Supplemented.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Supplemented.co.uk
Read Supplemented.co.uk Reviews

About Supplemented.co.uk:

Supplemented.co.uk is an online store selling vitamins, minerals and food supplements.

Tell us how Supplemented.co.uk made you happy
Very quick and FREE delivery, Minimal packaging which safes waste and so far the product seems good value for money. have recommended to a friend. didnt see a friends discount unfortunately.
Hassle free ordering and quick delivery!
Great service and excellent products, would highly recommend them,
Brilliant service and delivery just a pain that you can only order on line many of your products are suitable for the aged and not everybody can handle on line ordering
Very fast, reliable and would highly recommend
Quick delivery. Good price. I take 5_htp:omega oils and a multi vitamin/mineral that I find beneficial and will be trying the turmeric next.
Supplemented.co.uk 5 star review on 21st April 2021
SUPERB SERVICE AND PRICE
I bought the zinc max tablets and they were damp. I also had no change after consuming them. They broke as soon as packet was opened.
Easy to order and good delivery time.
Good product but the package came damaged.
Excellent service & good quality product ‘
Quite fast delivery and good product. I was recommended to them by a friend who uses them himself, as he said that they are half the price of Tesco for a product which has a higher concentration of the required ingredients. I actually ordered my stuff from them while he was on the phone telling me about them!
Supplemented.co.uk 5 star review on 19th April 2021
Amazing company very quick to deliver so happy with them one happy customer thank you Sandra x
Super efficient service . Haven't taken the supplement for long enough to review it but order was delivered really quickly
Excellent service and quality products
It is the second time that I buy on the platform and I am very satisfied.
Delivered on time , started taking them a week ago can't give comment yet but all good so far 👍
Received with thanks taking them
Easy to find and order trying them out hopefully they help
Arrived quick and well packaged and at a good price. Cant comment on how good they are as yet as have only taken them twice so time will tell.
Supplemented.co.uk is rated 4.68 based on 1,481 reviews