Supplemented.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Supplemented.co.uk
Read Supplemented.co.uk Reviews

About Supplemented.co.uk:

Supplemented.co.uk is an online store selling vitamins, minerals and food supplements.

Tell us how Supplemented.co.uk made you happy
Hi have not received the item that was ordered yet
Shocking to get ths survey when i still havent received my order !!!!!!
After 2 weeks few emails still not received product or refund, poor customer service
Poor service and does not keep to delivery schedule. Throughly disapointed
I wouldn't have bought them had I known they contain fillers and bulking agent. It's my own fault for not being more diligent and trying to save less than a fiver over my normal brand. Lesson learnt.
I had very poor experience with supplemented.co.uk. They have shipped only part of the order. I have emailed several times asking to ship the rest of the order. Supplemented did not bother to reply. In fact they took my money and did not give anything in return. In other words it is called scam. Overall, customer service is lover than one could imagine, the customer satisfaction idea is not present in their list of business principles at all. All in all they robbed me for significant sum.
Dear Mr Ivchenko, I have checked with our customer service who have replied to you with your delivery tracking information. Please respond to these emails and we will be able to resolve any issues that you have.
Never replied to an email I sent which just shows what they think of their customers , will not be using them again
I haven't received it yet so please can you inform me of when I can expect delivery. much appreciated!
Unfortunately incorrect item sent – contacted the company immediately to inform them but they are choosing to ignore my emails.
I haven’t received my order
I have not received my order. I have emailed for where my order is... no reply. And now I receive an email to rate. I am a first time user of this company. I only have 3 tablets left ... please deliver my order ... please
It would be nice to write a review but l am still waiting to receive them l would be very great full if you could chase them up for me
Krill oil capsules were covered with some strange coating which doesnt come off. Very dissapointed.
I didn’t received it. 😐
Unfortunately I was sent the wrong product. No contact numbers so I had to email. Response took 2 days. I responded and have yet to receive a reply. It’s now 3 days later. Disappointed.
In the description of your OMEGA 3,6,9 product you state: "The most important omega-3 fatty acids are: Alpha-linoleic acid (ALA) – found in virtually all kinds of foods Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) – found in fish Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) – found in both seaweed and fish." You should do your science better, Alpha-linoleic acid (ALA) is an 18:2 chain Omega 6 fatty acid. You should have said Alpha-linolenic acid (ALA), which is an 18:3 chain Omega 3 fatty acid.
Incorrect order sent. I ordered Q10 5HTP sent. They said I ordered incorrectly. How can you mistake the two. I don’t think so. System malfunction more like. No confirmation emails sent, but they’re are saying they did! NO they did not end up in my trash/spam folder. I’m no ‘techy’ But I’m not stupid! No telephone number to converse with customer service so this is all done via email and takes 24 hours for each response. No response from my last email asking how we can resolve this problem, I am just being ignored 😡 Would not use this company again and I would not recommend them. I will also advising all my friends via Facebook.
What can I write. I haven`t heard from you since i put my order at 16. april
Dear Karsten. Your order was dispatched via Airmail on the 17th. Often airmail orders may take 7 working days to arrive. So if this isn't with you over the next few days please contact us. Confirmation and dispatch emails are generated automatically, so please check your junk mail folders for these.
Appallingly I have still not received this product, ordered about 7 days ago, have chased by email to you, received a very weak reply about if not received by this weekend contact us again. First time dealing with you, very poor lack of service.
Asked to review purchase. Not received it yet so pretty rubbish.
Supplemented.co.uk is rated 4.70 based on 1,795 reviews