Stuart Plumbing & Heating Supplies Reviews

of reviewers recommend Stuart Plumbing & Heating Supplies

Tell us how Stuart Plumbing & Heating Supplies made you happy
Very impressed. Great website showing availability and costs which were competitive and went for next day Saturday delivery which was duly delivered at 11.30 the following morning, a Saturday. Well done Stuart Plumbing!
Good price, quick delivery of hard-to-source item, thanks.
Great prices and a speedy service.
Very quick delivery of part. Well packaged and competitively priced!
Very friendly, knowledgeable and helpful staff and local too. I shall be visiting again that's for sure.
Website, & ordering, very easy to use. Plenty of choice for what I wanted & very fast delivery time. Very impressed with the service. Thank you.
Normally call into Bedworth branch use online to check stock. As no stock at Bedworth ordered click and collect expecting it to come next day from Nuneaton where there was stock but was informed by Bedworth takes 3 to 7 days and they would phone me. Nophone call after a week called in and part was waiting staff said they had tried calling several times and got no answer but I had no missed call. Next time I require anything not in stock at Bedworth I will jump on a bus to Nuneaton This is not the usual standard of service I get! from Stuart plumbing.
A well priced product with Quick delivery
Nothing has arrived yet although it was supposed to have been sent a while back. Another item I ordered was out of stock so I need to check to see what I have been charged for. I don't think I woill be using these clowns again.
Very pleased with the price of the goods ordered, and the process of ordering and delivery was seamless and fast. Great service.
good price great service what else do we need
Voodoo price, very prompt dispatch and delivery
delivery service was great, arrived on time and delighted with the product.
Great service. Ordered on line and collected about 30 minutes later. Very efficient and at a fair price. Not a run of the mill part either so pleased they had good stock. Recommended
Stuart Plumbing & Heating Supplies 5 star review on 1st August 2021
Fast delivery, but wrong item
great delivery even on Sunday
I’ve been asked for a review before i’ve received the product, so what do you think i’m going to say?
Great service. Item was in stock and at a great price. Following day my item arrived. Also, this is not a company that shys away without any phone contact details. Great service throughout. 👏
Order processed fast and quick delivery many thanks
Excellent service and 24 hour delivery which I wasn't expecting. their pricing is also very competitive.
Stuart Plumbing & Heating Supplies is rated 4.31 based on 261 reviews