers by email. Reasonable prices."
"Speedy service excellent prices. Not too keen on the bags (bit fiddly for me at my age!) Of course I understand the need to help the planet. Question is where can I buy dark glass bottles that I can refill?!"
"Super fast. The perfect buy."
"I have been ordering from this company for about 3 years now. excellent service. Always happy and great prices for quality products."
"What can I write. I haven`t heard from you since i put my order at 16. april"
Dear Karsten.

Your order was dispatched via Airmail on the 17th. Often airmail orders may take 7 working days to arrive. So if this isn't with you over the next few days please contact us.

Confirmation and dispatch emails are generated automatically, so please check your junk mail folders for these.
"Good website and speedy delivery."
"Good product ,great price and always delivers as promised"
"Don't know only just Received items"
"Speedy, prompt and discreet, thank you."
"It took a certain time to arrive"
"Great products at a good price. Prompt delivery,excellent service"
"To early to say about the benefits but the supplement came well packed and very quickly."
"Everything ok! 👍"
"Products are to high standard, delivered on time. I could not fault them or their service in any way."
"Disappointed with the labelling and information on the packaging of the supplements I bought from Supplemented. The 'use by' label was blank. There was no manufacturing date. There was no indication of where the ingredients were sourced or manufactured. The ingredients list contained 'gelatin' without indicating if this gelatin was sourced from beef or pork. This information is important to people who have to avoid certain ingredients for medical or dietary reasons. I emailed the company and they did reply with the missing information but to be frank it should have been on the packet. I won't be using this company again."
"Excellent service, easy ordering system, prompt arrival, unbeatable value."
"Very good products and fast delivery. Thank you Susanne Magnusson"
"My order was swiftly dispatched and arrived quickly. The packaging is good and the contents in excellent condition"
"Exactly as ordered, delivered safely and promptly. Thank you."
Supplemented.co.uk is rated 4.66 based on 525 reviews