Supplemented.co.uk Reviews

4.7
Based on 2,674 reviews
Read Supplemented.co.uk Reviews

About Supplemented.co.uk:

Supplemented.co.uk is an online store selling vitamins, minerals and food supplements.

Tell us how Supplemented.co.uk made you happy
Great value products and quick delivery
I have bought from Supplemented for a few years now and they always offer products at competitive prices and despatch purchases very quickly.
Easy and fast. No problems whatsoever.
These supplements arrived promptly. They were well packaged and in excellent condition. Good value for money
Supplemented always has enough information on their website to inform you of what the supplement is, what it is for, and how to use it. They always have goods in stock and the processing and delivery service is amazingly fast. Prices are a lot cheaper than mainstream `high-street` well-known suppliers in my experience. A one-stop resource with super service and prices. Thank you Supplemented.co.uk Chris
Always had excellent service from Suplemented.co.uk. Goods are always as described.
Good price for the item purchased and extremely quick delivery.
Great products with quick delivery as always. The quality and price are what keeps us coming back. We wouldn’t shop anywhere else.
Always a great service and top quality
Tablets came crushed and broken and some even in powder form Emailed several times to no avail Would not be buying from here again We were around 10 or More tablets unfit for use
I had used this supplement before and was happy to order it again as I feel it is beneficial to my health at age 70. As usual order was delivered very promptly and in good condition.
Very happy with the service and the products
As a scientist, I know it's really impossible to judge the efficacy of supplements in just one individual. I have Polymyalgia and on the one occasion I stopped the green lipped mussel, the pain did seem to worsen. So I continued with them.
Tumeric 2000mg are superb i recommend them to anyone with pain in joints they really do help
Good reliable service
I've been using Supplemented for my Starflower Oil and Orher supplements for a few years. Excellent quality and excellent service. Products arrive in just a few days. Always recommended them to friends and will continue to do so.
Having used another brand for years I was surprised and delighted at the quality, price and speedy delivery from Supplemented. Once my current supply of supplements runs out I shall definitely be changing to Supplemented.
Fast delivery and great value for excellent product.
Excellent company. I always find what I want, it's easy to order and the delivery is always fast. And they are good value for money.
No problems with delivery, no problems with side effects, no problems with the packaging. In short - no problems. Vic.
Supplemented.co.uk is rated 4.69 based on 2,674 reviews