Stuart Plumbing & Heating Supplies Reviews

of reviewers recommend Stuart Plumbing & Heating Supplies

Tell us how Stuart Plumbing & Heating Supplies made you happy
Bit disappointed if I’m honest ordered paid for item then got an email saying they out of stock and hopefully should have a delivery next week after I’d already been sent a tracking number.
Disappointing customer service. Phoned numerous times with query to be told someone would phone me back. But got no call back at all.
Sadly I am STILL waiting for the items to arrive and at nearly 2 weeks I have to say it's a bit of a joke. I wont be using this website again and I cant review the actual product as I have not recieved it, it was ordered on 11th may!
Hi Dominic, Very sorry there is a delay in your order, we have dispatched your order via Royal Mail and the tracking number is RV837178003GB Items are taking a lot longer at the moment but are getting quicker, Thanks
Not been delivered yet.
Paid for next day delivery, two days later still waiting and can’t get any information
Ordered 3 things on click and collect, as I live 10 minutes away from the store. When I checked out it said it would come by Parcelforce and was charged delivery. After 3 days I haven't had anything and i'm still waiting.
Ordered cooker hose last week and was Wrong item delivered. Bit of a joke to try and get the correct one I ordered as yet still not received the item I ordered.
Stuart Plumbing & Heating Supplies is rated 4.29 based on 229 reviews